Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 644 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 144 544 594 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 694 744 1144 ... LastLast
Results 9,646 to 9,660 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8773

    Nena sky

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-49aefc046633

    I didn't see a review. Saw years back. She fucked me good. Rode me until that I started hurting. BBBJ, covered. Back then 350.

    I did not repeat because she had a funky pussy smell maybe it fixed now but it was bad enough where it just made me limp.

    Other than that I think she's a nice, pretty girl.

  2. #8772

    Bee

    I don't see her profile anymore. But an au pair Brazilian.

    300 bbcip etc. She quoted 4. Good fuck. She's all the way out in Fairfax.

    Damn Kpop is finding and getting all these fine young hotties in DC. I can't find shit in DC. I just fucking troll NYC and hope I can convince some to meet me again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220324-235411_Voice.jpg‎  

  3. #8771
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    No. She is good.

  4. #8770
    The hotness is back with another profile.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-514d44cd43c0

    WTF. Why aren't you guys keeping her busy!!

  5. #8769

    Value

    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    Trying to figure out how to determine better value to keep.

    SB1, slightly thick girl, because she's 22 still young face, lets you fuck six ways from Sunday including anal, wants CIP. Negatives, I'm not hugely attracted to her, pu$sy feels somewhat loose, can't get good friction LOL so have trouble cumming. Hosts at her place, is relatively inexpensive (but they all are broke so wants assistance as much as you can give), and overall chill attitude.

    SB2, petite, fit, light, flat abs, small round ass, smooth skin, narrow tight pu$sy, nice BBBJ, BBF, no cip, 25 years, pretty face (decent). Negatives, don't like to fuck for long, just 2-3 standard positions quickly flipping over from one to other, wants you to cum quick, don't like anything too long. She's in love with her body, and expensive. I am attracted to her and can cum if she lets me fuck for a while, but she doesn't like it.

    I am thinking SB1 is better value even tho SB2 is far better attraction.
    I'm guessing SB2 is about twice as expensive as SB1. Can SB1 get you off anally or orally? I like her attitude. How to get more time from SB2? Would extended BBBJ plus BBFS work? I like her appearance but not her attitude. Would alternating between the 2 work? Enjoy the attributes of each and then switch off for variety? Good luck!

  6. #8768
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Her persona: short hair, confident woman poses, not too revealing clothing, leaves me intrigued. She may be a complete nerd or an absolute freak in the sack. Can't quite tell with her. If that's her objective: mission accomplished.

  7. #8767

    Double Book

    I'm a rewards member with Marriott. I get free late checkout at 4 pm. Normally just schedule new SBs in the evening l, and a mid day meetup with one of my regulars. No matter what I don't lose out on the room.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    When you doubt someone may not be real always ask them to make a phone call. That's when the fakes go silent. I never go in person these days without that when I even have a hint of doubt, if she can't talk that's a huge red flag.

  8. #8766
    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    When you doubt someone may not be real always ask them to make a phone call. That's when the fakes go silent. I never go in person these days without that when I even have a hint of doubt, if she can't talk that's a huge red flag.
    Reverse search the phone. Ask for a photo holding like 3,4 fingers up. Etc. Or snap chat.

    The fakers would gaslight saying I don't need to prove myself etc blah blah.

  9. #8765

    Intel

    Mimi1234.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-dc342a4f92ad

    Set up a meet and greet. Then she requested a small gesture or gift. I declined.

    Catch Me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-ac1bd8473c91

    Advertised DC, but now profile is in Charlotte, NC. Stated that she would be back to visit DC in the future.

    Sexy Goddess.

    Blocked me. Insisted that a $200 upfront fee was required to show that I was capable of being in an arrangement.

  10. #8764

    Sweetthing

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...a-a2a98e68ccef

    Looks hot. Sent a video. But seems like she cares more about $$ almost like a pro. So I suspect she will be a shit lay. Damn, I think she's fine too. Willing to drive out from Bmore.

    Usually, I'd go for it. But I'll pass.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2f694067673cfe40fc4040554c25deb825b9e7b5-14.jpg‎   bcb472b4dfcda1e4f6e82b6f265fb6758f063e73-14.jpg‎   f6baf936c8b314bbda1f521d7690e72425a17f95-14.jpg‎  

  11. #8763

    Better value

    Trying to figure out how to determine better value to keep.

    SB1, slightly thick girl, because she's 22 still young face, lets you fuck six ways from Sunday including anal, wants CIP. Negatives, I'm not hugely attracted to her, pu$sy feels somewhat loose, can't get good friction LOL so have trouble cumming. Hosts at her place, is relatively inexpensive (but they all are broke so wants assistance as much as you can give), and overall chill attitude.

    SB2, petite, fit, light, flat abs, small round ass, smooth skin, narrow tight pu$sy, nice BBBJ, BBF, no cip, 25 years, pretty face (decent). Negatives, don't like to fuck for long, just 2-3 standard positions quickly flipping over from one to other, wants you to cum quick, don't like anything too long. She's in love with her body, and expensive. I am attracted to her and can cum if she lets me fuck for a while, but she doesn't like it.

    I am thinking SB1 is better value even tho SB2 is far better attraction.

  12. #8762

    Ask to call

    When you doubt someone may not be real always ask them to make a phone call. That's when the fakes go silent. I never go in person these days without that when I even have a hint of doubt, if she can't talk that's a huge red flag.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    She is a no show, and she was messaging me back up to 30 mins before the date. Guess I will booty call one of my other SBs, no point in wasting a room or my evening.

  13. #8761

    CheeringHeart

    She is a no show, and she was messaging me back up to 30 mins before the date. Guess I will booty call one of my other SBs, no point in wasting a room or my evening.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-097981e6661a

    Anyone seen this one?

    I've Chatted with this one a bit, she sent some nice photos and seemed willing to meet but just seems odd. Not sure who's running the acct or replying. Planned to meet and then nothing.

  14. #8760
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/e542a...b-8bcb7bc060cd

    This one seems pretty wild once we got to texting. Has anyone taken the plunge?
    Any update on parsnips? Her profile is on Sa again with some good pictures (face mostly redacted). Conversation is going well, seems fun. Interested in what's up.

  15. #8759

    Kitkat1998

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-cfa209ca98b7

    Is this one a pro? Seems to easy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape