Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 584 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 84 484 534 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 634 684 1084 1584 ... LastLast
Results 8,746 to 8,760 of 24028
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15283

    Joyce contact

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWhiskey  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/joyce-es...ngton-dc-60524

    Just saw her. She's a good time. Sweet girl who aims to please 140 hh 240 hr. PM me for additional details or just text her.
    646xxxx075.

  2. #15282

    Nikki

    Anyone ever seen her with another before. Been asking her about it lately but she avoids it. Can't have it all.

  3. #15281

    Can be good and bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Time in time out providers that end up on her cause trouble more then helpful info. I browsed her ad and was drawn to mention of I know about the guide.

    Providers on her when reviews don't go their way make problems. First problem if not on a burner they blacklist or report false info on the reviewer. Even with burner that happens. You call and the provider like your number associated with bad things. So the FYI she reads the forum was just heads up. So some out there care. On EB providers were getting reviewers blocked after a bad review written on them, causing you not to be able to read any reviews until you create new profile.

    She block me on ter messages and I never reached out to her. I spoke with a few I'm Richmond thread about her. So I'm sure that type will try to blow you up with false accusations review not in favor of her.

    Don't matter to me at all but I believe for non seniors not get blocked or calls not answered when mongering. Providers like her the reason.
    For the most part I totally agree with you. But many ladies know about and read the forums so I just assume they all are aware. I try not to reveal my handle but some will figure it out by your review. There have been a couple of times when it worked in my favor as it allowed me to continue seeing great providers that had changed their number and gone utr but made contact by pm on this board.

  4. #15280

    Lixa

    Anyone seen or heard from Lixa lately? I've seen her several times in the past, but recently haven't been able to get any responses over the past month.

  5. #15279

    Concur

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManInVa  [View Original Post]
    I just got a text from Joyce that she is back in Chantilly for all of you that have been asking..
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/joyce-es...ngton-dc-60524

    Just saw her. She's a good time. Sweet girl who aims to please 140 hh 240 hr. PM me for additional details or just text her.

  6. #15278

    I like to believe the forum is for us.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dandc07  [View Original Post]
    Not to be rude or anything, but who cares if a provider reads the forum? I mean the worst that can come of it is that they give better service based on our collective gripes / complaints.

    Additionally, Evelyn is straight up revolting. Her skin looks like cottage cheese, but still trying to take pics at angles to try to fool someone (ha). I guess it takes all kinds and she might be someone's type.
    Time in time out providers that end up on her cause trouble more then helpful info. I browsed her ad and was drawn to mention of I know about the guide.

    Providers on her when reviews don't go their way make problems. First problem if not on a burner they blacklist or report false info on the reviewer. Even with burner that happens. You call and the provider like your number associated with bad things. So the FYI she reads the forum was just heads up. So some out there care. On EB providers were getting reviewers blocked after a bad review written on them, causing you not to be able to read any reviews until you create new profile.

    She block me on ter messages and I never reached out to her. I spoke with a few I'm Richmond thread about her. So I'm sure that type will try to blow you up with false accusations review not in favor of her.

    Don't matter to me at all but I believe for non seniors not get blocked or calls not answered when mongering. Providers like her the reason.

  7. #15277

    Alexis

    Saw this girl the other day. Said she's new to the escort thing. 22 year old blonde with a rocking body. Totally worth it. Best girl I've seen yet and she let me do anal. https://tryst.link/escort/collegebabe.

  8. #15276

    Joyce is back

    I just got a text from Joyce that she is back in Chantilly for all of you that have been asking.

    OldMan.

  9. #15275

    Tina Outfit

    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    The Sasa who works with the Tina outfit went back to China last year.

    She was older and had a bit of a gut, but gave incredible service. The last time I saw her before she rotated out and went home, I gave her some DATO, which warmed her up for BBG. She always gave me a good massage afterwards.
    My last visit I was given the "Alice or Tina". I guess Cherry is gone, I chose Tina: She puts in the effort.

    Anyone see Alice yet?

  10. #15274
    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Seems sensitive when asked about on here. More info on Richmond board.

    She definitely reading the board. Sent a mail to her on the other VIP forum. Had me on the ignore list. Guess in her feeling about the cheddar. Double standard with provider. Like this life not unsafe for use. Especially those with clearances for work. She new to use, like we new to her. My inquiry has me on her other side LOL. Thanks for all the replies and info on travel buddy. Figure had guidance based on ad. Thought handler.

    Travels with Crystal Bloom

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/evelyn-not-the-girl-next-doorb/024231441611
    Not to be rude or anything, but who cares if a provider reads the forum? I mean the worst that can come of it is that they give better service based on our collective gripes / complaints.

    Additionally, Evelyn is straight up revolting. Her skin looks like cottage cheese, but still trying to take pics at angles to try to fool someone (ha). I guess it takes all kinds and she might be someone's type.

  11. #15273

    Evelyn newbie. Reads the forum.

    Seems sensitive when asked about on here. More info on Richmond board.

    She definitely reading the board. Sent a mail to her on the other VIP forum. Had me on the ignore list. Guess in her feeling about the cheddar. Double standard with provider. Like this life not unsafe for use. Especially those with clearances for work. She new to use, like we new to her. My inquiry has me on her other side LOL. Thanks for all the replies and info on travel buddy. Figure had guidance based on ad. Thought handler.

    Travels with Crystal Bloom

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/evelyn-not-the-girl-next-doorb/024231441611

  12. #15272

    Damage's for both?

    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    I saw Tiffany this week. She still looks great. Didn't see Jessica.
    Sperate and / or together with known by a dreamer.

  13. #15271

    Tiffany

    I saw Tiffany this week. She still looks great. Didn't see Jessica.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackGolfer53  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visited them yet? Tiffany looks like she is back anything on her new friends? Thanks.

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../21139670.html

  14. #15270

    Thanks for the clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    The Sasa who works with the Tina outfit went back to China last year.

    She was older and had a bit of a gut, but gave incredible service. The last time I saw her before she rotated out and went home, I gave her some DATO, which warmed her up for BBG. She always gave me a good massage afterwards.
    Thanks for the clarification, BB. I hadn't realized Sasa left the country. I hope she comes back at some point.

  15. #15269

    Tiffany Thai and Jessica Russian girl

    Anyone visited them yet? Tiffany looks like she is back anything on her new friends? Thanks.

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../21139670.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape