Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 319 of 694 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 369 419 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 10406
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5636

    You have no idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    $500 would be several hours and rounds with Euro hotties in a German FKK.
    You have no idea how much I took this comment to heart as I know them well and just got back. LOL. Although this last trip I had better success with a few agencies. FKK's still a little slow during the week. I am also a super human now as I caught COVID. Going to Germany was not the best of ideas due to their current breakout status but. Well. If you go. Make sure you go with enough time to get a negative test before returning to the states after a positive one.

    Worth it?! I dunno. Every time I come back so flipping horny that I am immediately let down and depressed by what is here.

  2. #5635

    Struck Out!

    On my last four business trips to eastern WA I've always been able to hookup some fun via Seeking. My first hookup via Seeking was with an amazing girl in Spokane. I've also had some good times in Walla Walla and Yakima. But this trip to Wenatchee / Leavenworth. Never encountered so much non-response, time wasters and toe dippers! Headed over here with four pots and everyone bailed, got cold feet, whatever even after agreed on PPM. Oh well, at least I go home with a full wallet.

  3. #5634

    Cassie

    Anyone know about this tiny girl? Said she is just visiting from Portland. https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-f1dae6a60a34.

    Got her down to 500 for a date and time at my place. Asked for 600.

  4. #5633

    Reviews?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    Why does this sound more like you're advertising for these girls? And trying to normalize requiring test results, LOL k.
    Isn't the point to review?

    And some of us like to play it safe. I don't usually see girls that will go bare without any questions.

  5. #5632

    Spoiled brat


  6. #5631
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    Why does this sound more like you're advertising for these girls? And trying to normalize requiring test results, LOL k.
    One thing I will say, dude has good taste!

    They are all hotties!

  7. #5630
    Quote Originally Posted by Misterpnw  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Thanks so much for all of you that post tips and updates. Decided to start contributing too with some of my recent favs:

    Revka:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...3-63b740f2eb38

    She is super chill to hang with. Funny, smart and the perfect girl to go out on a date with and for things to seem natural and fun. In bed she was really good too. Nice head game, tight little body, enthusiastic. BBBJ with CIM and swallow, CFS but will do BBFS if you have recent results you can show her. The text saying I was clean wasn't enough for her and I couldn't pull up my actual results in time. Still had a great time. Multiple rounds. Think she's very kink friendly too but we didn't get the chance to explore more. Seeing her again soon. Damage was 400.

    AHintOfSpice:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-ca898f6398a4

    One of my favs. Stunning Indian girl with surprisingly little inhibition. One of the best looking women I've been with. Charming personality and isn't afraid of getting down to business. Great head game (BBBJ) and took a face fucking too. Prepped to make sure my test results were available for her and she let me go bare and nut in her. Also does Greek but did not take her up on it. Have seen her multiple times and plan to continue. Damage was 400.

    LilAznDoll:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-3bed55f3bc80

    Her name is Ying and she is every dominant guy's dream. Not much of a conversationalist, but delivers where it counts. Very sweet demeanor, very soft spoken and gets extremely turned on being told what to do. Was able to do basically anything I wanted and it was amazing. Bare everything on the table with recent results. If you like "free use" she's very into that. Versatile head game too so she can do you slow and sensual, messy and sloppy, mix it up or let you fuck her face. I had a really good time with her. Would repeat more often if she was less pricey. Damage was 600.

    Going to make the rounds in the LA forum now to add more reports. Hope you guys enjoy too. Thanks.
    Why does this sound more like you're advertising for these girls? And trying to normalize requiring test results, LOL k.

  8. #5629

    JuVictoria

    Bigger gal with PRO vibes. She went straight to text and quoted 300 PPM. I haven't had the chance to meet up yet, but thought the initial quote had some wiggle room and will be trying to see just how much.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...d28043c68253e7
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails juvic.jpg‎  

  9. #5628

    Long time lurker contributing

    Hey guys. Thanks so much for all of you that post tips and updates. Decided to start contributing too with some of my recent favs:

    Revka:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...3-63b740f2eb38

    She is super chill to hang with. Funny, smart and the perfect girl to go out on a date with and for things to seem natural and fun. In bed she was really good too. Nice head game, tight little body, enthusiastic. BBBJ with CIM and swallow, CFS but will do BBFS if you have recent results you can show her. The text saying I was clean wasn't enough for her and I couldn't pull up my actual results in time. Still had a great time. Multiple rounds. Think she's very kink friendly too but we didn't get the chance to explore more. Seeing her again soon. Damage was 400.

    AHintOfSpice:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-ca898f6398a4

    One of my favs. Stunning Indian girl with surprisingly little inhibition. One of the best looking women I've been with. Charming personality and isn't afraid of getting down to business. Great head game (BBBJ) and took a face fucking too. Prepped to make sure my test results were available for her and she let me go bare and nut in her. Also does Greek but did not take her up on it. Have seen her multiple times and plan to continue. Damage was 400.

    LilAznDoll:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-3bed55f3bc80

    Her name is Ying and she is every dominant guy's dream. Not much of a conversationalist, but delivers where it counts. Very sweet demeanor, very soft spoken and gets extremely turned on being told what to do. Was able to do basically anything I wanted and it was amazing. Bare everything on the table with recent results. If you like "free use" she's very into that. Versatile head game too so she can do you slow and sensual, messy and sloppy, mix it up or let you fuck her face. I had a really good time with her. Would repeat more often if she was less pricey. Damage was 600.

    Going to make the rounds in the LA forum now to add more reports. Hope you guys enjoy too. Thanks.

  10. #5627

    Serena09

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-24df9a5d3614

    She reached out and instantly moved to text. I suspect fake profile. Needs a 'few' public dates to check chemistry and asks for 350 for meet and greet date and 500 for any subsequent ones. Yes including the few public dates. Lmao!!

    She didn't phish for any personal info so I'm not sure what's going on here. Is this a new norm now??

  11. #5626

    BrightDuchess

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...3-31748a3976ef

    Any intel? Wants to move kind of fast and has semi-pro vibes.

  12. #5625

    It looks like words stripper or dancer in profile automatically mean GPS


  13. #5624

    Plantmamapnw's

    All,

    Anyone hook up with this gal? She is quick to move forward on our arrangements?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-d3b03b427b8e

  14. #5623

    First meet and greet

    Thanks for the advice earlier. I'm autistic so any socialization is awkward for me that's why my questions will be dumb.

    Anyways for my meet and greet, we made out, then asked her to come over. She said if she came it'd turn it into an arrangement where she asked for 3-400. But got her to settle for 250 ppm 1-2 x a month but her boundaries were protection all the time so I dipped LOL. Is there any other things that's important to settle on for arrangements people usually ask for that I'm not thinking or considering?

  15. #5622

    This may change

    Agreed, this may change however if the economy goes South as many are predicting. Wasn't involved in it at the time, but I hear SA was a goldmine for "civs" circa 2012.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Yup +1 on that. One thing I do want to call out SA is not ordinary women. It may have been 4 or 5 years ago. Today SA is mostly semi pro women, who clearly want money for sex but will not necessarily go to a board and post pics and ads for the service. I see these women as one step away from becoming part of the trade. They are one sickness (large medical bills), job loss or addiction (shopping, gambling, meds) away from entering the "life". I understand that there are still complete civilians to be found, but those are fewer today. Civilians go to Match dot com. Semi pros go to SA. It is as simple as that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape