Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 893 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 393 793 843 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 943 993 1393 1893 ... LastLast
Results 13,381 to 13,395 of 30801
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17421

    Paris

    Has anyone seen this Latina MILF? She's so fine.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7864088949

  2. #17420

    Yea

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrifter  [View Original Post]
    Glad I came here first almost hit her up.
    Man there was some serious crap going on last time she was here. Family had posted a missing persons report and she was on news. Crazy! I almost hit her up then as well. I would avoid for sure. Never know what she's mixed up with.

  3. #17419
    Senior Member


    Posts: 155

    Favorite married providers?

    Who are your favorite married providers? I like sending the girls home with a little something for their husbands.

    J.

  4. #17418

  5. #17417

  6. #17416
    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    Be careful brothers, this felon junkie thief is here in our area from Wilmington. She is recently out on bond from some very serious felony charges in SC and due to the fact she is crossing state lines, the big time uncles are keeping close tabs on her. Stay away from her and any other providers she may be working with and traveling with.

    https://tryst.link/escort/hayleybanks
    Glad I came here first almost hit her up.

  7. #17415

    Believe to be real

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude998  [View Original Post]
    Is this provider legit any reviews from her Bambi.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/924644254547
    When I messaged her, she indicated that she does not provide a service that I requested. Given that, I'm assuming she is legitimate.

  8. #17414

    Warning Hayley B

    Be careful brothers, this felon junkie thief is here in our area from Wilmington. She is recently out on bond from some very serious felony charges in SC and due to the fact she is crossing state lines, the big time uncles are keeping close tabs on her. Stay away from her and any other providers she may be working with and traveling with.

    https://tryst.link/escort/hayleybanks

  9. #17413
    I haven't see her, but looks alright, might be worth doing a pic check.

    Sexxy right on the edge of fake, let me know if you pull the trigger, would love to hear more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude998  [View Original Post]
    Is this provider legit any reviews from her Bambi.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/924644254547

  10. #17412

    Intel on her?

    Is this provider legit any reviews from her Bambi.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/924644254547

  11. #17411

    Was wondering, very random

    Do any of why'all remember in the back page days this woman named "monstah mouth" or something like that. She was a bbw white or Arabian woman LOL she just crossed my mind today, I used too be in love with her 😂 Think she was in her early 30's back then.

  12. #17410

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by UncutDik  [View Original Post]
    She says Tiffany in profile. While back there was a pregnant tiffany (few months ago) that looks identical to this one. It very well could be same girl. Either she lied the first time or pregnant again. Who knows. I didn't see that girl at the time bc of lack of consistency. One day she preggo then poof not. So maybe she really is this time. Just a thought.
    Honestly that's kinda stupid I mean why didn't you just ask her if she was pregnant or not LOL. She's real I know her but I've never went to see her, she was pregnant beforehand and she's pregnant again.

  13. #17409

    Renae

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman72  [View Original Post]
    So I saw that Renee had posted a couple of days ago. Decided to hit her up because of all the reviews I seen on here and I will say damn. Happy I got a chance to meet Renee. It was my first time but definitely will not be my last.
    Got a link?

  14. #17408

    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Nateman  [View Original Post]
    Sent text and with in 5 secs got 3 paragraphs back re rules and regs.

    Don't know. Love her looks.
    She's real. Great every time.

  15. #17407

    Tori. I thought that was her name

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaWattMaker  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by Tori a few years ago. I met her and walked out the time I visited.
    I saw her a few times probably 12 years and back then bbfscip was available, at least to me but I'm sure I was the only one, right.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape