Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 158 of 406 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 208 258 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 6083
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3728

    Looking for some excitement

    I'll be in Ashevillenext week and want to have some fun. I am interested in the one who says she is from Texas, but has also gone by the names Lilly and Ana locally and in Greensboro. What's on her menu and what donations is she looking for?

    Also, I am very interested in girls who sport the natural look. Don't get me wrong. I like girls that are clean shaven, too. Just like a girls with a nice Bush from time to time.

    And lastly. I also like older women. Women who are more mature and know what they like.

    Anyone that can message me and give me some information and digits would be my new heroes!!

  2. #3727
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghettis  [View Original Post]
    We're Samantha's Rates reasonable?
    Idk what you consider reasonable LOL.

    100-BBJ.

    160-Qv.

    200-Hhr.

    300-HR.

    It seems mongers going have pay good change get to that the kitty LOL.

  3. #3726

    Rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw her and she is very real and very sexy. I know the girl she works with and she allowed BBFSCIP first visit after good recommendation from Eve and she was very wet and sexy with a tight little body and kitty and I will be seeing her very regular. Maybe even this afternoon if I get lucky and fill her up again.
    We're Samantha's Rates reasonable?

  4. #3725

    Aubry

    Quote Originally Posted by RippedBaldy  [View Original Post]
    Saw her and she is very real and very sexy. I know the girl she works with and she allowed BBFSCIP first visit after good recommendation from Eve and she was very wet and sexy with a tight little body and kitty and I will be seeing her very regular. Maybe even this afternoon if I get lucky and fill her up again.

  5. #3724
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    Saw Samantha Again

    Current Ad: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...945/8284505310.

    All I got to say is her head game is grade A y'all should check her out before she's leave.

  6. #3723

    Horse face

    She has aoc horse face. Prior report she real but cat is stanky.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220326-193922.jpg‎  

  7. #3722
    Quote Originally Posted by Jlintz  [View Original Post]
    That's an extensive menu and whenever they include greek, submission AND water sports I start to wonder. Not saying they aren't out there but it does get me thinking. I know this, she does not answer the email.
    I have noticed several women use that same number from time to time.

  8. #3721

    One For the Team

    Quote Originally Posted by FootballJohn  [View Original Post]
    I am from out of town but am a frequent visitor to Asheville. As a monger I like to dabble in the local treats.

    This one has been very interesting to me. In part, because her face resembles that of a very old girlfriend. And what do you learn from her ad that is useful? Not a fucking thing! And since I travel with limited money, I am not willing to take one for the team. When I previously contacted her, I didn't learn anything.

    Here she is. Tell me your experiences with her, What's on her menu? Donations? And anything else that might be useful.
    She can accurately forecast the weather with her mouth and tongue. Texted her once. Outcall only. The weather is more useful data to you, probably.

  9. #3720

    Regular vague poster

    I am from out of town but am a frequent visitor to Asheville. As a monger I like to dabble in the local treats.

    This one has been very interesting to me. In part, because her face resembles that of a very old girlfriend. And what do you learn from her ad that is useful? Not a fucking thing! And since I travel with limited money, I am not willing to take one for the team. When I previously contacted her, I didn't learn anything.

    Here she is. Tell me your experiences with her, What's on her menu? Donations? And anything else that might be useful.

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...a/383160110039

  10. #3719

    Regular vague poster

    I am from out of town but am a frequent visitor to Asheville. As a monger I like to dabble in the local treats.

    This one has been very interesting to me. In part, because her face resembles that of a very old girlfriend. And what do you learn from her ad that is useful? Not a fucking thing!! And since I travel with limited money, I am not willing to take one for the team. When I previously contacted her, I didn't learn anything.

    Here she is. Tell me your experiences with her, what's on her menu? Donations? And anything else that might be useful.

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...a/383160110039

  11. #3718

    Good, bad, or ugly, can't find it.

    Anyone medicated for our illness with this & did you you feel better afterwords.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmzi1odeymwu5y2ezyza5yjc2nwzhmze0ytfln2izy2u3mju0ng.jpg.jpeg‎   Capture+_2022-03-23-15-07-29.jpg‎  

  12. #3717

    Little Red

    Hey Guys!

    Has anyone heard from little Red lately? I haven't seen a post on STG in a long time. Even though she was a PITA to schedule, I always felt she was worth the wait and hassle. She also was always threatening to leave the area, but eventually returned. Thanks in advance!

  13. #3716
    Quote Originally Posted by Deion333  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone been able to get in contact with Elena? Seen her post a couple days back but not as much as she use to. PM if you have anything.
    Same here. She text me one day and said she has been so busy with regulars she has had time for bringing in anyone else.

  14. #3715
    Quote Originally Posted by Deion333  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone been able to get in contact with Elena? Seen her post a couple days back but not as much as she use to. PM if you have anything.
    I've seen her once in the past couple of weeks. Have you tried texting her?

  15. #3714
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by LilFinger  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her. I couldn't find reviews. Thinking of TOFTT.

    https://tryst.link/escort/delightfuldaisy
    Go take one for the team but I guarantee you will never see her after the deposit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape