Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 31840
-
03-28-22 18:59 #23305Regular Member

Posts: 15All true. Nice private apartment. Bit mechanical. But can take a good pounding. She will ask for tip. Maybe that's why she sees me. Lmao. But reliable and on time when you do set up a time.
Originally Posted by SparkXXX
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 17:41 #23304Senior Member

Posts: 63Britta
Visited Nashville for work and decided to have a little fun while I was there. I was stuck at my hotel with no car so I had a hard time finding a lady who would do an outcall and had greek on the menu. After striking out with several other girls I got a response from Britta. She ended up being about an hour late but communicated to let me know. She finally made it to my hotel and was friendly. Her photos in the ad are outdated and she has put on some weight and has some baby damage around the midsection but nothing my small head couldn't overcome. She did offer a decent GFE experience with light kissing and dirty talk. We moved to the bed where she provided a BBBJ to get me going then through on a cover. We moved to missionary for a bit before it was time for the main event. She rolled over on her stomach and I entered through the back door. This is were Britta shined and made up for the lack of looks because her butthole was tight. I love greek and she had one of the tightest I've ever had the experience of enjoying. After we got going she provided some words of encouragement and it wasn't long before I filled the cover up. In conclusion, she is no spinner or beauty queen but she was very friendly and I would recommend. If your a greek lover like me then I highly recommend. https://https://tryst.link/escort/storiesbybritta.
-
03-28-22 15:59 #23303Senior Member

Posts: 122Hotels
I appreciate any help in advance. Curious, are any hotels are hang out spots for the higher end dreams?
-
03-28-22 12:31 #23302Regular Member

Posts: 22It's in the ad.
Originally Posted by HighLife690
[View Original Post]
615xxxx240.
-
03-28-22 11:09 #23301Senior Member

Posts: 242Snowcone
I think that what this is called. Reminds me of a poem, 'there once was a man from Nantucket.'
Originally Posted by Al1968
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 05:50 #23300Senior Member

Posts: 83Just when I thought I had heard it all on this site.
Originally Posted by BGSword
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 01:02 #23299Senior Member

Posts: 57Hi, Can you please share her num, thank you🙏127996;.
Originally Posted by KingTat
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 01:00 #23298Senior Member

Posts: 57Hi can you please share her number?,Thank you!
Originally Posted by IsJustMe818
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 00:34 #23297Senior Member

Posts: 79"Jade"- TOFTT
Dreamt about this one last night. Outcall via Uber, very sweet, not GFE. Very good BBBJ, good hygiene allowed DATY, was on and off her phone the whole time but not really causing an issue. DATY for a while, then BBBJ, then moved to 69, then finished with cowgirl. Enthusiastic on top and very nice kitty. YMMV but I will be repeating.
*EDIT* helps if I include the link smh
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/tennessee/nashville/78084566
-
03-27-22 19:55 #23296Senior Member

Posts: 293That's literally the Ashley I reviewed several weeks back, just different hair and she's in the boro now it appears. Not bad, not great, but overall, a slightly better than average experience.
Originally Posted by TheRocketeer
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-22 18:57 #23295Senior Member

Posts: 449She's been around for quite a while. I've not seen her in a minute, but she's pretty good. Good BJ, a nice ass to look at while pounding it from the back.
Originally Posted by StreetSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-22 18:38 #23294Senior Member

Posts: 449IiYaa
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...m/804578959329
Saw this one today. A little on the higher end, but very worth it. Everything covered, but good enough with the CBJ to where it doesn't even feel like it's there so I don't care. Very tight kitty that got me quick. I slid out at one point and started pushing (accidentally) into the wrong hole, and she didn't much mind so Greece is on the map, but I didn't partake. Kitty was too good!
Looks just as good, if not better than her pics. Very great attitude and energy too. I'll be looking out for her return trip.
-
03-27-22 12:37 #23293Senior Member

Posts: 414Brentwood
Holy Shit! I think you are right! It would be a long time before I would contact another provider.
Originally Posted by SecretTheLover
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-22 12:11 #23292Senior Member

Posts: 1351Ashley in Murfreesboro
Searched for information and did a picture search. Seems she is either new or not worth the effort. You would think with a hairstyle like that something would pop up in image searches. If anyone has any info or experience with her let me know please.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/78103117#.
-
03-27-22 10:40 #23291Senior Member

Posts: 26No to Brentwood
Why I will never do an incall in Brentwood / Franklin. Uncle is really bored in those towns. Would like to know more about what happened but I think I get the jist of it. Hopefully you got away without any consequences.
Originally Posted by OhHellYeah
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





