Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #47225

    Ouch!

    Man, she is piaaaasssed! And has no proof unless he was a dumb ass and confessed. Keep your mouth shut guys. No matter how sketchy the place looks you can just say you went for the massage because it was cheaper than the high end places. If gf / wife has questions you can always say you said "no thanks, I have a gf / wife. " Simple.

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeGolf197  [View Original Post]
    Man, that guy had a long day. Staying away from drama is my goal.

  2. #47224
    Quote Originally Posted by PMS202  [View Original Post]
    I was doing some due diligence and saw a review of a husband who got busted by his soon-to-be ex-wife. Fair warning, it's a long read that's not for the faint of heart.

    https://www.yelp.com/biz/pileo-therapy-sandy-springs-2
    Man, that guy had a long day. Staying away from drama is my goal.

  3. #47223
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by GorosDawg  [View Original Post]
    Which location in Roswell? More than one Abby.
    GorosDawg, how about clearing some Inbox space.

  4. #47222
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by BakBakBakwaas  [View Original Post]
    Kanye spa at Rosewell.
    You mean Kaina, do you not?

  5. #47221
    Quote Originally Posted by PMS202  [View Original Post]
    I was doing some due diligence and saw a review of a husband who got busted by his soon-to-be ex-wife. Fair warning, it's a long read that's not for the faint of heart.

    https://www.yelp.com/biz/pileo-therapy-sandy-springs-2
    This is one of the reasons why I plan to stay single, LOL.

  6. #47220

    Doesn't sound legit

    Sounds like a monger who didn't get what he wanted made up a story on YELP to try and hurt the business.

  7. #47219
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by PMS202  [View Original Post]
    I was doing some due diligence and saw a review of a husband who got busted by his soon-to-be ex-wife. Fair warning, it's a long read that's not for the faint of heart.

    https://www.yelp.com/biz/pileo-therapy-sandy-springs-2
    What a crazed nut job she is. I bet hubby can't wait to rid himself of her.

  8. #47218

    IRelax

    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma144  [View Original Post]
    I assume the Smyrna location?
    Yes, it is the one on Cobb pkwy in Smyrna.

  9. #47217
    Quote Originally Posted by BakBakBakwaas  [View Original Post]
    Fat breasted woman meet me at door, I'm think Phat Rahi Hai is my type. She rub me and some tease, any more here?.
    What are you talking about? And who? And where?

  10. #47216

    A Massage Cumming

    Walked in this morning after my Chiro appt. Tina took me to the room. Short and thick. Not my favorite but gave it a shot. No backwalk, just massage. Very nice touch. Playful and sensual hands. After the flip massaged legs chest and arms before giving the HE. No discussion of tip. Solid technique. Great experience. After massaged neck and head till hour was up.

    1 HE. 60/60 OTD. Nice lady. Good English. Attentive.

  11. #47215
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlasIanSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Any one know the name and contact info of a good attorney to help a massage woman in trouble, please PM details. Thank you!
    I bet someone on here will be able to assist.

  12. #47214

    Pileo Theraphy

    I was doing some due diligence and saw a review of a husband who got busted by his soon-to-be ex-wife. Fair warning, it's a long read that's not for the faint of heart.

    https://www.yelp.com/biz/pileo-therapy-sandy-springs-2

  13. #47213

    Legal help

    Any one know the name and contact info of a good attorney to help a massage woman in trouble, please PM details. Thank you!

  14. #47212

    Heard about this from another location

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaGuy70  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen one before. Seems a bit. Robust.
    I was told by my appointment at another location than Kaina this evening that police showed up and everyone was scared, as well as customers due to the check.

  15. #47211
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    4 hands are always fun when you want to spoil yourself once in a while. IMHO (again MY opinion) they get kinda boring after doing them constantly. That's why I'll do only a few a year. I'm actually thinking about doing a 6 hand but scared I'll start getting addicted to that like I did when I got my first 4 hand. However I only have 2 hands for each ass to grab and don't want the third ass to be lonely LOL.
    A nice 6-hand is hard to find considering how many CAMPs have 3 attractive ladies who would work well together. I can't think of any. Anyone have a good suggestion? And please do Not mention I-Spa. Their lineup stinks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape