Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls
+
Add Report
Results 9,526 to 9,540 of 11566
-
03-25-22 17:44 #2041Senior Member

Posts: 63Bit of a dealbreaker for me. Anyone have any other suggestions?
Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 14:57 #2040Senior Member

Posts: 441She has a small tramp stamp tat on her lower back if that's a dealbreaker.
Originally Posted by Member#2210
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 14:27 #2039Senior Member

Posts: 460Try Sweet at CandyGirlLA. Search for her reviews in this forum and the K-Agency-BB forum.
Originally Posted by Teddyboi
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 12:41 #2038Senior Member

Posts: 63Well that's depressing if true. Is there really no HYAG with C tits and good service rn sheesh. Obviously there's plenty of MILFs with nice tits and service. But trying to see a HYAG rn that's under 30 at least.
Originally Posted by BuddhaHead
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 12:27 #2037Banned Member

Posts: 1258Understood. Where do they advertise?
Originally Posted by JohnPot
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 12:07 #2036Senior Member

Posts: 264Suzy
Try CG Suzy. Maybe not quite below 30, but close.
Originally Posted by Teddyboi
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 10:26 #2035Senior Member

Posts: 780Can't think of anyone who fits that description. I read this entire forum and didn't find anyone either.
Originally Posted by Teddyboi
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 06:49 #2034Senior Member

Posts: 63Anyone got any recommendation for a HYAG that's under 30 yrs old, at least C sized tits, no tats, and good service? Trying to check someone out this weekend, but not sure who's good that's around rn.
-
03-24-22 17:09 #2033Senior Member

Posts: 460Jo and Soo-Yeon from HX Foxy. Club
Anyone tried Jo or Soo-Yeon from the below booker? Any info would be greatly appreciated. They both look juicy, esp. The big tits.
https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/Foxy.Club/
-
03-24-22 13:12 #2032Snowflake

Posts: 405Yes, there's a bunch of freelancers down in OC. You have the ABV, the FOB. Most of them just one to make a quick buck so don't count on service.
You need to be introduced. Donation varying greatly from one to another. Sorry, I can't hook any of you guys up because I don't personally know any of you.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 11:03 #2031Regular Member

Posts: 7Out-of-Towners
I am visiting from Seattle, where the hobby is also pretty active, but just with a different economy for where the value is. The business travel I have moving forward will bring me here fairly often, so I'd like to get into this scene, especially to build up a reference or two, but I have contacted 6 different agencies by text and / or email with nary a response. Any advice?
-
03-24-22 08:05 #2030Banned Member

Posts: 1258Viet HYAs?
Are there any viet chicks that are HYAs in LA (or even OC) any more?
-
03-24-22 00:08 #2029Senior Member

Posts: 181Some girls got their Breast done so well that I thought it was real until I Notices a scar. Correct me if I'm wrong, Dana from sexyfunkgirl breast is natural.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 20:43 #2028Senior Member

Posts: 299My man
That's why your the man! Will follow your lead LOL.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 19:21 #2027Banned Member

Posts: 1258Too much plastic. IMHO her face looked like a mask. It was unnatural. Hope her BBBJ is better nowdays she was "toothy" when I saw her. Different strokes for different folks.
Originally Posted by RamShackled
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





