Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,616 to 15,630 of 41302
-
03-25-22 10:42 #25687Senior Member

Posts: 134Jenny this one is crazy to charge 140 for QV
If I pay her 140 QV, I will make sure I destroy that pu. And get my money worth. Providers here sometimes don't realize clients who would pay more are usually crazier and mentally unstable. Providers are taking more risk seeing random high paying crazy clients. One of them will choke her or beat her.
Freaky Harley is a perfect example, she used to be reliable with reasonable rates. Now look at her, she has taken some beating and raping.
Providers need to understand in this business, personal safety is far more important than a few extra dollar. The ones encourage them to charge more and take more risk are either their pimp and they don't give a shit about their safety.
Originally Posted by Jringo2020
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 10:11 #25686Senior Member

Posts: 27Definitely the one in the pics, she is in a AirBNB which she is leaving st 10:30 from gate parkway.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
I got her 30 minutes before.
She is very sweet, fantastic suction, please treat her right, I had to.
Leave pretty quickly for work but she is living hotel to hotel and tried air bnb.
Since no one left a review, I'll assume I'm the first one.
Prices are perfect too.
-
03-25-22 10:10 #25685Senior Member

Posts: 204Ok enough is enough already
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Do you see where it says "Report Post?"
A2
-
03-24-22 21:55 #25684Senior Member

Posts: 220Missed the point
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-24-22 21:48 #25683Senior Member

Posts: 220Bitching is your forte
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-24-22 19:24 #25682Senior Member

Posts: 1062In my dream it was Near Airport on the Northside (Quality Inn I believe) Everything is covered, but she is very passionate when blowing. Rates were 140 roses for half an hour.
Originally Posted by Fndls
[View Original Post]
Honestly felt like I was with a 300-400 roses girl, never felt this way about anyone.
-
03-24-22 13:40 #25681Senior Member

Posts: 286Look who posted
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/167262437033
Ms Daisy herself. Haven't seen her in awhile.
-
03-24-22 13:22 #25680Senior Member

Posts: 286I believe that there's a review on her that involved DB and being robbed.
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 13:19 #25679Senior Member

Posts: 286Legitimate?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/351479141143
This is very tempting, local phone number and location. Did anyone partake?
-
03-24-22 13:10 #25678Senior Member

Posts: 260Quit being a little *****
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
In the future use the report post button, don't feed the trolls.
A2
-
03-24-22 12:21 #25677Senior Member

Posts: 220[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-24-22 11:56 #25676Senior Member

Posts: 260Jenny. My experience to present day
My Jenny experience to present day.
Originally Posted by Travellar
[View Original Post]
There was communication issues when I saw her the first time and thought she ghosted me and she later reached out to me to reschedule the meet and she said she would make it right and she did and has kept her word to me since. She has always been solid for me and kept her word if she said something or agreed to something, she did and was reasonable. Since then I have not had any complications or issues of any kind. Runs like clockwork with setting it up and always a good time.
-
03-24-22 11:24 #25675Senior Member

Posts: 316Mandy WS
Girl knows how to please a man. Looks just like her pics. Only real cons are she is a heavy user and her menu is wide open so be aware of the risks of those combinations. Skills are stellar.
Originally Posted by GVilleManXXX
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 11:17 #25674Senior Member

Posts: 269Soul Taker Honey
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/112226968537
Anyone seen this girl before?
-
03-24-22 11:05 #25673Senior Member

Posts: 266Multiple reviews
I do believe she has multiple reviews, all of them were positive. I have never experienced personally because she is older than I prefer. A quick search could give more info.
Originally Posted by GVilleManXXX
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






