Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,541 to 9,555 of 31611
-
03-27-22 13:36 #22071Senior Member

Posts: 158Bite your tongue!
Saw her last night and she went crazy on my cock. 1 hour of PSE style deep throat with lots of spit. I dread her retirement. One of the best head doctors in Orlando and one of the few sober ones with good coms.
Originally Posted by Magic2016
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 18:25 #22070Regular Member

Posts: 24Karla Altamonte
Tried to find the link but it was down. Saw her again last Friday, awesome. The bad news is that she is off to Fort Lauderdale tomorrow, then to Colombia next Friday. Will be missed.
Originally Posted by Magic2016
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 18:11 #22069Regular Member

Posts: 8Looking in Orlando Area
Hey All, in Orlando for a few weeks for work. The board is all over the place with lots of subcategories, was hoping someoen could direct me to a nice latina or attractive white provider that does reasonable incalls. Dm me! Thanks.
-
03-26-22 12:29 #22068Senior Member

Posts: 68Unvailble
Visiting uncle in Brevard. VIP going to be a minute.
.
Originally Posted by GreatIdea
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 19:16 #22067Senior Member

Posts: 119Leggz. Sharon, Holli
Has anybody seen or heard from Leggz recently? My contact numbers seem to be not working anymore. Did she leave town? She is alot of fun, good while it lasted.
-
03-25-22 14:49 #22066Senior Member

Posts: 269Katie kisses
I thought she retired. Sounds like she needs to.
Originally Posted by Zooman
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 10:01 #22065Senior Member

Posts: 86Negative review
Looks like this should be in Negative Escort Reviews thread.
Originally Posted by Zooman
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 09:52 #22064Senior Member

Posts: 270Katie kisses
YMMV is true. Stop for 30 minute visit. Very nice and sweet person. Started with BBBJ, which was good. Was told no FIA, which was fine. But then no FIV. OK, rules starting to pile up. Stop BJ to go for some Daty and after a minute said it hurt and to stop. Damn, junior got soft like an ice cream on a summer day. Went back to BBBJ, finished and left. Disappointing experience based on a few other reviews. She was nice but just was clicking.
-
03-25-22 09:24 #22063Senior Member

Posts: 878Here is her ER ad
You can send a pm to her here or an email from her ad. No digits.
Originally Posted by LionHeart38
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jersey-g...t-orlando-7269
-
03-25-22 08:55 #22062Senior Member

Posts: 2955Contacting Jersey
Scroll down two posts from yours for her contact info.
Originally Posted by LionHeart38
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 00:28 #22061Regular Member

Posts: 12Digits
Can anyone pm me her digits.
Originally Posted by DieterBraun
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 22:09 #22060Senior Member

Posts: 413Jersey Is The Gold Standard
Great report EveryDay. So true; Jersey scores a 10 in all the important phases of a provider. As I have told her before, she could have a second lucrative career in consulting others in the profession in how to become a successful, professional provider.
Originally Posted by EveryDayJ
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 21:28 #22059Senior Member

Posts: 209Jersey Girl
Her handle on this site is: JerseyGirl.
Originally Posted by RockyChop
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 19:43 #22058Senior Member

Posts: 51Mature Heather
I had a dream with Heather Mature Sexy Independent her ad says she's back from Indiana. I read a negative one here and based on my positive experience I thought I'd post some info based on my experience.
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...n/569734812623
Incall was good very safe and discreet.
Comms were good via text.
Drama level was zero.
No DB no drug or use that I could see Seemed entirely normal.
She's very friendly and talkative but not annoying.
Very accommodating and concerned that I was pleased.
I will return.
Lets talk about expectations which will be key here. I assumed the photos were old so expected she would probably be older and heavier and went in with a curious attitude. I wasn't wrong so wasn't disappointed. What I found was what I'd think someones next door neighbor who is someones cool aunt might be like. I wasn't turned off and had an enjoyable time. Your milage may vary depending on your tastes. For me a lack of drama and safety are most important and I was pleased in these aspects.
-
03-24-22 18:29 #22057Senior Member

Posts: 159JerseyGirl
Had been paying attention to the forums and the positive reviews piqued my interest, and man am I glad they did. I had enough time to swing by for a qv and was treated to easily the best headache relief of my life. There's nothing I can say that hasn't already been said, so thanks to all who reviewed. I will say that I was impressed not only with how she showcases her expertise, but also how engaging and friendly she is. I think she could tell I was a little wound up that day, and did everything to put me at ease, make me feel comfortable, and return me to the moment. Glad I had the chance to meet, and would definitely repeat.








Reply With Quote





