Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 24,781 to 24,795 of 52306
-
03-24-22 19:38 #27526Senior Member

Posts: 788Is Asia back at Miyas? I haven't seen her there for awhile.
Originally Posted by Jack926
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 18:35 #27525Banned Member

Posts: 1333Chinese Org are so hard to get in. I have been trying to get into Miya house where X-Asia and Bobo are possibly working with no luck.
Originally Posted by MisterChango
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 17:46 #27524Senior Member

Posts: 415Blue toast definition
You have probably destroyed a potential K-monger from ever taking the plunge. LOL!
Originally Posted by RamShackled
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 17:33 #27523Senior Member

Posts: 135Recommendations
Any one worth seeing with M.
Seen Allie before had a great time and worst case might see her again.
But I do love to see different girls and hardly ever repeat.
Prefer pretty face and thiccer body (not fat), age is not a issue unless they look it too old. Like spinners but don't like when they are too skinny (bone). Love Eunji, Lynn and Conna.
Or who is the hot new thing everyone is raving about?
-
03-24-22 17:10 #27522Senior Member

Posts: 460Jo and Soo-Yeon from HX Foxy. Club
Anyone tried Jo or Soo-Yeon from the below booker? Any info would be greatly appreciated. They both look juicy, esp. The big tits.
https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/Foxy.Club/
-
03-24-22 16:12 #27521Senior Member

Posts: 322Caddy Girls Club
I was sorta hoping it was the resurrection of PKL but am now told that's Bree and Gigi visiting from NorCal / Bunny Girls Club.
Originally Posted by BuddhaHead
[View Original Post]
Hard pass for me.
Bree = Likely HYA with not so good service.
Gigi = MILFy and not HYA.
-
03-24-22 15:26 #27520Senior Member

Posts: 548Support your local small businesses
I lived a few doors from a Chinese orgs operation for about a year. Finally when I saw one of the girls exit I just asked for info on service and they gave me the booker info. Good times. Even had one regular girl come to my pad to spend the night a few times and got BBFS.
Originally Posted by PumpNDump
[View Original Post]
Glad I don't live near any orgs now though. I'd be broke from having all that premium puss so close. Like a fat kid living next to a McDonalds.
-
03-24-22 12:09 #27519Regular Member

Posts: 9I have no idea how you took what I wrote seriously.
Originally Posted by PumpNDump
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 12:06 #27518Regular Member

Posts: 1What spa
Hey man, do you know which spa? I'm visiting and live near Pasadena and might take a look.
Originally Posted by Humyiy
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 11:59 #27517Senior Member

Posts: 137It's when the Kgirl pushes your head in the blue toilet water while pegging you from behind and flushes the toilet. A fun experience for all involved.
Originally Posted by DdGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 11:38 #27516Regular Member

Posts: 7From Out of Town
I am visiting from Seattle, where the hobby is also pretty active, but just with a different economy for where the value is. The business travel I have moving forward will bring me here fairly often, so I'd like to get into this scene, especially to build up a reference or two, but I have contacted 6 different agencies by text and / or email with nary a response. Any advice?
-
03-24-22 11:19 #27515Senior Member

Posts: 3480Thursday March 24
M. Allie, Arisa, Ava, Viki (WLA). Aria, Audrey (MW) https://myalbum.com/album/4j4zspr3tJSf..
https://preciousklove.escortbook.com/ Remi, Nicole. (WLA). MW.
http://www.kgla.net/ Nicole, Remi, (WLA) . MW.
Sexy Angels. https://sexyangels.site/....
SFK. https://sexyfunkgirls.escortbook.com/ Hana, Alllie, Lucy, Dana, Tiana, Viki.
https://kbliss.net/ Jessica. Allie. Angel, Gigi, Lucy, Tiana.
-
03-24-22 11:18 #27514Senior Member

Posts: 3480Look up the reviews.
Originally Posted by NickDaty
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 11:14 #27513Senior Member

Posts: 780I would be wary of any new agency that suddenly pops up, just like new mongers who ask too many questions.
Originally Posted by LandOfKGirls
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 09:30 #27512Senior Member

Posts: 2317I stayed at a bldg near Midwil few years back located on Detroit. There was a operation down the hall from my apt. So are you upset that debauchery is so close to your dwelling? Does it matter? Are you one of those individuals that want vices such as the sex trade 200 yards away from a school too? On the bright side you can just walk out of your bldg and head over to the other bldg without the need to be pacing outside on the sidewalk or sitting in your car staring at your phone.
Originally Posted by GtsServe99
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




