Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 2212
-
04-13-22 12:20 #1327Senior Member

Posts: 130Explicit Chicago
There was a place called Explicit that advertised 'video production' with their stable of models. They brought in some porn models but really most were just girls they recruited. This was about 5-6 years ago I think. Anyway I heard the guy got busted for some trafficking, possibly underage. But not sure. Someone probably knows more that me on that.
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 09:17 #1326Senior Member

Posts: 1631That wouldn't work. There are record-keeping requirements when producing porn involving filling out a form and getting their signature with their real name. Then you need to maintain those records and have them ready for inspection on demand. Who wants to go through that just to fuck someone? The escort won't want to provide all that info either, unless you're paying porn rates, which are a lot higher than sex work rates.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
Plus, LE would find a way to charge you anyway, and the judge would convict. Look at all the blatant entrapment that goes on, judges ignore it and convict anyway.
-
04-12-22 09:13 #1325Senior Member

Posts: 1445Oh I think I know what you're talking about. Their website looks like some sort of legit modeling agency? I think they're still around. Chciago cover girls or something. They're popular here if I'm thinking of the same place you are.
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 21:29 #1324Senior Member

Posts: 808There was an agency that advertised like that in Chicago, not sure if they're still running or why they may not be running if they closed.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 15:07 #1323Senior Member

Posts: 246It could provide some weak cover for the provider, its no benefit to the monger. For it to really hold up, the monger and provider would have to sign a contract that any payment in either direction is for work towards a "product" (the finished video) and not for anything specific that goes on during that production. That's why every porn production isn't charged with solicitation. If there was any talk at all about acts for prices or these 'casting calls' were posted repeatedly day after day on known escort sites, forget about it. But like you said in your last line, LE these days is going to take the least risk possible to get the low hanging fruit on either side of the transactions. They can nab dozens of mongers in a day just by posting an incall ad, and on the flip side can get multiple girls over to a sting outcall by just calling up ads. They have no need to send undercover officers of either gender alone into potentially dangerous situations just to tick off another misdemeanor that probably gets dropped or suspended after a fine is paid.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 11:43 #1322Senior Member

Posts: 668Just try to use the movie angle
My guess is someone somewhere has tried just about every argement say nothing illegal was really going on and you can convict me because of blah blah blah. Even porn was being prosecuted up until a few decades ago and it took many court cases (hence dollars) to finally get this form of movies to be called "art" and not being busted by local state and national do gooder. Even porn has to have a business license (hence money) for not just the company running the porn movie but I believe every "actor" has to have a recent test on file and probably be registered to work in that industry.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
My point is if you're busted it as simple as saying you are in some type of production business and not engaging in an illegal act. There are probably hundreds or more reasons why your premise just won't fly. Sorry but it's good to think outside the box. Just don't fool yourself into thinking you just came up with an angle nobody has thought.
B.
-
04-10-22 18:22 #1321Senior Member

Posts: 767Web content
I've got a question for the guys who pay more attention to legal stuff. If all the providers advertised with something to the effect of "Looking for partners to help me produce web content" call, text, email (whatever they use) to set up a time to audition. Would this move get around the prostitution laws? Then the idea is that a monger shows up and helps pay for production costs. Realistically, we all know that uncle LEO is rarely (if ever) catching EB, Tryst, STG providers but maybe communication would be better if this audition angle was the pretense.
-
03-31-22 21:10 #1320Senior Member

Posts: 1631I have not received anything strange, mostly just traveling sex workers I've seen telling me they'll be in town, that kind of thing.
Originally Posted by DaddyOne23
[View Original Post]
I posted elsewhere that a couple fairly well-known women had their ads hacked where the hackers replaced their number with a fake one as some kind of scam. Check the phone numbers you contacted against older ads and see if it matches up.
-
03-30-22 23:11 #1319Senior Member

Posts: 130Yeah, I'd get the random, "hey baby let me release your stress. " type of texts too over the years. But what I got wasn't a scam or anything else like that, it was just disturbing. Anyway I don't really want to talk too much more about the contents publicly, but I am curious if others have got something really out there texts, PM me. I'm interested to hear your experiences.
Originally Posted by SleepOdyssey
[View Original Post]
Another thing fellas and gals. Be careful! It can be a crazy world out there!
-
03-30-22 14:48 #1318Senior Member

Posts: 989Reminds me of one of the local cop blogs taking down all their stuff when they had an actual scoop regarding the kid who won the city sticker contest having gang connections. They couldn't help themselves and got their site yanked anyway when they celebrated MLK Jr. 's assassination.
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 13:32 #1317Senior Member

Posts: 808RR Hack
From day one I never believed the hacking story because they're hosted by cloudflare who's responsible for storage, backups and defending against these kind of attacks. There is just no way all of the ads and data are gone, cloud flare would have backups taken daily if not every 15 minutes. Even if there were no backups, it was a simple page that could have been easily recreated. I'm not a big conspiracy theorist but seems like maybe they felt some heat on them from the FEDs and had to shut down operations a bit. This would be a very bad sign for other sites like tryst and stg.
-
03-30-22 12:15 #1316Senior Member

Posts: 78I've never got disturbing texts or calls. But I did get weird and sporadic texts from contacting random providers on Eros. I'll admit for half the numbers I texted on there I wasn't actually trying to set up an appointment. I was new to the hobby and wanted to get a feel of what the method and routine was for contacting or setting something up with a provider.
Originally Posted by DaddyOne23
[View Original Post]
Lots of the "providers" on Eros are so suspect and fishy. Half the people on there probably aren't even ladies and are some neckbeard dude trying to scam. The texts I received went on for about a year or two and they often sent pictures that were clearly screenshots of a random woman. Sometimes I'd think it was a bot set up by someone or maybe just someone with real low effort scamming attempts. At first I used to get worried wondering who I sent my number. But nothing happened. Moral of the story: be extremely careful on who you email or contact and / or try to use a throw away.
-
03-30-22 06:08 #1315Senior Member

Posts: 989This baby Chinese gangster apparently got jealous after I struck up a friendly relationship with the white girl he was pimping out a while back and sent threatening messages from various phone numbers telling me to turn myself in to the cops for human trafficking. I suspected that it was related to a particular brothel, so I tried to add them on WeChat after the harassment died down using their main phone number and I got a voice call at 3 AM the next morning from one of the other numbers. Needless to say, I now avoid giving any of these places my phone number.
Originally Posted by DaddyOne23
[View Original Post]
I do get random texts from bookers touting well-known brothels, but I guess I'm just on the master list being that I used to go to various places two or three times a week. I now typically just show up at massage parlors in person without an appointment to avoid giving people my number.
-
03-30-22 00:07 #1314Senior Member

Posts: 130Disturbing text
So I got a disturbing text message the other day. Just so happened to be a three days after I contacted 4 different providers / places after a few months off. And I ended up seeing someone from an 'agency' that I had seen before.
I don't want to get into specifics on the text messages (open to chat via pm) but I will say the text wasn't about doxxing or BMing me. It was from an unknown number.
Has anyone gotten anything really disturbing after contacting an ad?
FYI, the four contacted provider / agencies:
- very reputable / reviewed massage place.
- less reputable / review massage place that I had used before in a different locale <-- this is who I ended up seeing w / o issue.
- one ad from someone that appeared to have been traveling but not much more info.
- one ad from a local massage provider that had a review on the other site.
Any experiences like that?
-
03-25-22 21:11 #1313Senior Member

Posts: 1172Setup a brand new LC account. Different browser, new email, through a VPN.
Tried to post negative comment and review on Leah (I posted about her in Ripoff Reports). Also flagged her ad as scammer.
Then went and posted good review and comment about Alizae.
The good showed up nearly immediately. The bad not at all.
This confirms other reports here that nothing negative seems to stick on LC anymore.
It's weird because I still see negative reviews, occasionally. But I haven't been able to get one on in a year or more.











Reply With Quote





