Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,456 to 19,470 of 58837
-
03-26-22 16:38 #39382Senior Member

Posts: 542East Colonial
Two closest to UCF are King and Blue Ocean. King usually rated as one of the top 3. If Miko is there try her out.
Originally Posted by BBInTheD
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 15:08 #39381Senior Member

Posts: 216Ditto
She pulled the same shit on me last time. She started breathing hard and saying she was tired.
Originally Posted by TrueHobbiest
[View Original Post]
Last time Kiki did something similar. I asked got a back massage at the end and just climbed on my back for two seconds and said ok that's it.
Seems like they just want to rush to catch the next person.
I wish I could see kiko. I wanted to see if maybe she would for my bday but I didn't have the balls to ask.
-
03-26-22 14:33 #39380Banned Member

Posts: 115Bo
BO FTW.
Originally Posted by AardFuck69
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the prompt response.
Had a session with Olivia. As a previous report stated she is amazing pretty. And accommodating. 😆.
Not that she isn't super friendly, but she doesn't speak much English, so not much idle chit chat. But she is beautiful.
-
03-26-22 14:05 #39379Regular Member

Posts: 2It seems she is having an off week. Saw her Thursday and it was night and day compared to the first time I saw her about a month ago.
Originally Posted by TrueHobbiest
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 13:06 #39378Senior Member

Posts: 90Milk Massage or Blue Ocean.
Originally Posted by BBInTheD
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 13:02 #39377Banned Member

Posts: 115Looking
Hi guys, looking for a FS spa Orlando East area.
Just in town for today. Close to colonial Drive and close to the UCF campus.
Pm is fine.
Thanks I'm advance.
If anyone is in the Detroit area hit me up 🤙.
-
03-26-22 12:15 #39376Senior Member

Posts: 269Seems to be the million-dollar question.
Originally Posted by Skeot16
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 11:52 #39375Senior Member

Posts: 399Words I thought I would never say about MM
Sophia Sucked!
We all have bad days, I just don't like paying for someone else's bad day.
Sophia has been my go to MM Lady and she was my first request and I have seen her dozens of times and every time amazing. Saw her not too long ago and it was like she was someone else. I was very disappointed including her body oder before she table washed with me. However the worst part was the rush job to get me out the door in 30 minutes! No Milk was not busy at the time just one other car besides mine.
I will go back and I will not complain to Kiko I just will pass on Sophia and enjoy Kiki who I know will please me and not short change my time.
Play safe,
TH.
-
03-26-22 05:10 #39374Senior Member

Posts: 160Mm
Been reading all these great reviews about this place and would like to head over from Tampa one day to check it out. Keep reading that it's super busy. What day of the week and around what time is the best to go?
-
03-26-22 00:49 #39373Senior Member

Posts: 146BO. Olivia
I saw Olivia yesterday at BO. She was super hot and very beautiful. Slim body with very nice breasts. Very early 20's. Total was $$. She was worth it.
She is from Venezuela. I will go back there to see her again very soon.
-
03-25-22 20:28 #39372Senior Member

Posts: 653That's pretty funny. I went there with a buddy of mine who lives down here. Ada, left the room twice while we were there for just like a couple of minutes at a time. When I was talking to my buddy on the way back, he mentioned that Ada come in a couple of times coming to the room that he was in and asked if they wanted a third. It's actually pretty smart businesswise, if you ask me.
Originally Posted by Jeff1976
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 14:54 #39371Senior Member

Posts: 267Smart move to go with the 4 hands route. The girls are absolute professionals, and some of the "dual harmonica" performances can be a mind blowing. Not a fan of swapping condoms, going from girl to girl, but that is their safety protocol.
Originally Posted by Syedna
[View Original Post]
Caught them right before a busy time, last spring. Went to see Tiffany, and ended up going with the 4 hands option (I think it was Jenny, but not sure). It started out normal (if there is such a thing, with that combo). Well. About 15 minutes into the session (still orally focused) doorbell goes crazy, and girls started scrambling around to answer the door, stash guys in rooms, prep for the next customer. Jenny had to step out, but almost immediately, some other provider runs into the room and joins in for a few minutes of frantic oral. Jenny ran back in, so the other girl "tagged out" and left the room. A few minutes later, the door bell is ringing again & Tiffany runs out of the room, followed by another (fourth) girl running into the room for some oral fun. A minute or two later, Tiffany comes back, and #4 tags out, so right back to 4 hands with the original 2 girls, but 4 girls overall.
Stuff was right out of a Benny Hill skit (needed the music, to make it complete). For what it's worth, it was pretty hilarious and entertaining, but actually not that erotic, with all of the commotion. Doors opening / closing. Half dressed girls running in and out of the room. It was more of a "what is the name of this girl on her knees, below me now?" comedy sketch. Would love to do it again, but that is something that just can't be planned.
-
03-25-22 11:10 #39370Senior Member

Posts: 34Pandora info please
Saw Pandora years ago in Golden Gate. Someone said she is in LA and so am I. If anyone has any new info on her please DM me. Would love to pay her another visit.
-
03-25-22 10:34 #39369Regular Member

Posts: 21New AMP
On a drive and seen a sign saying Asian massage. Its a new opening on 17/92 and Lakemary Blvd seen a cute slim Girl in a short dress walking in a out so I ask were they open and she said soon and she ended up putting up a coming soon sign. Will report back.
-
03-25-22 09:54 #39368Senior Member

Posts: 86Ginger Milk
Keeping low profile and taking my opportunities whenever I can. Need to dream more and relax these days.
Pleasant dream at MM where I drew Ginger. Little sweet thing with nice man made bolt ons and typical slim Asian body with smooth skin. As I came before lunch had to wait a bit in the place with curtain and heard mongers asking about how long it is going to take or getting out of the room and complaining about the wait. Be patient guys, I waited about 15/20 min total between the curtain place and room. Standard table shower with body sliding and nice BBBJ. Back to room where I continued exploring that nice body until she made me sit down, got on her knees and swallowed my dick with more BBBJ. Had to stop her and get her on the table for some 69. So tasty that I lost track of time and count of shakings she had. She couldn't take anymore so proceed to more BBBJ until CIM. No FS due to lack of time but I left very relaxed and in my opinion my time and money were well spent. She seems to be a little bit submissive for those who enjoy taking charge. Good kisser as well. First dream with her but Mamasan told me she is not new there, just don't come much to that location. Definitely will repeat if I have the opportunity again.
Stay safe,
HomerGP.












Reply With Quote






