Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 521 of 906 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 571 621 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,815 of 13587
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5787

    Savanah

    Had anyone seen Savanah on tryst? Also goes by tabatha.

  2. #5786
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazerLazer  [View Original Post]
    Team,

    Curious about opinions on Jessica.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/77961971

    Thanks in advance!.
    I had my eye on her when she started posting, and then ended up seeing her on stage at FL last summer. I got a few dances from her. She's a bit standoff-ish, but I'm a little forgiving of that in a strip club because all it takes is one bad interaction to fuck up a dancer's mood that night. She wasn't much of a conversationalist, and looks hotter in pictures than in person. That being said, she's still an attractive woman.

    Based on my accidental encounter with her at FL, I wasn't interested any longer. Her prices now are higher than last year, I don't believe she dances at FL anymore.

  3. #5785

    Not recommended

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazerLazer  [View Original Post]
    Team,

    Curious about opinions on Jessica.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/77961971

    Thanks in advance!

    Blazer.
    Skip this one and find somebody else. For the amount that she is charging your better off going with the high end ladies that visit louisvillle.

    You do not get your money's worth.

  4. #5784

    Jessica's rules

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazerLazer  [View Original Post]
    Team,

    Curious about opinions on Jessica.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/77961971

    Thanks in advance!

    Blazer.
    Even though she looks great and such a beautiful fat ass that jiggles when fucking her such a turn on but she has many rules which are no kissing no sucking on tits no kissing no daty or no bare sometimes she will give a BBBJ but you never know till the moment. To many rules for what she wants money wise imo. Good luck!!

  5. #5783

    Curvaceous Jessica

    Team,

    Curious about opinions on Jessica.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/77961971

    Thanks in advance!

    Blazer.

  6. #5782
    Quote Originally Posted by HollowLogger71  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the heads up!
    No problem at all.

  7. #5781

    Truck show is in town

    Might be worth keeping that in mind when making appointments- would be prime time for a sting.

  8. #5780

  9. #5779
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1766

    Jazzy

    Quote Originally Posted by TenSevenCs  [View Original Post]
    Jazzy was the single worst experience I have had in this hobby. Her place was disgusting. She was old and disgusting. CROSS her off the list. If she paid me I wouldn't see her.
    Hell, when she was dancing 15 years ago she was worn out and used up. She'd be drunk and slurring her words worse than most, and that stank smoker's breath!

  10. #5778

    Duo

    Quote Originally Posted by MoparGuy2010  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of two ladies doing duos? I'm hoping to get one set up for Friday or Saturday night. Prefer them to be 30-40's.
    I thought you was talking about this ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/77784782

  11. #5777

    Yes I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by TenSevenCs  [View Original Post]
    Jazzy was the single worst experience I have had in this hobby. Her place was disgusting. She was old and disgusting. CROSS her off the list. If she paid me I wouldn't see her.
    Unfortunately I made the same mistake with her. Never again!

  12. #5776

    Scratch my head

    Quote Originally Posted by TenSevenCs  [View Original Post]
    Jazzy was the single worst experience I have had in this hobby. Her place was disgusting. She was old and disgusting. CROSS her off the list. If she paid me I wouldn't see her.
    I look at her pics and scratch my head and wonder what kind of filter does she have to make herself look like that. Her pics aren't bad looking, but it's been mentioned by others on here that she is not attractive in person. This old man needs to get the camera filter she uses so I can make myself look good too.

    -Rdy.

  13. #5775

    Jazzy

    Jazzy was the single worst experience I have had in this hobby. Her place was disgusting. She was old and disgusting. CROSS her off the list. If she paid me I wouldn't see her.

  14. #5774

    Duo

    Quote Originally Posted by KatHunter469;5836258[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/kentucky/louisville/77752354[/URL].
    Looking at their ad, 100 qv / 150 hh / is that the pricing for duos?

    Thanks.

  15. #5773

    I think you mean Tia

    Quote Originally Posted by MoparGuy2010  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of two ladies doing duos? I'm hoping to get one set up for Friday or Saturday night. Prefer them to be 30-40's.
    She is on point no bullshit but they only work from 6 am to 3 pm I think Monday through Fridays only and Saturdays very rarely and they live deep in the Westend. Other than that I highly recommend her.

    Her place is not the best but not bad either. Just look like a place in the Westend would look like. If you get what I mean.

    Her rate for single is the following, but I never tried duo.

    120 qv.

    180 hh.

    250 hr.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape