Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 888 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 388 788 838 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 938 988 1388 1888 ... LastLast
Results 13,306 to 13,320 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17505

    Cali from Clt.

    Quote Originally Posted by MContact  [View Original Post]
    I respectfully disagree. I also suffered erratic communications, which were sometimes baffling. I admit I couldn't navigate it at first, but I was also intrigued because of her fully GFE designation, and I really wanted to see what kind of person had such, shall we say, unique communication. I was able to break through the second day and intrigued her enough to see me. I ended up being entirely surprised when I met her. She was soft spoken, well dressed, and in a decent / clean town home. She has striking eyes, and she's not on the slimmer side, though she's not a BBW either. Apparently, she recently suffered a bad stalker, and was suffering paranoia as a result (we talked about the communication issue for a good 10 minutes when I first got there). She was fully GFE, and I'm still in contact with her now. Anyways, my visit was good. We went from the downstairs living room to her bedroom while talking. She was a GFE provider, and we finished a few positions and chatted some more before I left. Honestly, one of the sweetest women I have ever met, and she's certainly the sweetest provider I've met. I would be willing to vouch for one or two members of this board, just dm me, maybe that'll help with the communication (it was very bad). I haven't visited again, but I do intend to. It was definitely a very unique experience; I sincerely haven't met such a soft-hearted provider before or since. If you're looking for a very patient and sweet provider, she's a good pairing. If you're looking for a more exciting / physical provider, I would consider looking elsewhere.

    https://www.slixa.com/north-carolina.../lilah-james-9

    https://tryst.link/escort/misslilahjames
    Gents I am from Clt and I review other boards to get the scoop on providers that May travel to Clt and help with follow guys with info of providers that I have seen.

    The above provider is also Cali from Charlotte. I saw her a couple of times when she was in the area. My first time seeing her was a blast, she was fun, adventurous and would guide you. Cali and I talked for a while and she said she was from the Raleigh area and was trying to clean her self up to get her kid back. I had such a good first time with her I scheduled a second visit, well let's just say it was not like the first, it was rushed and I felt she really did not want to have fun. I enjoyed that she was lactating and was freshly cleaned. If you search them in Charlotte for Cali you can see other reviews. Many others have said too much GPS? No one on the Charlotte boards said that communication was bad if I remember. I am hoping she has cleaned herself up. As I say on the Clt. Board stay safe and use your big head.

  2. #17504

  3. #17503
    Quote Originally Posted by Maeladroit  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? I know she's posted in the past but I get no results when searching the number and limited results searching the photos. Eorum search turns up too damn many Sashas LOL.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/726867269149
    I would stay away, that's Liz, who went by Cherie in Greensboro for a long time. Every time I see her its a nightmare. Promises this, changes when I get there. One time I attempted to leave and she got her pimp involved. I do understand she is working with a girl now and no pimp is involved. You take your chances maybe she's changed. She offered me 120 $QV for her and her friend. She is a big girl also.

  4. #17502

    #2 wierd

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeLine  [View Original Post]
    #2 is weird and I walked away last time I tried to see her. SOme of those pics are not her but from another provider that used to be in the area.

    The ones with tattoo on the right tit are her.

  5. #17501

    Looking for Info


  6. #17500

    Nyla

    I've avoided reviewing her because I want her for myself, but I told her I'd give her a shout out. Nyla is great. Clean, super sexy and cute. Figure out cost and the rest on your on your own.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/77849765

  7. #17499

    Any Intel on this

    Just saw this ad. Looks like it might be a fresh face in the area. Wondering if anybody has any Intel on her legit.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/867816542962

  8. #17498

    Sasha lollipop

    Anyone have any info on this one? I know she's posted in the past but I get no results when searching the number and limited results searching the photos. Eorum search turns up too damn many Sashas LOL.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/726867269149

  9. #17497

    Cheyenne Ryder

    Saw on social media May 1st Cheyenne Ryder will no longer be offering meets. Online media only.

  10. #17496

    Lilah James

    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter49  [View Original Post]
    This one is a waste of time. No knowledge of P-411. Also erratic communication. Wanted me to send a picture with four fingers held up. I declined at that point Many texts and time on my end mainly because she claimed full GFE.
    I respectfully disagree. I also suffered erratic communications, which were sometimes baffling. I admit I couldn't navigate it at first, but I was also intrigued because of her fully GFE designation, and I really wanted to see what kind of person had such, shall we say, unique communication. I was able to break through the second day and intrigued her enough to see me. I ended up being entirely surprised when I met her. She was soft spoken, well dressed, and in a decent / clean town home. She has striking eyes, and she's not on the slimmer side, though she's not a BBW either. Apparently, she recently suffered a bad stalker, and was suffering paranoia as a result (we talked about the communication issue for a good 10 minutes when I first got there). She was fully GFE, and I'm still in contact with her now. Anyways, my visit was good. We went from the downstairs living room to her bedroom while talking. She was a GFE provider, and we finished a few positions and chatted some more before I left. Honestly, one of the sweetest women I have ever met, and she's certainly the sweetest provider I've met. I would be willing to vouch for one or two members of this board, just dm me, maybe that'll help with the communication (it was very bad). I haven't visited again, but I do intend to. It was definitely a very unique experience; I sincerely haven't met such a soft-hearted provider before or since. If you're looking for a very patient and sweet provider, she's a good pairing. If you're looking for a more exciting / physical provider, I would consider looking elsewhere.

    https://www.slixa.com/north-carolina.../lilah-james-9

    https://tryst.link/escort/misslilahjames

  11. #17495

    Italian Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by TMoney23  [View Original Post]
    Can't believe no one has TOFT on this one. Talked to her in the phone briefly and she was nice enough, looking to see if anyone has experience before I plunge.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/24661225
    Can confirm this is a scammer posting. I messaged a few weeks ago, got a human response, just like any other provider, up until I got to the hotel. Then I was told I need to send some amount of money through virtual payment as LE check. Refused, and she sent me a picture of the hallway. After comparing it to the hallway at the hotel, I realized it was from a different location. I asked for a phone call and actually got one, though the person I spoke to was speaking in a whisper. All in all, waste of time, and I was truly disappointed because I had high expectations.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/754-272-5414

  12. #17494

    Phoenix / Visiting Provider

    I recently visited an excellent provider that has recently relocated here from a different state. Her ads from Indianan suggest she goes by Phoenix, though I didn't see any name on her ads posted in Raleigh. Some of her pictures a bit flattering, but I do mean a bit. She's likely in her mid 40's, which some of the pictures mask, but she closely resembles her photos. She prefers setting an appointment with her at least a few hours in advance, which I did and had no trouble with. I met her in a hotel in Raleigh, where I was pleasantly surprised by her looks and figure, both of which are fairly above the average in Raleigh. She's not petite, nor is she anorexic, but she's not over weigh either, somewhere in between--my preference. She's quite personable and we chatted a bit and built up to the session with a good amount of foreplay. Transitioned through a few positions with her suggesting some that she wanted to try as well, with peppered GFE (light kissing). She offers bbj, contingent on you being clean and well groomed, which I was made aware of as she inspected me before starting. Service was fully covered, which she explained was a requirement. She reminded me a younger Sexi Stacy. All in all, a phenomenal experience for me that I intend to repeat many times before someone messes it up. Personally, my experience with her was better than Mina's and better than Stacy's though I've had a few better sessions in this area. Her donations were $200 for half an hour and $300 for the hour, and I don't think she's Greek friendly. I would recommend seeing her before someone messes things up, like is probable.

    https://callescort.org/260-488-8572

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/260-488-8572

    You can dm for additional questions.

  13. #17493

    Fake Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by AllenBelfore  [View Original Post]
    Going to have to disagree. Most unprofessional provider I've ever had. Didn't look like the photo, kept badgering me for extra money, she hustled me out as fast as she could, and I let her because I was not having fun.

    2/10. Would not repeat, would not recomend.
    Of course she didn't look like the pictures. That's why they're called Fake Asians. There are usually 3 different ones in the area. So you got a bad one. Don't judge them all by that one. They're consistent clean and drug free. Don't smoke in the room. Never had one try to upsell. Your millage may very. If you don't like what you see, walk. And you won't need to worry about some thug getting in your face before you get to your car. Given today's market, who could ask for more.

  14. #17492

    Deposit Scam

    I saw this ad today. Contacted her for QV and she quoted. 7 with. 2 being upfront before meeting. She was located off Hillsborough downtown. Pretty adamant about wanting the cash app and blew my cell up. I passed but maybe someone has experienced with her before.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/77742178

  15. #17491

    Little bit

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    A few years back even before COVID, but her BF literally physically beat her to death from the news report. Horrible. Very sad. Poor girl.
    Totally agree. She was the very first provider I saw here in the Raleigh area. Was very nice to me. Made a point that wasn't strung out like many others.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape