Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 555 of 1794 FirstFirst ... 55 455 505 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 605 655 1055 1555 ... LastLast
Results 8,311 to 8,325 of 26910
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18600

    Reporting back on Scarlett Rose

    She's the real deal and well worth it. Her ad went down for a bit but she got it back up. https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/7943104.htm.

    She has specials on Thursdays. She has health issues which make her unavailable sometimes but she'll get back to you eventually.

    Shoot your shot boys.

  2. #18599
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris3214  [View Original Post]
    Well Here's a report.

    While I am not really proud of it, it was not a bad experience.

    One drunken night I was scrolling through the LC ads and happened to text this girl: https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...127bd43b6e089d , since she was in the area.

    She is a short and thick girl and I am not really into the type. But who cares when you are drunk.

    She was super responsive, given it was late at night / early in the morning: around 2:30 am.

    Decided to bite the bullet and drove to the in-call which was a decent hotel in the suburbs with a full parking lot.

    Texted and got the room number, took the elevator up and got to the room. No LE check and took care of the donation. I think her ethnicity is Middle eastern.

    The pictures in the ad are hers. Big tits, has a little tummy too. There is a reason her pictures don't show the rest of her body..
    Well written and comprehensive review. Thanks!

  3. #18598
    Quote Originally Posted by HamSolo  [View Original Post]
    I see Krista regularly and she delivers exactly what I personally want from a girl. I see a lot of discourse on here about her scars and her being a junkie. She was, but she isn't anymore. The scars are old but permanent. I keep telling her to tattoo over those ugly things. If you can get over the scars, she fucks great, and sucks better then a dyson.

    If you can get past Krista's scars and blemishes, the you will in the company of a courtesan that not only delivers, but has the personality to match. She has broken teeth as well, and that is because she is using methadone to get off of the hard substances. Since I've been seeing her for quite a while, I can vouch for her that she is going clean, and will have implants within a matter of months to remedy this issue.

    All in all, Krista Garland is the most submissive provider I've ever met, and I promise you won't be disappointed, and after all is said and done will definitely say to yourself that it was a six hundred dollars well spent!
    Personally, I'd heed a lot of caution on reviews like this from a reviewer who only has 2 posts, exact copies and pastes of one another praising the same one provider. Stay objective in your evaluation of reviews my friends.

  4. #18597
    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    Hey bud,

    600 goes a LONG way in this hobby, even in the pussy desert that is Chicago. And that's some serious cheddar to put down for just an hour with just one provider. And since I don't even consider the GPS queens as providers, 600 is like doubles or triples money.

    What's included with the 600? True GFE? BB? Greek? Soul sucking blowjob? Heavenly tit job? Going to need some more details here please.

    As for the drugs, good to hear someone making it out the deep end. Last 2 years got us all fucked up.
    So I'll stay mum on whether I think the original post was a Tually Krista or not, but I've posted on here several times. She's not worth $600. She's become very height-weight disproportionate over the years and the body ravaged with scars of drug use requires one to turn a blind eye to in the most serious way ever. She shakes relatively uncontrollably and struggles to speak without shaking / stammering, which just takes away from the sexiness of the situation. Yes. She is submissive. She plays bare, Greek, and will drink watersports. She'll let you try to fist her, which is easily accomplished in her pussy but not her ass. She can't deepthroat without puking but she's ok with puking if you are. But at the end of the day, worth $300 max for the submission, but a penny more is a ripoff. But it's your money, I'm not worried about people paying her $600 and making it too expensive for the rest of us because even at $300, she's a desperation call, not a go to call.

  5. #18596
    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    Hey bud,

    600 goes a LONG way in this hobby, even in the pussy desert that is Chicago. And that's some serious cheddar to put down for just an hour with just one provider. And since I don't even consider the GPS queens as providers, 600 is like doubles or triples money.

    What's included with the 600? True GFE? BB? Greek? Soul sucking blowjob? Heavenly tit job? Going to need some more details here please.

    As for the drugs, good to hear someone making it out the deep end. Last 2 years got us all fucked up.
    I'm curious too. Recovering addict or not, if I'm dropping $600 just because someone's submissive. Well there better be a wide open menu.

  6. #18595

    Sam

    She is retired for now her sister who was also an escort died from a drug overdose in October. Sam went to rehab to get clean after that.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunWonder94  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Sam in calumet park recently?

    There are two adds one says she using new number.

    Can someone share the right add for her?

    Thanks in advance.

  7. #18594
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    600? Rules? Services offered?

    Quote Originally Posted by HamSolo  [View Original Post]
    I see Krista regularly and she delivers exactly what I personally want from a girl. I see a lot of discourse on here about her scars and her being a junkie. She was, but she isn't anymore. The scars are old but permanent. I keep telling her to tattoo over those ugly things. If you can get over the scars, she fucks great, and sucks better then a dyson.

    If you can get past Krista's scars and blemishes, the you will in the company of a courtesan that not only delivers, but has the personality to match. She has broken teeth as well, and that is because she is using methadone to get off of the hard substances. Since I've been seeing her for quite a while, I can vouch for her that she is going clean, and will have implants within a matter of months to remedy this issue.

    All in all, Krista Garland is the most submissive provider I've ever met, and I promise you won't be disappointed, and after all is said and done will definitely say to yourself that it was a six hundred dollars well spent!
    Hey bud,

    600 goes a LONG way in this hobby, even in the pussy desert that is Chicago. And that's some serious cheddar to put down for just an hour with just one provider. And since I don't even consider the GPS queens as providers, 600 is like doubles or triples money.

    What's included with the 600? True GFE? BB? Greek? Soul sucking blowjob? Heavenly tit job? Going to need some more details here please.

    As for the drugs, good to hear someone making it out the deep end. Last 2 years got us all fucked up.

  8. #18593

    Sam calumet park

    Anyone seen Sam in calumet park recently?

    There are two adds one says she using new number.

    Can someone share the right add for her?

    Thanks in advance.

  9. #18592

    Any info on this asian

    Anyone see this one? I'm interested.

    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...icago/78047772

  10. #18591
    Deleted by Admin

    Do not do this shit, I know you think you're being cute but all you do is help them get traction. We put a "Report Post" button on every post for a reason.

    A2

  11. #18590
    Quote Originally Posted by HamSolo  [View Original Post]
    I see Krista regularly and she delivers exactly what I personally want from a girl. I see a lot of discourse on here about her scars and her being a junkie. She was, but she isn't anymore. The scars are old but permanent. I keep telling her to tattoo over those ugly things. If you can get over the scars, she fucks great, and sucks better then a dyson.

    If you can get past Krista's scars and blemishes, the you will in the company of a courtesan that not only delivers, but has the personality to match. She has broken teeth as well, and that is because she is using methadone to get off of the hard substances. Since I've been seeing her for quite a while, I can vouch for her that she is going clean, and will have implants within a matter of months to remedy this issue.

    All in all, Krista Garland is the most submissive provider I've ever met, and I promise you won't be disappointed, and after all is said and done will definitely say tk yourself that it was a six hundred dollars well spent!
    Is she even advertising these days? She has been unresponsive, She used to be my most regular provider for a few years. Big endorsement for a first poster. If you can get her though, she will treat you well.

  12. #18589

    Krista Garland Review

    I see Krista regularly and she delivers exactly what I personally want from a girl. I see a lot of discourse on here about her scars and her being a junkie. She was, but she isn't anymore. The scars are old but permanent. I keep telling her to tattoo over those ugly things. If you can get over the scars, she fucks great, and sucks better then a dyson.

    If you can get past Krista's scars and blemishes, the you will in the company of a courtesan that not only delivers, but has the personality to match. She has broken teeth as well, and that is because she is using methadone to get off of the hard substances. Since I've been seeing her for quite a while, I can vouch for her that she is going clean, and will have implants within a matter of months to remedy this issue.

    All in all, Krista Garland is the most submissive provider I've ever met, and I promise you won't be disappointed, and after all is said and done will definitely say to yourself that it was a six hundred dollars well spent!

  13. #18588

    Krista Bowie / Garland

    I see Krista regularly and she delivers exactly what I personally want from a girl. I see a lot of discourse on here about her scars and her being a junkie. She was, but she isn't anymore. The scars are old but permanent. I keep telling her to tattoo over those ugly things. If you can get over the scars, she fucks great, and sucks better then a dyson.

    If you can get past Krista's scars and blemishes, the you will in the company of a courtesan that not only delivers, but has the personality to match. She has broken teeth as well, and that is because she is using methadone to get off of the hard substances. Since I've been seeing her for quite a while, I can vouch for her that she is going clean, and will have implants within a matter of months to remedy this issue.

    All in all, Krista Garland is the most submissive provider I've ever met, and I promise you won't be disappointed, and after all is said and done will definitely say to yourself that it was a six hundred dollars well spent!
    Last edited by HamSolo; 03-26-22 at 15:43. Reason: Grammar

  14. #18587
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris3214  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl: https://tryst.link/escort/elizabethgarnier.

    I have been talking to her and she confirmed her availability. She sent me her face pictures since the website did not have any.

    A little pricey though. But the problem is I cannot find any reviews, or any online presence other than the ad on tryst.
    I am suspicious only for that reason..

    Any intel is appreciated. TIA.
    She looks incredible. I'd love to find out if anyone here has seen her though.

  15. #18586
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    No groping is among the list of things you can't do with her. What does that even mean?

    And her QV BJ says she won't be naked.
    I imagine that no groping means that you cannot rub her vagina even over her clothing. I don't know why we are even wasting bandwidth and time discussing her. When I see a list of "no's" I do not even consider. There are enough girls with open menus, so why even consider girls like this where you know from the ad the service and chemistry will be poor.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape