Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 452 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 502 552 952 ... LastLast
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 18410
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #11645

    Joy or bebe?

    Which provider is the better one or which one is the favorite? I am looking for full service and possibly daty. Thanks in advance and be safe. Rock out with ya cock out!

  2. #11644

    I'm confused

    Quote Originally Posted by William33  [View Original Post]
    Said her name is Linda. Looked probably 30's. Pretty and cute. Met me in short dress barely tied close which I felt was a good sign. Woman's body should be. She asked if I wanted a massage first. I told her maybe my neck and ass and thighs. Her attitude was great, Great massage with some teasing. Flip was fantastic. After the flip a quick pantomime negotiation and the fun began. Full menu, standard pricing, and enjoyed thoroughly by both parties. A bottle of water and a pat on the ass and I was out the door with a smile on my face.
    Calvert city? Over by Kentucky lake? They have a AMP there at least did last year, she was built like a linebacker though.

  3. #11643

    Calvert City A Sweet visit

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBobMi  [View Original Post]
    I drew Sasha today. I paid for an hour. A few minutes later, she came in and said 30 minutes. I offered to come back tomorrow, so she said ok, one hour. Table shower was ok. Body rub was very rushed,. Not the best rub I ever had. When everything was said and done, I got dress at the 30 minute mark.

    I won't be back.
    Said her name is Linda. Looked probably 30's. Pretty and cute. Met me in short dress barely tied close which I felt was a good sign. Woman's body should be. She asked if I wanted a massage first. I told her maybe my neck and ass and thighs. Her attitude was great, Great massage with some teasing. Flip was fantastic. After the flip a quick pantomime negotiation and the fun began. Full menu, standard pricing, and enjoyed thoroughly by both parties. A bottle of water and a pat on the ass and I was out the door with a smile on my face.

  4. #11642

    Sorry brother, She is the worst.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBobMi  [View Original Post]
    I drew Sasha today. I paid for an hour. A few minutes later, she came in and said 30 minutes. I offered to come back tomorrow, so she said ok, one hour. Table shower was ok. Body rub was very rushed,. Not the best rub I ever had. When everything was said and done, I got dress at the 30 minute mark.

    I won't be back.
    Sorry I did not post a follow up. Was there a few weeks ago and called ahead to ask who was working. MMS says Bebe and new girl. My brain thinks sweet, Sasha hit the road. Make appointment for Bebe since I saw her back at the end of last year. Get there and who opens the door, It's god damn Sasha. I immediately say "Wrong room, I booked with Bebe. " She tried to stay and I said give me my HF back. I'm out. She told me one moment, other girl here soon. Cool. Few minutes later she pops back in asking "You don't like me?" Quick response from me of "NO. You are rude and the massage stinks. " If a tiny short haired K-Girl with raccoon eyes walks in your room just leave. Bebe appeared and we continued our conversation from the last time I saw her while she gave me a great massage for the FULL hour. Mama needs to get her shit together when it comes to appointments and staff. I might have been spoiled by the 2 All Stars in Bebe and Sophia in December, but that girl needs to gtfo.

  5. #11641
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe423  [View Original Post]
    I used to see Samantha at Churchill and all was great. Saw her when she went out on her own and all was good. Then it seemed paranoia and a lot of drinking just got worse, wrongfully accused me of doing something I didn't. I haven't been back.
    I also saw her Churchill and then on her own. I never had any issues with her and the sessions were always great. I did stop seeing her because of the drinking. It didn't bother me that she was drunk, but it was why she was drunk that bothered me. My assumption was that she had issues with what she does and had used alcohol to smother any issues to get through the day. If you have to be drunk to do what you do, then I have feelings that you are not doing this on your own accord.

  6. #11640

    Samantha not bad

    I am a fan of Samantha and somewhat of a regular client.

    I find her to be sensual, intelligent, and fun.

    I have witnessed her when she seemed drunk a couple of times, but I just schedule with her mornings and early afternoons.

    That's a shame to read these negative reviews on one of the typically more reliable providers in town.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBadGuyScott  [View Original Post]
    Here is my opinion. She used to be awesome, one of the best in town. Gave a very respectable massage and it was very enjoyable. She got very cocky, very full of herself like she was doing you a favor. I think she is a horrible person and a drunk.

  7. #11639

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBadGuyScott  [View Original Post]
    Here is my opinion. She used to be awesome, one of the best in town. Gave a very respectable massage and it was very enjoyable. She got very cocky, very full of herself like she was doing you a favor. I think she is a horrible person and a drunk.
    I used to see Samantha at Churchill and all was great. Saw her when she went out on her own and all was good. Then it seemed paranoia and a lot of drinking just got worse, wrongfully accused me of doing something I didn't. I haven't been back.

  8. #11638

    She's Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by BDinkie  [View Original Post]
    Is Joy Asian or African American (or something else)?
    She's Asian provider.

  9. #11637
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Well it was a good December run but I'll keep it to last week. Got Sasha. Said she is 38 but is a hard 38 when she took the mask off. I would say 48 to 52. B cups and belly on that tiny frame. We had a fun convo during the massage. Tried saying 2 on top of HF. Replied "No. ". Was offered a 4 hand for $$. 40 for 30 minutes. Said no thanks. I guess they haven't had much business during the weekend storms cause that is off. $. 40 on top of HF and shorted on the hour. She told me a walk in was waiting. Replied "Well tell emo I paid for an hour but I'm cool with 40 minutes cause whatever". Just adds to the fact that the 4 hand would have stunk. Easily the worst K-Girl I have encountered. I will not repeat with her and do not have much positive to say about her. Oh well, moving on.
    I drew Sasha today. I paid for an hour. A few minutes later, she came in and said 30 minutes. I offered to come back tomorrow, so she said ok, one hour. Table shower was ok. Body rub was very rushed,. Not the best rub I ever had. When everything was said and done, I got dress at the 30 minute mark.

    I won't be back.

  10. #11636

    Might be a bit harsh.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBadGuyScott  [View Original Post]
    Here is my opinion. She used to be awesome, one of the best in town. Gave a very respectable massage and it was very enjoyable. She got very cocky, very full of herself like she was doing you a favor. I think she is a horrible person and a drunk.
    Some might have had a negative experience with Samantha. I know that she set some rules about COVID, masks, etc. And had some conflicts with a few guys. But I don't think any who have seen her multiple times would agree with the "horrible person" comment.

    Personally, I found her to be very soothing and kind with a great emphasis on her client. That is increasingly rare as more and more of these girls are all about themselves. I think that she is a great person. Does she put on some toughness for protection occasionally when she is not treated right? I'm sure that she does and I am glad that she stands up for herself.

  11. #11635

    Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by KatHunter469  [View Original Post]
    Based on reviews here and other mongers recommendations I decided to stop by while in town. Worth the dream.

    Joy says she's 25. She's taller and with natural, bigger cup (at least C) size than most. Also non smoker.

    Table shower to start, then sauna before back to massage table. At that point full GFE experience begins. My tongue tickled her DATY needs as she sat on my face. She then moved to covered by until Jr at full salute. Cowgirl followed, then we stood and finished her in Mish.

    Cleanup, warm towels and then out the door. No feathers. $. 7 house & 1. 3 for rest. Out the door 59 minutes later.
    Is Joy Asian or African American (or something else)?

  12. #11634
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Go to island breeze or Eva at Jeffersonville they are very pretty girls now.
    I had a nice time at IB last week. I hadn't been for a while so I had a bit of sticker shock 😲 LOL, had fun though.

  13. #11633

    My opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBadGuyScott  [View Original Post]
    Here is my opinion. She used to be awesome, one of the best in town. Gave a very respectable massage and it was very enjoyable. She got very cocky, very full of herself like she was doing you a favor. I think she is a horrible person and a drunk.
    Thanks, just from where we was texting she was very short and just rude and honestly a smart ass that's why I am leary.

  14. #11632

    Sun Spa. Joy

    Based on reviews here and other mongers recommendations I decided to stop by while in town. Worth the dream.

    Joy says she's 25. She's taller and with natural, bigger cup (at least C) size than most. Also non smoker.

    Table shower to start, then sauna before back to massage table. At that point full GFE experience begins. My tongue tickled her DATY needs as she sat on my face. She then moved to covered by until Jr at full salute. Cowgirl followed, then we stood and finished her in Mish.

    Cleanup, warm towels and then out the door. No feathers. $. 7 house & 1. 3 for rest. Out the door 59 minutes later.

  15. #11631

    Unique So-In & Thank you all

    Quote Originally Posted by Thebadguyscott  [View Original Post]
    Any idea what the name of the spa is? Thanks.
    Or something like that. I wrote a review a couple weeks ago. I think Leena is Hispanic but knows Chinese. She does have a big belly, but other proportions are accurate. She might have slimmed the belly down some and if that is the case then I will revisit. She speaks English also and can be a fun convo.

    Thanks to all for responding to my earlier questions. I will give my perspective after visiting soon. Fun and Safety to all!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape