Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,211 to 12,225 of 59509
-
03-25-22 22:09 #47299Senior Member

Posts: 747Asian Wellness
Rubmaps was showing Asian Wellness on Canton Rd was closed today. Is it closed?
-
03-25-22 21:44 #47298Senior Member

Posts: 747Likity Split
And just where are these places where the ladies work all day. You are so full of shit I will bet your eyes are brown. Many of these AMPs are lucky to get 2 or 3 clients per day I am sure there are some that do better than others and some girls are more popular than others but they are not working their ass off doing 10 or 12 clients per day.
Originally Posted by LiketySplit
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 21:39 #47297Banned Member

Posts: 13634Now you're on to something that I hadn't considered previously, this 10 to 10.7 days a week concept. It's brilliant and I would've have thought of it. Take advantage of it before the price of gas changes.
Originally Posted by LiketySplit
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 21:11 #47296Banned Member

Posts: 2410They work their asses off, it's not like the have a lot of options without speaking English fluently. Hell, the massage license test is only available in English and Spanish, and yet many of them manage to pass it. Someone should challenge the constitutionality of that not being offered in Mandarin, or any other foreign language.
Originally Posted by LiketySplit
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 20:36 #47295Banned Member

Posts: 34Too lazy. Really?? The ladies I see are unbelievably hard workers. Lots of them work from 10 to 10.7 days a week. Doing deep massages all day. Usually 6 or more each day.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 20:00 #47294

Posts: 682[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-25-22 19:48 #47293Banned Member

Posts: 2410Jiao Massage in Midtown: https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...anta-ga-111028#rubmaps.
Originally Posted by LexDude
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 19:37 #47292Banned Member

Posts: 13634Let's hear more about New Jersey. Going up there a little later this year and NYC is a short train ride.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 19:17 #47291Banned Member

Posts: 13634Do you honestly think any provider has an amoeba of business sense or common sense? They ply their wares because they're too lazy to work a normal job. As for managing a business? Can't believe you would entertain such a thought.
Originally Posted by BearHunt
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 19:12 #47290Banned Member

Posts: 13634Damn, she had the audacity to ask for $250 on top of the house fee. I would have told her to fuck off and bolted. Lkatl would have been a much better option.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 19:10 #47289Banned Member

Posts: 13634I look forward to your report. Still can't think of any CAMP where there are 3 attractive women. That was the great thing about the RLDs in Seoul back in the day. If you knew the mamasans, you could pull 3 from different houses and have your way with all of them. Can't do anything like that here.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 19:04 #47288Banned Member

Posts: 342 years huh. Still wet behind your ears. The one and only?? Seems like I heard that one before.
Originally Posted by BearHunt
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 18:59 #47287Senior Member

Posts: 386Hot Stone
Had a friend tell me that hot Stone now is staffed by Latinas so I had to go by and check it myself. Well it's true. Meet Mia good English with a Latin accent. Says she is from Texas. Paid the house fee. Massage was non-existent as she wanted to get right to business. She is about 5,7 dark skin decent boobs and a nice ass. Now when I asked for everything she quoted me $2. 5 which I laughed off told her no way she asked how much I typically pay I said 1. 4 she counters with 2. 0 and I said 1. 5. She agreed and got down to business. BJ was above par but the kitty had no grip and a little odor. Started in mish and finished K9. Not worth it. On my way out ask Mamasan who else is working and she said only Mexican girl work now. Time to cross them out of rotation.
-
03-25-22 18:19 #47286Banned Member

Posts: 2410Are you saying from experience that FS may be available at No. 1 or Holiday? Or is that just speculation of random chance which could literally happen anywhere.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 17:59 #47285Regular Member

Posts: 5Don't shit where you eat!
You don't need unnecessary stress, nor losing 10 k.
Originally Posted by BearHunt
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




