Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 891 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 391 791 841 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 941 991 1391 1891 ... LastLast
Results 13,351 to 13,365 of 30805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17455
    I know Renae is renowned for her BJ skills. But has anyone had a FS dream with her? Or is she ONLY an oral provider?

    Thanks,

    --OMR.

  2. #17454
    Quote Originally Posted by FucknShet  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this Latina MILF? She's so fine.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7864088949
    She has quite a few reviews. Try doing a search. Also search in the Charlotte forum.

  3. #17453
    Quote Originally Posted by Job70  [View Original Post]
    Who are your favorite married providers? I like sending the girls home with a little something for their husbands..
    Lisa, The redhead MILF in Eden.

  4. #17452

    News report

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    Man there was some serious crap going on last time she was here. Family had posted a missing persons report and she was on news. Crazy! I almost hit her up then as well. I would avoid for sure. Never know what she's mixed up with.
    Any details on her real name, busts, or the news report that you referred to. Pm me if necessary. TIA.

  5. #17451

    Paris

    Has anyone seen this Latina MILF? She's so fine.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7864088949

  6. #17450

    Yea

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrifter  [View Original Post]
    Glad I came here first almost hit her up.
    Man there was some serious crap going on last time she was here. Family had posted a missing persons report and she was on news. Crazy! I almost hit her up then as well. I would avoid for sure. Never know what she's mixed up with.

  7. #17449
    Senior Member


    Posts: 155

    Favorite married providers?

    Who are your favorite married providers? I like sending the girls home with a little something for their husbands.

    J.

  8. #17448

  9. #17447

  10. #17446
    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    Be careful brothers, this felon junkie thief is here in our area from Wilmington. She is recently out on bond from some very serious felony charges in SC and due to the fact she is crossing state lines, the big time uncles are keeping close tabs on her. Stay away from her and any other providers she may be working with and traveling with.

    https://tryst.link/escort/hayleybanks
    Glad I came here first almost hit her up.

  11. #17445

    Believe to be real

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude998  [View Original Post]
    Is this provider legit any reviews from her Bambi.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/924644254547
    When I messaged her, she indicated that she does not provide a service that I requested. Given that, I'm assuming she is legitimate.

  12. #17444

    Warning Hayley B

    Be careful brothers, this felon junkie thief is here in our area from Wilmington. She is recently out on bond from some very serious felony charges in SC and due to the fact she is crossing state lines, the big time uncles are keeping close tabs on her. Stay away from her and any other providers she may be working with and traveling with.

    https://tryst.link/escort/hayleybanks

  13. #17443
    I haven't see her, but looks alright, might be worth doing a pic check.

    Sexxy right on the edge of fake, let me know if you pull the trigger, would love to hear more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude998  [View Original Post]
    Is this provider legit any reviews from her Bambi.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/924644254547

  14. #17442

    Intel on her?

    Is this provider legit any reviews from her Bambi.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/924644254547

  15. #17441

    Was wondering, very random

    Do any of why'all remember in the back page days this woman named "monstah mouth" or something like that. She was a bbw white or Arabian woman LOL she just crossed my mind today, I used too be in love with her 😂 Think she was in her early 30's back then.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape