Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 362 of 447 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 412 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 6705
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1290

    Scar

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Just a quick review on Scar, I saw Scar the other day it's been awhile since I seen her or reviewed her on here. Man I need to remind myself not to stay away from scar for so long. Cute and affable like always, with that amazing body and ass. The massage was great! Which let us to DFK, 69, Mish and then finished in doggy. Scar is amazing and I already booked my appointment with her for next week. Gentleman if you haven't seen Scar run to her! Scar told me she had some openings available.

    Stay safe,

    Orlo69.
    Do you have a link? This might be a dumb question but is this Caribbean Scar?

  2. #1289

    Valerie

    Looking to see Valerie for the first time. Is this her? https://www.fbedpage.com/view/orland...valerie-523668 (Click on blurred image).

  3. #1288

    Astrid

    So, email only?

    Quote Originally Posted by EddyGoyo  [View Original Post]

  4. #1287

    Astrid

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeGonzalez88  [View Original Post]
    Hey there. Do you have her contact information?
    Here is her info.

    https://www.ratemymassagetherapist.c...d-l-kissinger/

  5. #1286

    Astrid

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheTank58  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time with Astrid last week, cute and petite. Damage is around .8 +.3 for tip.
    Hey there. Do you have her contact information?

  6. #1285

    Nothing but massage

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheTank58  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone looked into this? I'm curious.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/41916/
    I saw her a number of years ago. Decent massage at that time but was unable to get extras. Maybe others have had better luck.

  7. #1284

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleLife  [View Original Post]
    Like so many of you have said, Nikki is the best show in the business. The price of admission however has kept me from returning. Damn you inflation!
    How can I get in contact with her?

  8. #1283

    Astrid

    Had a great time with Astrid last week, cute and petite. Damage is around .8 +.3 for tip.

    Quote Originally Posted by EddyGoyo  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the review seems like a good time.

    What was the damage?

  9. #1282

    Moriah

    Has anyone looked into this? I'm curious.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/41916/

  10. #1281

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by MilkyWay  [View Original Post]
    I think this is her NY site.

    Here is her Central Florida link.

    https://app.acuityscheduling.com/sch...owner=13541838

  11. #1280

    Lilyana

    Quote Originally Posted by MilkyWay  [View Original Post]
    Yelp, she's doing real-estate now.

  12. #1279

    Lilyana.


  13. #1278

    Chill DD Ebony UTR

    She is looking for a few new clients. Topless natural massive DD's HJ only. Seniors only!

    She is Winter Park off Aloma near Hospital. She is 26/27. No table on Bed massage.

    Clean place she can host, she does have a real job so hours are limited at times, 9 amish to 1 pm weekdays. Possibly other hrs.

    I'd put this in UTR but massage / HJ only. Same digits as before if you have them (x701).

  14. #1277

    Adverts

    Anyone know where everyone is advertising now that rub ratings is down?

  15. #1276

    Great work

    Great research, I'd like to get contact info?.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape