Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4942

    Apologies

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    You have 2 posts total only asking for info but haven't provided any. Maybe you should see someone that hasn't been discussed and you'll get more help.
    I wasn't aware that I am the only person that could read replies. If I'm not wouldn't the replies benefit all?

  2. #4941

    Give to receive

    You have 2 posts total only asking for info but haven't provided any. Maybe you should see someone that hasn't been discussed and you'll get more help.

  3. #4940
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTheTiger87  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-bafa10339a63

    Moved pretty quick to Snap. Wanted $$ to meet. After that and the mediocre reviews on here decided to pass.
    Sorry, correction. She asked $$ to meet.

  4. #4939

  5. #4938

    Hobby less

    Quote Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu  [View Original Post]
    In 1999 a car stolen and then on another occasion, hobbyist and crackhead got into a fight and left blood stains on the wall and carpet.
    That's just nuts! The hobby would be over for them. Fast. Knock on wood I've only had one bad experience at my place. The girl got up at 3 am and ate dam near everything in my fridge. She left the mustard and she wasn't a big girl. . I'm not sure where she put it! Granted I'm a bachelor so the fridge isn't stocked like a Family but still. I found a note in the fridge that said, " sorry I owe you a BJ, I got the munchies" I never invited her back.

  6. #4937

    Et

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-bafa10339a63

    Moved pretty quick to Snap. Wanted $$ to meet. After that and the mediocre reviews on here decided to pass.

  7. #4936

    Various names

    Quote Originally Posted by HumpyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Got a pro vibe while chatting with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-06efb8c84ea6
    She's had several accounts and has been reported on, but I can't remember her previous info.

  8. #4935

    Saffronknight

    Any info on this one? Got a pro vibe while chatting with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-06efb8c84ea6

  9. #4934

    How about this drama

    Quote Originally Posted by WreckItRight  [View Original Post]
    Exactly, I'd rent my place out. For 8 times the price of the best hotel in INDY. Cover the insurance. Hello ALLSTATE yeah I have some damage from a coke head hooker and a white knight Monger. Do you cover that?

    Seniors PM me if you need a room on the west side. Have DEEEP pockets.
    In 1999 a car stolen and then on another occasion, hobbyist and crackhead got into a fight and left blood stains on the wall and carpet.

  10. #4933

    Reasonable

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Ok you tools, have at it. $1000 a week from Btown. 21 year old blonde, have at it.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...2a08d224236b9d
    Sounds reasonable, if she's a good time and it's at least three dates.

  11. #4932

    Would cost a lot

    Quote Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu  [View Original Post]
    Be forewarned, way too much downside and drama happens.
    Exactly, I'd rent my place out. For 8 times the price of the best hotel in INDY. Cover the insurance. Hello ALLSTATE yeah I have some damage from a coke head hooker and a white knight Monger. Do you cover that?

    Seniors PM me if you need a room on the west side. Have DEEEP pockets.

  12. #4931

    Lilyk776 Looking for some tools

    Ok you tools, have at it. $1000 a week from Btown. 21 year old blonde, have at it.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...2a08d224236b9d

  13. #4930

    Don't waste your time!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    Has been not the greatest at responding and pretty quickly asked for my number: https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-e15bee8c9bfb.

    Anyone have info? I have a few folks I'm working on meeting and hope to have some feedback soon.

    I was stood up once this weekend but giving her one more try.
    She stood me up too on her previous profile, same story as yours. I'd move on.

  14. #4929

    Quickly moved to text

    Has been not the greatest at responding and pretty quickly asked for my number: https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-e15bee8c9bfb.

    Anyone have info? I have a few folks I'm working on meeting and hope to have some feedback soon.

    I was stood up once this weekend but giving her one more try.

  15. #4928

    Seems a little too eager

    Anyone meet this one? Her profile is new to seeking today.

    Immediately tried to send me pics and vids. When I said I will only meet in person, she says OK. Exchange WhatsApp numbers.

    Now she is trying to meet today.

    Just asked me for $30 for pizza.

    Be aware.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-e6c271444cba

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape