Thread: Humaniplex 411 & Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 1732
-
04-09-22 15:08 #1042Regular Member

Posts: 9MiaRain
Wish I saw this sooner. I booked her for next week. Just out of curiosity, what were her last minute no's.
Originally Posted by VisitingGent
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 11:11 #1041Senior Member

Posts: 62SweetKO is still around
Just because she and I had a falling out doesn't mean you can't stick yours in fun crazy.
Originally Posted by Oglaf
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 17:19 #1040Senior Member

Posts: 7266I wham bammed and slammer her vaj when she first hit hx and my fee was 300 hr plus 100 for slamming her dookie hole.
Originally Posted by Woody68
[View Original Post]
Never went back.
-
02-16-22 16:11 #1039Senior Member

Posts: 40Zayra
Visited Zayra from HX. She charged 250 for GFE and gave the hint of extras. When I got there asked her and she said another 500 (Total 750) for 30 min BBFS. I didn't partake. She was nice girl but got on the phone with her girlfriend at the end of the session which is a little annoying. Very average experience in my opinion. One and done for me.
-
02-16-22 12:10 #1038Banned Member

Posts: 91Kim kurrenci
Is this actually for real. I got her menu a couple weeks ago and she listed she had specials. I thought her original price for an hour of greek at 600 was just about 100 to high. So when I saw specials advertised I pm'd for new menu asking what's new. Here are the two menus. Anyone else think this is completely insane?
Jan 29 2022 09:38 PM.
Replied to You.
Level 0.
Hi.
4'11.
Weight:99 lbs.
Measurements: 34 A & Tiny.
Japanese.
My menu is.
200 half hour BJ.
250 Half hour BBBJ.
300 half hour & 400 hour FS+GFE.
500 half hour & 600 hour Anal+GFE+FS.
I'm available for incall and Outcall tonight ❤.
Feb 14 2022 06:24 PM.
Replied to You.
Level 0.
Happy Valentin's Day Baby.
My menu.
CFS.
GFE.
Lfk.
Dfk.
Fiv.
Fia.
Daty.
Dato on me.
CBJ.
Cob.
Cof.
Greek.
Water Sports On You💦.
Strap On.
Fetish's.
Videos.
Humiliation on you.
200 quit stop BBBJ.
250 half hour 500 hour CFS GFE.
600 half hour 1200 hour Greek.
Overnight 2500 〜.
Valentin's Day special +15 min.
Available today😚.
So doubling prices is the new "special" trend. Guess I stick with great service for less then 1/3 that price at k-orgs.
-
02-15-22 12:47 #1037Senior Member

Posts: 332Shot in the Dark
If you're that desperate to see her than words of advice. Chose your words carefully when you speak to her. Hope and pray to the gods you caught her on a good day she doesn't twist your words around to make you the villain. Take a chance if it fails than move on plenty of other gals waiting for you.
Originally Posted by Whorable
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 14:00 #1036Regular Member

Posts: 3
Originally Posted by MRNimbus
[View Original Post]
I'm new here so idk how to find it. I saw her blogs and she only rants about random stuff and a black client that had an odor problem LMAO. Where is the blog with her ranting about people asking for BBFS? Just curious because I'm into that and don't want to be called out since I am a new member. I'm half black so idk if she'll even see me even though she has caught my attention.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 23:54 #1035Senior Member

Posts: 7266I've seen her twice and she can have attitude as well. Don't ask or mention BBFS cause she will possibly kick ya from the appt and write a blog about you like camiikayla and your done.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 20:50 #1034Senior Member

Posts: 397Uhhhhhh
Thats kinda ballsy of you to ask. Hes allowed to have his opinion and you are allowed to have the information you have been told. WTF difference does it make. Be your own decision maker and poke her or not.
Originally Posted by Whorable
[View Original Post]
SMH and wow.
-
02-12-22 09:52 #1033Regular Member

Posts: 3Nikitaamore
Can you show the screenshots? I've heard nothing but good things about her.
Originally Posted by MRNimbus
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 12:09 #1032Senior Member

Posts: 32I'm really in the minority aren't I?
I liked Colette. Always had a good time with her. Service was great (as advertised) and her attitude was always great. And sure she's a little soft in my mind but I liked it. Hoping she makes a return actually. OK you can all proceed with the throwing of tomatoes now!
Originally Posted by Operational
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 10:22 #1031Senior Member

Posts: 218Collette's friend
What happened to her other friend Amelia haze? She was a light skin 20 year old who was pretty in the face and her attitude was really sweet.
Originally Posted by Operational
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 12:23 #1030Senior Member

Posts: 332Nikita
The shit I went through with her I've never had an issue with any other girl other than this broad. Seriously attitude made me lose my interest in her real quick, bipolar through text in matter of minutes.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 09:12 #1029Senior Member

Posts: 1223NikitaAmore
As others have already chimed in. She also has a Pure Demon account: https://privatedelights.ch/profile/NikitaAmore.
Originally Posted by Fatonius
[View Original Post]
She is an extremely YMMV girl. I take it you are not in any of the higher level private clubs on Hx. She has a rep there for refusing to see certain types of clients. The blogs are so hilarious ha ha ha.
I had a great time with her. Unlike the vast majority of dudes, I am a big fan of huge fake tits, and Nikita has some of the biggest on Hx. And she let me enjoy them as much as I wanted. Sucked on them, squeezed them, titty fucked them. Her kitty is very tasty and smelled so sweet. I dined on it to my heart's content. She gave me lots and lots of sloppy BBBJ. Fair warning, she is a vape addict. But the flavor smells nice and she won't blow the smoke in your face. She took lots of hits during RCG. But the funniest part was the doggie. As I am pounding her firm bubble butt, smoke is blowing out of her mouth every time I pushed my dick inside her pussy LOL.
Lots of pics and 1 hour video. Two pops MSOG in the hour. She doesn't do BBFS.
A few screens so some of you can get a glimpse of what I tasted. Sorry but I won't post the most graphic scenes, like my angry cock inside her mouth and my balls resting on her chin. Trust me the one hour footage is so hot!
-
01-13-22 00:46 #1028Banned Member

Posts: 69Not a looker
Colette is definitely not worth seeing. Even with a CIM option. She was easy to talk to though. What's crazy is that the younger girls look up to her? To think girls like Athena, Lexi, Brooke and whoever else saw her as a "mentor" or whatever the fuck they did. All I know is Athena said she gets the rooms for her so hopefully some newer girls come along.
Originally Posted by Citrus1999
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





