Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,441 to 13,455 of 30812
-
03-24-22 00:39 #17372Senior Member

Posts: 109Italian Barbie
Can confirm this is a scammer posting. I messaged a few weeks ago, got a human response, just like any other provider, up until I got to the hotel. Then I was told I need to send some amount of money through virtual payment as LE check. Refused, and she sent me a picture of the hallway. After comparing it to the hallway at the hotel, I realized it was from a different location. I asked for a phone call and actually got one, though the person I spoke to was speaking in a whisper. All in all, waste of time, and I was truly disappointed because I had high expectations.
Originally Posted by TMoney23
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/phone/754-272-5414
-
03-24-22 00:26 #17371Senior Member

Posts: 109Phoenix / Visiting Provider
I recently visited an excellent provider that has recently relocated here from a different state. Her ads from Indianan suggest she goes by Phoenix, though I didn't see any name on her ads posted in Raleigh. Some of her pictures a bit flattering, but I do mean a bit. She's likely in her mid 40's, which some of the pictures mask, but she closely resembles her photos. She prefers setting an appointment with her at least a few hours in advance, which I did and had no trouble with. I met her in a hotel in Raleigh, where I was pleasantly surprised by her looks and figure, both of which are fairly above the average in Raleigh. She's not petite, nor is she anorexic, but she's not over weigh either, somewhere in between--my preference. She's quite personable and we chatted a bit and built up to the session with a good amount of foreplay. Transitioned through a few positions with her suggesting some that she wanted to try as well, with peppered GFE (light kissing). She offers bbj, contingent on you being clean and well groomed, which I was made aware of as she inspected me before starting. Service was fully covered, which she explained was a requirement. She reminded me a younger Sexi Stacy. All in all, a phenomenal experience for me that I intend to repeat many times before someone messes it up. Personally, my experience with her was better than Mina's and better than Stacy's though I've had a few better sessions in this area. Her donations were $200 for half an hour and $300 for the hour, and I don't think she's Greek friendly. I would recommend seeing her before someone messes things up, like is probable.
https://callescort.org/260-488-8572
https://sumosear.ch/phone/260-488-8572
You can dm for additional questions.
-
03-24-22 00:13 #17370Senior Member

Posts: 139Fake Asians
Of course she didn't look like the pictures. That's why they're called Fake Asians. There are usually 3 different ones in the area. So you got a bad one. Don't judge them all by that one. They're consistent clean and drug free. Don't smoke in the room. Never had one try to upsell. Your millage may very. If you don't like what you see, walk. And you won't need to worry about some thug getting in your face before you get to your car. Given today's market, who could ask for more.
Originally Posted by AllenBelfore
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 18:57 #17369Senior Member

Posts: 215Deposit Scam
I saw this ad today. Contacted her for QV and she quoted. 7 with. 2 being upfront before meeting. She was located off Hillsborough downtown. Pretty adamant about wanting the cash app and blew my cell up. I passed but maybe someone has experienced with her before.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/77742178
-
03-23-22 17:32 #17368Senior Member

Posts: 173Little bit
Totally agree. She was the very first provider I saw here in the Raleigh area. Was very nice to me. Made a point that wasn't strung out like many others.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 17:28 #17367Senior Member

Posts: 173Foreign Babe
Has anyone seen this young lady?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/314680498359
-
03-23-22 16:48 #17366Senior Member

Posts: 173Italian Barbie
I would also like to know.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/24661225
-
03-23-22 13:13 #17365Senior Member

Posts: 201Elise & Italian Barbie fakes
That sucks, thanks for TOFTT. I expect Eros to be better than that too. And it's the worst when they don't start the deposit scam until you get to the location since there's nothing you can really do unless you literally never see anyone without lots of review (which is impossible if you go the SA route).
Originally Posted by UncutDick
[View Original Post]
This comment from Ripoff Reports thread says fake: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...230&viewfull=1#post5817230.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
And it breaks the general rule of young + attractive + offering greek in posting = fake.
EA should really allow you to click the usernames of commenters to see past comments by them.
-
03-23-22 13:11 #17364Senior Member

Posts: 329She was murdered by her POS "boyfriend" pimp back in 2020.
Originally Posted by Facino
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 13:06 #17363Senior Member

Posts: 72Julez does not look her age, definitely look younger. Sexy MILF look with a hot body.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 13:03 #17362Senior Member

Posts: 72I would say Addelys is GFE, they advertise at BKS and sometime they advertise on other sites.
Originally Posted by SunRay28
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 12:41 #17361Senior Member

Posts: 49I would love to hear from anyone who has actually seen her but I have my doubts. I kept seeing ads in Raleigh pop up with her but they seem to disappear.
Originally Posted by TMoney23
[View Original Post]
Found this for an Italian Barbie: https://tryst.link/escort/sabrina_lynn.
-
03-23-22 11:49 #17360Senior Member

Posts: 329Hot bod, BBBJ and Greek for $150 HH, I'm game if she is real. Check the Charlotte, Asheville and Fayetteville forums and see if you can locate any comments. She has advertised in all of those areas this year. A quick Sumosearch shows several different pics and does verify the same girl in all of the ads. Tats don't normally lie. So at least there's that. However, somone on EB says "Fake" but gives no details. I trust EB almost as much as gas station Sushi. Let us know if you dive in.
Originally Posted by TMoney23
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 11:03 #17359Senior Member

Posts: 34Seeking Info
Can't believe no one has TOFT on this one. Talked to her in the phone briefly and she was nice enough, looking to see if anyone has experience before I plunge.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/24661225
-
03-23-22 10:54 #17358Regular Member

Posts: 6Turned out to be a Deposit scam
It turned out to be a deposit scam. Just before I reach the hotel all the BS started. Even Eros has this. I am surprised.
Originally Posted by BlueDrifter
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





