Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 18370
-
03-25-22 15:29 #11605Banned Member

Posts: 25Sorry brother, She is the worst.
Sorry I did not post a follow up. Was there a few weeks ago and called ahead to ask who was working. MMS says Bebe and new girl. My brain thinks sweet, Sasha hit the road. Make appointment for Bebe since I saw her back at the end of last year. Get there and who opens the door, It's god damn Sasha. I immediately say "Wrong room, I booked with Bebe. " She tried to stay and I said give me my HF back. I'm out. She told me one moment, other girl here soon. Cool. Few minutes later she pops back in asking "You don't like me?" Quick response from me of "NO. You are rude and the massage stinks. " If a tiny short haired K-Girl with raccoon eyes walks in your room just leave. Bebe appeared and we continued our conversation from the last time I saw her while she gave me a great massage for the FULL hour. Mama needs to get her shit together when it comes to appointments and staff. I might have been spoiled by the 2 All Stars in Bebe and Sophia in December, but that girl needs to gtfo.
Originally Posted by BillyBobMi
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 13:56 #11604Banned Member

Posts: 873I also saw her Churchill and then on her own. I never had any issues with her and the sessions were always great. I did stop seeing her because of the drinking. It didn't bother me that she was drunk, but it was why she was drunk that bothered me. My assumption was that she had issues with what she does and had used alcohol to smother any issues to get through the day. If you have to be drunk to do what you do, then I have feelings that you are not doing this on your own accord.
Originally Posted by ItsMe423
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 13:46 #11603Senior Member

Posts: 121Samantha not bad
I am a fan of Samantha and somewhat of a regular client.
I find her to be sensual, intelligent, and fun.
I have witnessed her when she seemed drunk a couple of times, but I just schedule with her mornings and early afternoons.
That's a shame to read these negative reviews on one of the typically more reliable providers in town.
Originally Posted by TheBadGuyScott
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 08:25 #11602Regular Member

Posts: 18Samantha
I used to see Samantha at Churchill and all was great. Saw her when she went out on her own and all was good. Then it seemed paranoia and a lot of drinking just got worse, wrongfully accused me of doing something I didn't. I haven't been back.
Originally Posted by TheBadGuyScott
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 06:17 #11601Senior Member

Posts: 74She's Asian
She's Asian provider.
Originally Posted by BDinkie
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 00:58 #11600Senior Member

Posts: 81I drew Sasha today. I paid for an hour. A few minutes later, she came in and said 30 minutes. I offered to come back tomorrow, so she said ok, one hour. Table shower was ok. Body rub was very rushed,. Not the best rub I ever had. When everything was said and done, I got dress at the 30 minute mark.
Originally Posted by MaxHobbyist
[View Original Post]
I won't be back.
-
03-24-22 20:16 #11599Senior Member

Posts: 192Might be a bit harsh.
Some might have had a negative experience with Samantha. I know that she set some rules about COVID, masks, etc. And had some conflicts with a few guys. But I don't think any who have seen her multiple times would agree with the "horrible person" comment.
Originally Posted by TheBadGuyScott
[View Original Post]
Personally, I found her to be very soothing and kind with a great emphasis on her client. That is increasingly rare as more and more of these girls are all about themselves. I think that she is a great person. Does she put on some toughness for protection occasionally when she is not treated right? I'm sure that she does and I am glad that she stands up for herself.
-
03-24-22 15:43 #11598Senior Member

Posts: 429Joy
Is Joy Asian or African American (or something else)?
Originally Posted by KatHunter469
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 13:50 #11597Senior Member

Posts: 56I had a nice time at IB last week. I hadn't been for a while so I had a bit of sticker shock 😲 LOL, had fun though.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 10:08 #11596Senior Member

Posts: 260My opinion
Thanks, just from where we was texting she was very short and just rude and honestly a smart ass that's why I am leary.
Originally Posted by TheBadGuyScott
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 18:46 #11595Senior Member

Posts: 74Sun Spa. Joy
Based on reviews here and other mongers recommendations I decided to stop by while in town. Worth the dream.
Joy says she's 25. She's taller and with natural, bigger cup (at least C) size than most. Also non smoker.
Table shower to start, then sauna before back to massage table. At that point full GFE experience begins. My tongue tickled her DATY needs as she sat on my face. She then moved to covered by until Jr at full salute. Cowgirl followed, then we stood and finished her in Mish.
Cleanup, warm towels and then out the door. No feathers. $. 7 house & 1. 3 for rest. Out the door 59 minutes later.
-
03-23-22 18:39 #11594Banned Member

Posts: 25Unique So-In & Thank you all
Or something like that. I wrote a review a couple weeks ago. I think Leena is Hispanic but knows Chinese. She does have a big belly, but other proportions are accurate. She might have slimmed the belly down some and if that is the case then I will revisit. She speaks English also and can be a fun convo.
Originally Posted by Thebadguyscott
[View Original Post]
Thanks to all for responding to my earlier questions. I will give my perspective after visiting soon. Fun and Safety to all!
-
03-23-22 18:01 #11593Regular Member

Posts: 1Change your menu
Very pretty girls at Eva, but I haven't had luck at all with FS. So, if that's what one is looking for, go elsewhere. Also, both times that I've been to Eva, it would run around $200 for BJ and massage. $60 house fee, $140 for extras.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 16:43 #11592Senior Member

Posts: 967For me
For me she's always been a sweetheart; not white knighting just my personal experience.
Originally Posted by JLove81
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 13:01 #11591Regular Member

Posts: 10Name of Spa
Any idea what the name of the spa is? Thanks.
Originally Posted by BDinkie
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






