Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,316 to 12,330 of 60954
-
03-22-22 00:51 #48639Senior Member

Posts: 54Luxury Massage
Was in town visiting and wanted something you can't get back in the Nashville area. Looked at a few of the local options and decided on Luxury looking for the hot younger providers and also wanting a good table shower. Found a very clean facility that is well set up, but ultimately that wasn't enough.
I was hoping to get a nice table shower, a good massage to loosen up some tight muscles and to leave happy. Walked in and saw Tiffany at the counter. She was young and attractive and after reading reviews I was hoping for a good experience, but it turned out to be a disappointment. I told her I wanted to do 90 minutes of massage and a table shower. She told me $130 and I paid the house fee and was led back. She asked if I wanted the shower before or after and I chose before. She had me get undressed and stayed in the room while I did, gave me a robe and walked me to the table shower where the robe disappeared again. I was hoping this was a good sign. She started the shower face down, then had me flip. This was the worst table shower I've ever experienced. While she washed everything, it was not even half assed and simply going through the motions. Quick once over with barely any body wash and then rinse. She dried me off, then back to the room for the massage. Started face down, no draping. While she did manage to get rid of some of the knots, I don't think it was intentional, but rather rubbing the same spots over and over, again going through the motions. Nothing sensual and very little teasing, nothing like I'm used to with the experienced providers. On the flip, she motioned down below and asked if I wanted her to rub that. I said yes and she tried asking for $140, but settled for $100. With that, she got to work. Again very mechanical and seemed uninterested. She did allow OTC on the lower half (not much ass to grab) and UTC on the upper half, but once under the shirt and in the bra, there were very small A cups to play with. The pieces were all there, but with her not being imto it, I couldn't get into it either. Managed to finish but left wishing I had gone to one of the other options and chosen experience over youth. Lesson learned for next time I'm in town. At least I got my full 90 minutes!
-
03-21-22 23:59 #48638Banned Member

Posts: 2410Lilly Lu Ninety Two
Got an excellent massage and finish 60/60 and she's a real sweetheart.
-
03-21-22 22:52 #48637

Posts: 682[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-21-22 21:31 #48636Senior Member

Posts: 447How much tip did that take?
Originally Posted by BacchusIsRight
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 21:06 #48635Senior Member

Posts: 73What's a good day / time to visit? Previously have been to BSpa in the morning. No appt, no problem. Been thinking about checking out Valley.
Originally Posted by BacchusIsRight
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 20:44 #48634Banned Member

Posts: 13634Your question is too vague. What exact services are you looking for?
Originally Posted by LexDude
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 20:23 #48633Banned Member

Posts: 2410Chi's Massage Therapy
I believe he meant Marietta Hwy.
Originally Posted by AtlasIanSeeker
[View Original Post]
1 K Marietta Hwy, Roswell, Ga 300 X X.
https://www.rubmaps.ch/roswell-massage-parlors-ga-2#rubmaps.
-
03-21-22 20:16 #48632Banned Member

Posts: 2410Still didn't answer 100%, which parlor in Roswell?
Originally Posted by LiketySplit
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 19:20 #48631Banned Member

Posts: 34No the parlor didn't move. She left and went to another parlor in Roswell.
Originally Posted by BandLeader
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 18:56 #48630Banned Member

Posts: 2410They get 50% of the massage fee, a few select places give 60% to keep the staff happy to retain them longer. By a few I mean you could count them on one hand.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 18:12 #48629

Posts: 682How did your response answer the question of whether they moved? SMH.
Originally Posted by LiketySplit
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 18:08 #48628

Posts: 682Hardly
Originally Posted by LiketySplit
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 17:02 #48627Senior Member

Posts: 1456Latin spa
Its not a spa, its an apartment complex, same as the ones that advertise on listcrawler, lots around, haven't been to this one, but where are you seeing the ad?
Originally Posted by DMosley
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 16:43 #48626Senior Member

Posts: 322Wellness Massage in Cumming
Girls are strictly legit and they get 40% and are treated as employees. The girls there are so good and work real hard so I tip $30 for an hour and $40 for 90 minutes.
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 16:31 #48625Senior Member

Posts: 327Lucky if they get 50% of house at a CAMP.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
$60 in 2017 is inflation adjusted today at very close to $70.
If there is inflation in the economy and you are not raising your prices then you are making less. Getting more customers is very difficult and zero owners see that as a way to cover less spending power.
The good providers all hustle just as we would expect them too.













Reply With Quote




