Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #47230
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukkvv11  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Cici, the new girl.

    They got pretty much new girls recently!
    Is it just me or does Legend have a problem retaining girls? Sherry will always try to downplay anything negative.

  2. #47229
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AcWorthDude  [View Original Post]
    She said we had sex last year. Damn. That writing was so bad I could hardly read it.
    My thoughts exactly. It was almost incomprehensible.

  3. #47228

    Cici at legend

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Probably it was Jennifer because Jess left Massage Legend last week (they told me she was not returning).
    Sounds like Cici, the new girl.

    They got pretty much new girls recently!

  4. #47227
    Quote Originally Posted by PMS202  [View Original Post]
    I was doing some due diligence and saw a review of a husband who got busted by his soon-to-be ex-wife. Fair warning, it's a long read that's not for the faint of heart.

    https://www.yelp.com/biz/pileo-therapy-sandy-springs-2
    Probably hasn't had some good nookie from his wife in decades. I can't say I blame the dude for getting his willy serviced at an AMP, he just got a little careless. This will be a very expensive lesson and he will learn to cover his tracks in time.

  5. #47226
    Quote Originally Posted by PMS202  [View Original Post]
    I was doing some due diligence and saw a review of a husband who got busted by his soon-to-be ex-wife. Fair warning, it's a long read that's not for the faint of heart.

    https://www.yelp.com/biz/pileo-therapy-sandy-springs-2
    She said we had sex last year. Damn. That writing was so bad I could hardly read it.

  6. #47225

    Ouch!

    Man, she is piaaaasssed! And has no proof unless he was a dumb ass and confessed. Keep your mouth shut guys. No matter how sketchy the place looks you can just say you went for the massage because it was cheaper than the high end places. If gf / wife has questions you can always say you said "no thanks, I have a gf / wife. " Simple.

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeGolf197  [View Original Post]
    Man, that guy had a long day. Staying away from drama is my goal.

  7. #47224
    Quote Originally Posted by PMS202  [View Original Post]
    I was doing some due diligence and saw a review of a husband who got busted by his soon-to-be ex-wife. Fair warning, it's a long read that's not for the faint of heart.

    https://www.yelp.com/biz/pileo-therapy-sandy-springs-2
    Man, that guy had a long day. Staying away from drama is my goal.

  8. #47223
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by GorosDawg  [View Original Post]
    Which location in Roswell? More than one Abby.
    GorosDawg, how about clearing some Inbox space.

  9. #47222
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by BakBakBakwaas  [View Original Post]
    Kanye spa at Rosewell.
    You mean Kaina, do you not?

  10. #47221
    Quote Originally Posted by PMS202  [View Original Post]
    I was doing some due diligence and saw a review of a husband who got busted by his soon-to-be ex-wife. Fair warning, it's a long read that's not for the faint of heart.

    https://www.yelp.com/biz/pileo-therapy-sandy-springs-2
    This is one of the reasons why I plan to stay single, LOL.

  11. #47220

    Doesn't sound legit

    Sounds like a monger who didn't get what he wanted made up a story on YELP to try and hurt the business.

  12. #47219
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by PMS202  [View Original Post]
    I was doing some due diligence and saw a review of a husband who got busted by his soon-to-be ex-wife. Fair warning, it's a long read that's not for the faint of heart.

    https://www.yelp.com/biz/pileo-therapy-sandy-springs-2
    What a crazed nut job she is. I bet hubby can't wait to rid himself of her.

  13. #47218

    IRelax

    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma144  [View Original Post]
    I assume the Smyrna location?
    Yes, it is the one on Cobb pkwy in Smyrna.

  14. #47217
    Quote Originally Posted by BakBakBakwaas  [View Original Post]
    Fat breasted woman meet me at door, I'm think Phat Rahi Hai is my type. She rub me and some tease, any more here?.
    What are you talking about? And who? And where?

  15. #47216

    A Massage Cumming

    Walked in this morning after my Chiro appt. Tina took me to the room. Short and thick. Not my favorite but gave it a shot. No backwalk, just massage. Very nice touch. Playful and sensual hands. After the flip massaged legs chest and arms before giving the HE. No discussion of tip. Solid technique. Great experience. After massaged neck and head till hour was up.

    1 HE. 60/60 OTD. Nice lady. Good English. Attentive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape