Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,631 to 15,645 of 41288
-
03-23-22 20:33 #25658Senior Member

Posts: 256It was a review back saying her head is phenomenal and she allows face painting. But the good and bad reviews made me not take the plunge.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 19:32 #25657Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Typical crack head logic
Yeah, I agree! Like, touch my breasts to prove you're not a cop logic! SMH.
Originally Posted by LobsterClit
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 19:30 #25656Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Hometown Suite
Be careful! She is staying at the Hometown Suite off JTB--the place where murders, DBs, drugs, and hookers reside. The motel now wants you to report to the front desk if you are there to visit anyone. Guess the motel is trying to clean its image. I asked her to send me a pic without all the filters, and her response was: send me one first! I asked her why am I sending a pic since she's the one making 250 dollars for an hour visit, which I had no intentions of doing. Anyway, once she said Hometown, it was a no go straightway. By the way, no pic.
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 19:13 #25655Senior Member

Posts: 68I'm finding out more and more girls are doing that because "cops can't buy you a coke its against the law". Typical crack head logic.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 18:29 #25654Senior Member

Posts: 653Nice but
I need to know if she actually looks like what she posts in her pics. Last time I used listcrawler I got catfished.
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 17:38 #25653Senior Member

Posts: 534Ryder solo
Any partakers with this chic in bay meadows? Can someone inform me on how to download pics and attachments.
-
03-23-22 16:52 #25652Senior Member

Posts: 181Have not personally verified
Texted with her yesterday. Good coms. Quoted me 180 roses HHr. And she gave me her address. She then called me to verify. General location is close to Deerwood Park area. I couldn't make the appointment though so I canceled, she was very nice about it too.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 11:08 #25651Senior Member

Posts: 180Hey guys.
Any intel on this one?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/549587218533
-
03-23-22 09:26 #25650Senior Member

Posts: 653Cubana
Does anyone know ifshe is legit or not?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/77764564
-
03-23-22 08:53 #25649Senior Member

Posts: 250Good Black providers?
If they're any Black mongers in this forum. Can you guts point me in the direction of a good Black female provider. If you have any info, PM me or quote this post.
-
03-23-22 06:48 #25648Senior Member

Posts: 114Kash
Saw her yesterday, sweet girl, She is preety and not fat as previously reported, she said she use to be heavy. Shares a house in the north side, Has a room, no sign of db or candy use. Will repeat.
-
03-22-22 23:53 #25647Senior Member

Posts: 75Harley is back.
She is posting again. Just make sure you are ready for her eccentricity. I have had a great time with her on several occasions. She has been robbed and beaten on separate occasions so she is always in protective mode. Reassure her you are there for enjoyment and put her at ease. She can be a ot of fun.
Originally Posted by EMackMile
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 21:14 #25646Senior Member

Posts: 228Brentwood
Could this have been the brentwood area of jax around what used to be the gateway mall area between 195 and pearl north of 20th st?
Originally Posted by Fishguy717
[View Original Post]
Good hunting Fish your the best, gene.
-
03-22-22 18:34 #25645Senior Member

Posts: 260Winter
Anyone seen winter before?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/494754412664
-
03-22-22 16:50 #25644Senior Member

Posts: 2027KindGirl
This girl messaged too quickly, knew it was probably a fake. Once we texted, I asked her where she lived. Her response? "Brentwood".
Case dismissed.











Reply With Quote





