Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,811 to 12,825 of 37633
-
03-23-22 22:33 #24823Senior Member

Posts: 2730's. Asian. Very good looking. Natural big tits. And offers full menu.
Originally Posted by DTownMick
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 21:25 #24822Banned Member

Posts: 298Polish lady massage
The worse experience I have ever had in my life!! I'm thinking this would be the perfect UTR. Boy was I wrong.
Originally Posted by XirCom
[View Original Post]
At the time I went years ago she was staying in a high rise apartment in Oak Park. Dumpy short female heavy accent opens the door she got completely naked at some point during the "massage" (I wish she didn't) laid on her bed all she did was spread oil on my back for 30 minutes. Wants top dollar for absolutely nothing. I guess I will never find a UTR so AMP's it is but, you will get more out of flushing your money down a toilet than seeing her. She legit has the perfect location to be a UTR but it is a pure waste of time. Please don't do it I wish somebody gave me the heads up. I would rather put up with Jen from Massage Breeze than her at least she has a decent mom bod.
-
03-23-22 21:24 #24821Senior Member

Posts: 75Saigon Cindy
Looks, age, ethnicity?
Originally Posted by RDetroit
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 20:39 #24820Senior Member

Posts: 427Re Aimee
I seen her several months ago. It was her time of month so she did a CBJ and HJ instead of FS. After a few sessions then the menu would open up according to her such as a BBBJ. For me personally I wasn't impressed and didn't return for another round. She was nice enough bit I just wasn't feeling it. Not my cup of tea so to speak. I don't really have anything more detailed to add because my memory is foggy other than her body wasnt bad and she look like her pics. As always YMMV.
Originally Posted by DragonSnake
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 19:48 #24819Senior Member

Posts: 172120 30 min 160 hour, this was as of last month, full service so so massage.
Originally Posted by Sizemic
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 16:43 #24818Senior Member

Posts: 27Saigon Cindy
New girl at Saigon. Good massage, lots of roaming great tits, full menu HJ, cbs, cfs.
-
03-23-22 12:46 #24817Senior Member

Posts: 479Polish princess
Bad looks, age, poor service. Many have written the same poor review, never have seen a positive review. Years ago I scheduled an appointment and walked out.
Originally Posted by GoBlue
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 11:10 #24816Senior Member

Posts: 25I'm not the one you're replying to, but his right. Pics are 100% fake, actual lady looks like Wario or Gru. Honestly the only provider I have regretted seeing.
Originally Posted by GoBlue
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 10:04 #24815Regular Member

Posts: 24Healing plus
What's on the menu for healing plus off the Ave anything maybe younger and petite? Or any suggestions?
-
03-23-22 08:28 #24814Senior Member

Posts: 202Intel on Gabby and Val?
BootyFan. I was looking into Gabby as well. Not much comes up while searching. After texting yesterday I found out she's friends with Val and offers duos. I believe they work out of the same apartment in Westland. I have not seen either. She quoted me 120/ hhr and 160/ hr solo and 200/ hhr and 250/ hr duo. She says that extras are available but would not go into detail over the phone. From what I remember about Val her extra's were very pricey. I think there was one or two reports on her (it's hard to search b / c her name is only 3 letters). I'm assuming they operate pretty similarly and charge the same.
Any one have any info on these two? Much appreciated!
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2768282
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2696101
Originally Posted by BigBootyFan
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 22:06 #24813Senior Member

Posts: 60Pontiac Massage
Does anyone have on Aimme in Pontiac? Service, rates, etc. ? Any info would be helpful.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...enses/44960400
-
03-22-22 21:44 #24812Regular Member

Posts: 12What's the catch?
Originally Posted by XirCom
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 17:10 #24811Senior Member

Posts: 58Tacai. Saigon
Has anyone seem girl with the name Tacai or takkai I dunno how do you spell that, she looked puerto rican, she seemed to be fun.
-
03-22-22 16:08 #24810Senior Member

Posts: 427Gabby
Anyone seen her before?
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2768282
-
03-22-22 15:52 #24809Senior Member

Posts: 80Lisa and Bonita
I know what Bonita looks like but I don't remember what Lisa looks like. Do we have any pics or description.












Reply With Quote





