Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 897 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 397 797 847 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 947 997 1397 1897 ... LastLast
Results 13,441 to 13,455 of 30797
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17357

    Foreign Babe


  2. #17356

    Italian Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    Hot bod, BBBJ and Greek for $150 HH, I'm game if she is real. Check the Charlotte, Asheville and Fayetteville forums and see if you can locate any comments. She has advertised in all of those areas this year. A quick Sumosearch shows several different pics and does verify the same girl in all of the ads. Tats don't normally lie. So at least there's that. However, somone on EB says "Fake" but gives no details. I trust EB almost as much as gas station Sushi. Let us know if you dive in.
    I would also like to know.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/24661225

  3. #17355

    Elise & Italian Barbie fakes

    Quote Originally Posted by UncutDick  [View Original Post]
    It turned out to be a deposit scam. Just before I reach the hotel all the BS started. Even Eros has this. I am surprised.
    That sucks, thanks for TOFTT. I expect Eros to be better than that too. And it's the worst when they don't start the deposit scam until you get to the location since there's nothing you can really do unless you literally never see anyone without lots of review (which is impossible if you go the SA route).

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    Hot bod, BBBJ and Greek for $150 HH, I'm game if she is real. Check the Charlotte, Asheville and Fayetteville forums and see if you can locate any comments. She has advertised in all of those areas this year. A quick Sumosearch shows several different pics and does verify the same girl in all of the ads. Tats don't normally lie. So at least there's that. However, somone on EB says "Fake" but gives no details. I trust EB almost as much as gas station Sushi. Let us know if you dive in.
    This comment from Ripoff Reports thread says fake: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...230&viewfull=1#post5817230.

    And it breaks the general rule of young + attractive + offering greek in posting = fake.

    EA should really allow you to click the usernames of commenters to see past comments by them.

  4. #17354
    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers,

    Wondering if anyone knows what happened to little Bit? She was my long time go to provider not sure if she is spending time with her uncle or left the game any help would be much appreciated in advance.
    She was murdered by her POS "boyfriend" pimp back in 2020.

  5. #17353
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    Hey bro, appreciate this good looking out. There are never any reviews within the actual forum, under VIP Reviews. So I'm like WTF, how do we even know. Does Julez look super old?
    Julez does not look her age, definitely look younger. Sexy MILF look with a hot body.

  6. #17352
    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay28  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. Is Addelys GFE? How do I search for BKS girls?
    I would say Addelys is GFE, they advertise at BKS and sometime they advertise on other sites.

  7. #17351
    Quote Originally Posted by TMoney23  [View Original Post]
    Can't believe no one has TOFT on this one. Talked to her in the phone briefly and she was nice enough, looking to see if anyone has experience before I plunge.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/24661225
    I would love to hear from anyone who has actually seen her but I have my doubts. I kept seeing ads in Raleigh pop up with her but they seem to disappear.

    Found this for an Italian Barbie: https://tryst.link/escort/sabrina_lynn.

  8. #17350
    Quote Originally Posted by TMoney23  [View Original Post]
    Can't believe no one has TOFT on this one. Talked to her in the phone briefly and she was nice enough, looking to see if anyone has experience before I plunge.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/24661225
    Hot bod, BBBJ and Greek for $150 HH, I'm game if she is real. Check the Charlotte, Asheville and Fayetteville forums and see if you can locate any comments. She has advertised in all of those areas this year. A quick Sumosearch shows several different pics and does verify the same girl in all of the ads. Tats don't normally lie. So at least there's that. However, somone on EB says "Fake" but gives no details. I trust EB almost as much as gas station Sushi. Let us know if you dive in.

  9. #17349

    Seeking Info

    Can't believe no one has TOFT on this one. Talked to her in the phone briefly and she was nice enough, looking to see if anyone has experience before I plunge.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/24661225

  10. #17348

    Turned out to be a Deposit scam

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrifter  [View Original Post]
    How'd it go?
    It turned out to be a deposit scam. Just before I reach the hotel all the BS started. Even Eros has this. I am surprised.

  11. #17347
    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    Damn, thanks for the update by chance how do you know or is there any other info you could provide or even pm me. Such a shame she always gave me excellent service.
    A few years back even before COVID, but her BF literally physically beat her to death from the news report. Horrible. Very sad. Poor girl.

  12. #17346

    Darby Location Change

    Spotty contact with Darby at the moment is probably because she no longer lives at the Chapel Hill location. Something went down recently and she had to move out. She has since relocated somewhere in Carrboro. In my last contact with her a few weeks ago, she mentioned staying with a roommate. No mention whether the roommate was male or female, or knows about her line of work. I got the impression (and assume) that her new living arrangement might be the reason she's been unreachable lately.

  13. #17345

    Azrielle = Mercy

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahTime  [View Original Post]
    Search for Mercy.

  14. #17344
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgiii  [View Original Post]
    She passed away.
    Damn, thanks for the update by chance how do you know or is there any other info you could provide or even pm me. Such a shame she always gave me excellent service.

  15. #17343
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    Fake Asians always deliver.
    Going to have to disagree. Most unprofessional provider I've ever had. Didn't look like the photo, kept badgering me for extra money, she hustled me out as fast as she could, and I let her because I was not having fun.

    2/10. Would not repeat, would not recomend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape