Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,426 to 13,440 of 30812
-
03-22-22 16:43 #17387Regular Member

Posts: 18Raven Royale
Saw her last month. It was my first time seeing a provider. Upbeat and fun personality. Pretty face, a little belly, and nice butt. She was a bit hairy in the armpits which was an initial turnoff. Started with nipple fun, followed by DATY, CBJ, and CG. Whole experience felt a little mechanical. Not sure if it's because it's my first time or if that's how these things go. Unsure if this is a hobby I will develop into. I tend to see professional dominatrixes and feel I enjoy those experiences more.
-
03-22-22 14:58 #17386Senior Member

Posts: 139Fake Asians always deliver.
Originally Posted by Dude998
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 12:21 #17385Senior Member

Posts: 97Has anyone check these ones out?
I'm not seeing any evidence of a review in the forum.
Ashley: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/718090276838.
Allysa: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/659927055859.
Azrielle: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...2/355731095050.
Thank you!
-
03-22-22 08:40 #17384Senior Member

Posts: 1710She's legit, or at least was pre COVID and was a YMMV type of girl, depending on her mood that day. She could get nasty or rush you depending.
Originally Posted by JunkSecond
[View Original Post]
This one is a fraud. Great communications right up until I'm at the location. Then total silence after the "I just need 5 minutes, I swear." BS. What the living fuck is wrong with these people?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/slim-freak/45096670
So I went to a regular who is reliable and a nice time: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...dings/45092852.
-
03-22-22 07:57 #17383Pimp or Booker

Posts: 31Put me on fam
Who has a go to provider that always delivers? Yall point me in the right direction. Preferably white or Hispanic age doesn't matter.
-
03-22-22 01:18 #17382Senior Member

Posts: 342How'd it go?
Originally Posted by UncutDick
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 01:10 #17381Senior Member

Posts: 342Haven't seen her but her tik tok is flossys_finest6.
Originally Posted by Dude998
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 00:30 #17380Senior Member

Posts: 115Thanks for the info. Is Addelys GFE? How do I search for BKS girls?
Originally Posted by LoveSports
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 22:47 #17379Senior Member

Posts: 312BKS. Thanks
Hey bro, appreciate this good looking out. There are never any reviews within the actual forum, under VIP Reviews. So I'm like WTF, how do we even know. Does Julez look super old?
Originally Posted by LoveSports
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 22:44 #17378Senior Member

Posts: 201Elise
How did it go?
Originally Posted by UncutDick
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 22:19 #17377Senior Member

Posts: 173Alesix
Anyone seen this one. Looks too to be true.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/77602389#.
-
03-21-22 21:35 #17376Senior Member

Posts: 139Tats in pics, but says none in profile. I text her and she blocked me when I wouldn't send a picture.
Originally Posted by JunkSecond
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 21:08 #17375Pimp or Booker

Posts: 31Any Intel on her? Kellie
Any intel on this little dime & wanting to dbl check with my forum folks.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/76944180
-
03-21-22 20:57 #17374Pimp or Booker

Posts: 31Any Intel On her? Kellie
Curious to know if she's legit site reviews seem good but wana double check. Cheers.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/76944180
-
03-21-22 19:06 #17373Senior Member

Posts: 808RDU Pixie?
Looks cute, pics look real. No hits on the name.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/530947394456










Reply With Quote






