Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #47329
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKojak  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Tiger lately? Wondering who's around now. Was going to go by and see what's up if noone else had lately.
    Stopped by tonight. 2 decent looking latinas, Mia and someone else.

  2. #47328

    Sisi Massage

    Went to see sweet Apple at Sisi, it's been a few months. Sweet, skinny and sexy as ever. I only had about 45 min to spare so it was a quick session. Back rub was nice, I rubbed her feet back. She wasn't sharing as much as she previously had- utc top otc bottom. She was wearing her tight white pants and a loose top. Not as good as yoga pants in my opinion. Found the finish line but took longer than normal. $60/$50 since I had to jet early. On to the next for now.

  3. #47327
    Quote Originally Posted by GaDawgs20  [View Original Post]
    I went to iSpa in Marietta today and once I got in, a beautiful new girl I say about 30 years old took me to the room. I had a massage for an hour with her, very good massage and she's nice. I was able to touch her UTC, nice boobs and a very good happy ending. I forgot to get her name as I was leaving but I saw another beautiful girl there. I will come back next time and remember to get her name.
    Is there a new girl in addition to Sasa? Would be amazing if there was.

  4. #47326
    Quote Originally Posted by BearHunt  [View Original Post]
    I have been in this fun business for more than 2 years. This is my first time on the forum. I am seeking your advice. My ATF, who I have been seeing since I am in the fun business, recently asked me if I have money to lend her 10 k or more to open her liquor store because she wants to quit the job she is doing now. She also offers me a partnership if I want too. I told her to give me a few days to think about it. Should I lend her $ or join a partnership? I always get FS from her after we knew each other wells and told me I am the only one she has sex with. Please don't ask me for her name or her work place as I promised her to keep our relationship confidentially. Thanks!
    No you shouldn't.

  5. #47325
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    I'm being contacted by some places because they are so slow they are trying to get people in. Many parlors are really slow, doing 1-2 massages a day if they are lucky, that's why they are pushing for bigger tips. They are trying to make a days pay off 1 or 2 guys. I know some places get hot and everyone goes there for a bit but overall shops are hurting.
    I haven't noticed any serious drop in monger volume at my favorite parlors. The three I visited this past week were doing fine. Which parlors that you've visited have slowed down?

  6. #47324
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    I'm being contacted by some places because they are so slow they are trying to get people in. Many parlors are really slow, doing 1-2 massages a day if they are lucky, that's why they are pushing for bigger tips. They are trying to make a days pay off 1 or 2 guys. I know some places get hot and everyone goes there for a bit but overall shops are hurting.
    Crazy to think parlors are so slow with the economy being fine. Don't want to know what will happen when the economy tanks within 1-2 years after all this inflation.

  7. #47323
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    I had the most fun in las Vegas, but I get it if its not your kind of city. In NYC "Good Girls Spa" would be my first stop if I found myself up there again any time soon. I got to choose, and got a young and pretty. I don't know what you want but everything was on the table.

    When I was in L. A. I thoroughly enjoyed "pure relaxation" on S. Atlantic blvd. Young, cute, and didn't negotiate tip up front.
    I have nothing against Vegas, though I don't gamble. Last time I was there (for a convention), I couldn't make it a block from my hotel without someone trying to hand me a business card for an escort service. I did partake, once or twice. Glad to hear you had a good time.

  8. #47322

    Tiger lineup

    Anyone been to Tiger lately? Wondering who's around now. Was going to go by and see what's up if noone else had lately.

  9. #47321

    10 k

    Quote Originally Posted by BearHunt  [View Original Post]
    Thank you so much for your wisdom words!
    10 k is in no way enough to get into the liquor business. It will get you 50 to 60 massages very good massages.

  10. #47320

    Assimilation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike454  [View Original Post]
    Agree, if you come here to live and work, you should learn English.
    Throughout our history Immigrants have come here to be Americans and reap the rewards of freedom and hard work. Only since our government started giving away free stuff has that part of our culture changed.

  11. #47319
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Because this is America and we speak English. Immigrants need to get off of their lazy asses and learn it.
    Agree, if you come here to live and work, you should learn English.

  12. #47318
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Care to share these places where the girls work so long and hard.
    Popular spot in Roswell, 6 girls working today and they've been booked all day.

  13. #47317

    Surveillance is incesing in Gwinnett

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRubGuy123  [View Original Post]
    I guess these were not temporary. Cameras are still in place.
    https://www.ajc.com/news/gwinnett-co...NQQZTA6JTD4IE/

    "The Gwinnett Convention and Visitors Bureau will install more than 100 new safety cameras in hotels and major venues in Gwinnett County. The Flock Safety cameras use cellphone camera technology to read license plates and capture traffic data".

  14. #47316

    Still there 👀

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRubGuy123  [View Original Post]
    Proceed with caution. There has been a temporary camera system put in out in the parking lot in front of the Kroger. The cameras sit up pretty high and the base of the tower has a flashing blue light. Probably can be monitored remotely as well and more of a deterrent if anything. Just a heads up.
    I guess these were not temporary. Cameras are still in place.

  15. #47315

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Buford no, but Gainesville has Bali Spa and Terrachi Spa.
    Thanks for the recommendations, I'll check them out and post a review.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape