Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 9,646 to 9,660 of 18423
-
03-25-22 09:56 #8778Senior Member

Posts: 363I do have this one
Pretty tight body, gives a nice sloppy BBBJ, good fuck, requires cover. Possible someone else may have seen here, but nothing I came across. Got another one too with tight body, took some time for to find these, so not giving up links yet.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 09:48 #8777Senior Member

Posts: 199Issue uploading photos
Was trying to upload a juicy report for you guys but having issues uploading photos. Saying file is too large. Happen often and sometimes if I wait a couple hours then it will work. Anyone else ever have problems uploading photos?
-
03-25-22 07:54 #8776Senior Member

Posts: 216Alejandra
Anybody seen her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-aae594ab17ac
-
03-25-22 01:26 #8775Senior Member

Posts: 1063It sounds like everyone had a piece of siren on here. Shit, I met her the first week she was on Sa. Only saw her few times since she said she's a swinger and fucks all the time.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
God knows how many people choked and spit her mouth etc.
Actually, the consistency is good but after 10 or 15 fucks with the same it becomes boring. I had Hawa and she was a prime 19 yr old and I got tired after 15 bangs.
-
03-25-22 01:22 #8774Senior Member

Posts: 276SB1 sounds a lot like a girl I had been seeing. Is she up in Gaithersburg LOL? Anyway I'd totally stick with her.
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 01:15 #8773Senior Member

Posts: 1063Nena sky
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-49aefc046633
I didn't see a review. Saw years back. She fucked me good. Rode me until that I started hurting. BBBJ, covered. Back then 350.
I did not repeat because she had a funky pussy smell maybe it fixed now but it was bad enough where it just made me limp.
Other than that I think she's a nice, pretty girl.
-
03-25-22 00:04 #8772Senior Member

Posts: 1063Bee
I don't see her profile anymore. But an au pair Brazilian.
300 bbcip etc. She quoted 4. Good fuck. She's all the way out in Fairfax.
Damn Kpop is finding and getting all these fine young hotties in DC. I can't find shit in DC. I just fucking troll NYC and hope I can convince some to meet me again.
-
03-24-22 23:08 #8771Senior Member

Posts: 138No. She is good.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 22:46 #8770Senior Member

Posts: 1063The hotness is back with another profile.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-514d44cd43c0
WTF. Why aren't you guys keeping her busy!!
-
03-24-22 22:22 #8769Senior Member

Posts: 525Value
I'm guessing SB2 is about twice as expensive as SB1. Can SB1 get you off anally or orally? I like her attitude. How to get more time from SB2? Would extended BBBJ plus BBFS work? I like her appearance but not her attitude. Would alternating between the 2 work? Enjoy the attributes of each and then switch off for variety? Good luck!
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 21:51 #8768Senior Member

Posts: 1241Her persona: short hair, confident woman poses, not too revealing clothing, leaves me intrigued. She may be a complete nerd or an absolute freak in the sack. Can't quite tell with her. If that's her objective: mission accomplished.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 21:42 #8767Senior Member

Posts: 631Double Book
I'm a rewards member with Marriott. I get free late checkout at 4 pm. Normally just schedule new SBs in the evening l, and a mid day meetup with one of my regulars. No matter what I don't lose out on the room.
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 21:21 #8766Senior Member

Posts: 1063Reverse search the phone. Ask for a photo holding like 3,4 fingers up. Etc. Or snap chat.
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
The fakers would gaslight saying I don't need to prove myself etc blah blah.
-
03-24-22 21:04 #8765Senior Member

Posts: 328Intel
Mimi1234.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-dc342a4f92ad
Set up a meet and greet. Then she requested a small gesture or gift. I declined.
Catch Me.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-ac1bd8473c91
Advertised DC, but now profile is in Charlotte, NC. Stated that she would be back to visit DC in the future.
Sexy Goddess.
Blocked me. Insisted that a $200 upfront fee was required to show that I was capable of being in an arrangement.
-
03-24-22 19:45 #8764Senior Member

Posts: 1063Sweetthing
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...a-a2a98e68ccef
Looks hot. Sent a video. But seems like she cares more about $$ almost like a pro. So I suspect she will be a shit lay. Damn, I think she's fine too. Willing to drive out from Bmore.
Usually, I'd go for it. But I'll pass.











Reply With Quote





