Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,471 to 13,485 of 30812
-
03-22-22 01:18 #17342Senior Member

Posts: 342How'd it go?
Originally Posted by UncutDick
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 01:10 #17341Senior Member

Posts: 342Haven't seen her but her tik tok is flossys_finest6.
Originally Posted by Dude998
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 00:30 #17340Senior Member

Posts: 115Thanks for the info. Is Addelys GFE? How do I search for BKS girls?
Originally Posted by LoveSports
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 22:47 #17339Senior Member

Posts: 312BKS. Thanks
Hey bro, appreciate this good looking out. There are never any reviews within the actual forum, under VIP Reviews. So I'm like WTF, how do we even know. Does Julez look super old?
Originally Posted by LoveSports
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 22:44 #17338Senior Member

Posts: 201Elise
How did it go?
Originally Posted by UncutDick
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 22:19 #17337Senior Member

Posts: 173Alesix
Anyone seen this one. Looks too to be true.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/77602389#.
-
03-21-22 21:35 #17336Senior Member

Posts: 139Tats in pics, but says none in profile. I text her and she blocked me when I wouldn't send a picture.
Originally Posted by JunkSecond
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 21:08 #17335Pimp or Booker

Posts: 31Any Intel on her? Kellie
Any intel on this little dime & wanting to dbl check with my forum folks.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/76944180
-
03-21-22 20:57 #17334Pimp or Booker

Posts: 31Any Intel On her? Kellie
Curious to know if she's legit site reviews seem good but wana double check. Cheers.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/76944180
-
03-21-22 19:06 #17333Senior Member

Posts: 808RDU Pixie?
Looks cute, pics look real. No hits on the name.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/530947394456
-
03-21-22 19:04 #17332Senior Member

Posts: 808East Side Spinner?
No hits on Iyanna. Pics look real. What kind of an area is new bern on the east side of town?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/848532664165
-
03-21-22 18:25 #17331Senior Member

Posts: 129She was going by Jordyn in the past. There are some reviews on here. DM if you need more.
Originally Posted by IbChilln
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 16:48 #17330Senior Member

Posts: 53Stay away
Saw her twice YMMV. I dreamed of a fantastic time with her the first time. The second time they must have double booked because all she wanted to do was rush an hour into 15 min. When I complained in comes her two goons.
Originally Posted by IbChilln
[View Original Post]
Stay away.
-
03-21-22 16:29 #17329Senior Member

Posts: 270Latina's In Town
Someone needs to check this out and report back. There are two Latinas in an apartment complex off Western. I tried 2 days ago but ran out of time waiting (15 min) and had to leave but they texted back after I was driving. They were here a few months ago off Western so I assume the same group. I saw one named Zara last time and she was great. Here is the link: $120/ qv and $150/ half.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...leigh/77606386
Any takers--report back.
Nat.
Originally Posted by Ramiro6639
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 14:42 #17328Senior Member

Posts: 80White Chocolate link
Sorry about that.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





