Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,556 to 9,570 of 31663
-
03-26-22 12:29 #22108Senior Member

Posts: 68Unvailble
Visiting uncle in Brevard. VIP going to be a minute.
.
Originally Posted by GreatIdea
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 19:16 #22107Senior Member

Posts: 119Leggz. Sharon, Holli
Has anybody seen or heard from Leggz recently? My contact numbers seem to be not working anymore. Did she leave town? She is alot of fun, good while it lasted.
-
03-25-22 14:49 #22106Senior Member

Posts: 269Katie kisses
I thought she retired. Sounds like she needs to.
Originally Posted by Zooman
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 10:01 #22105Senior Member

Posts: 86Negative review
Looks like this should be in Negative Escort Reviews thread.
Originally Posted by Zooman
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 09:52 #22104Senior Member

Posts: 270Katie kisses
YMMV is true. Stop for 30 minute visit. Very nice and sweet person. Started with BBBJ, which was good. Was told no FIA, which was fine. But then no FIV. OK, rules starting to pile up. Stop BJ to go for some Daty and after a minute said it hurt and to stop. Damn, junior got soft like an ice cream on a summer day. Went back to BBBJ, finished and left. Disappointing experience based on a few other reviews. She was nice but just was clicking.
-
03-25-22 09:24 #22103Senior Member

Posts: 878Here is her ER ad
You can send a pm to her here or an email from her ad. No digits.
Originally Posted by LionHeart38
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jersey-g...t-orlando-7269
-
03-25-22 08:55 #22102Senior Member

Posts: 2959Contacting Jersey
Scroll down two posts from yours for her contact info.
Originally Posted by LionHeart38
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 00:28 #22101Regular Member

Posts: 12Digits
Can anyone pm me her digits.
Originally Posted by DieterBraun
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 22:09 #22100Senior Member

Posts: 413Jersey Is The Gold Standard
Great report EveryDay. So true; Jersey scores a 10 in all the important phases of a provider. As I have told her before, she could have a second lucrative career in consulting others in the profession in how to become a successful, professional provider.
Originally Posted by EveryDayJ
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 21:28 #22099Senior Member

Posts: 209Jersey Girl
Her handle on this site is: JerseyGirl.
Originally Posted by RockyChop
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 19:43 #22098Senior Member

Posts: 51Mature Heather
I had a dream with Heather Mature Sexy Independent her ad says she's back from Indiana. I read a negative one here and based on my positive experience I thought I'd post some info based on my experience.
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...n/569734812623
Incall was good very safe and discreet.
Comms were good via text.
Drama level was zero.
No DB no drug or use that I could see Seemed entirely normal.
She's very friendly and talkative but not annoying.
Very accommodating and concerned that I was pleased.
I will return.
Lets talk about expectations which will be key here. I assumed the photos were old so expected she would probably be older and heavier and went in with a curious attitude. I wasn't wrong so wasn't disappointed. What I found was what I'd think someones next door neighbor who is someones cool aunt might be like. I wasn't turned off and had an enjoyable time. Your milage may vary depending on your tastes. For me a lack of drama and safety are most important and I was pleased in these aspects.
-
03-24-22 18:29 #22097Senior Member

Posts: 159JerseyGirl
Had been paying attention to the forums and the positive reviews piqued my interest, and man am I glad they did. I had enough time to swing by for a qv and was treated to easily the best headache relief of my life. There's nothing I can say that hasn't already been said, so thanks to all who reviewed. I will say that I was impressed not only with how she showcases her expertise, but also how engaging and friendly she is. I think she could tell I was a little wound up that day, and did everything to put me at ease, make me feel comfortable, and return me to the moment. Glad I had the chance to meet, and would definitely repeat.
-
03-24-22 13:17 #22096Regular Member

Posts: 18Roxy
I am also looking for information on Roxy. Please pass along.
Originally Posted by PaulAtreides
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 21:54 #22095Senior Member

Posts: 146Charlie
Made a appointment today. Glad I did. Charlie is on point. She has incall in Altamonte. Today I just went for my headache and man was she on point. CBJ but itvwas good. She paid attention to the boys as well. Was like a porn movie. LOL. Text or call her. She has an ad on LC or message me.
-
03-23-22 18:02 #22094Regular Member

Posts: 12Pm me
Thank you for the info can you PM me with her digits please.
Originally Posted by Racerx74
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




