Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 39,031 to 39,045 of 40027
-
11-04-07 12:31 #997Regular Member

Posts: 5BMP and Asian Apartments
Are there any black massage parlors in Chicago?
Also, could someone pm me regarding asian apartments they have been to?
Thanks
-
11-04-07 11:56 #996Senior Member

Posts: 524It would be cheaper to just go to your doctor if you're over 50 and tell him it's time for your yearly exam.
Originally Posted by Goldiesix
-
11-04-07 06:24 #995Senior Member

Posts: 58Northlake scam
Went to 120 w Lake st by 290 and boy did i regret it. .50 door fee and then the most unattractive lady ask for more "donation" for fun time... So i was thinking with the small head and gave an extra .50. She comes back gives me a camera to take pic of her, then proceeds to leave and come back and gives me the most awful dance... No touching, no seeing no nothing!!! Stay away me and my buddy spent close to 3 what a scam.
-
11-04-07 02:35 #994Senior Member

Posts: 84relax
Tried Relax,
Nice ladies, chose May. Very accomodating but average massage. Might repeat.
loveit
-
11-04-07 00:53 #993Regular Member

Posts: 22Prostate massage?
Where can I get a prostate massage? Some of these AMP's, you're lucky if they can say three words in english, let alone understand what "prostate" means.
-
11-04-07 00:16 #992Regular Member

Posts: 12Connie at Rose
Connie went back to China early October. Did she come back? She's really cute. I don't care if there is no extra. PM me if you have more info.
Originally Posted by Musei
-
11-03-07 22:29 #991Senior Member

Posts: 104Sorry for inconviencing you......
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
-
11-03-07 19:28 #990Regular Member

Posts: 7Wrigleyville
Will be in Wrigleyville area Nov15-19. Would like a recommendation of a massage parlor (preferably asian) in that area. Any and all tips will be appreciated.
Thanks from a friend in Memphis.
-
11-03-07 18:01 #989Senior Member

Posts: 57Fist time report - Lisunia's
So I just hit up Lisunia's on Harlem for the first time, as well as my first AMP trip. Here's my story, let me know what you guys think:
I picked up some advice here on the board, and decided to call in and make an appointment. The person on the phone didn't seem to want to take one, and said I could just "walk in. " I show up at the appointed time and they didn't have anyone for me, and told me to come back in an hour. Feeling a bit like a chump, I came back anyway. The lady at the door asked me what I wanted, and named a few massage types: deep tissue, therapeutic, etc. I had no idea what to say to get what I wanted without being explicit, so I just muttered "therapeutic. " I handed over. 65, and that's exactly what I got. Don't get me wrong, it was a great massage, though. Anyway, at the end, she asked if that's the "type" of massage I wanted. She must have seen the confused look on my face, and basically told me that other girls there might be what I was looking for, but she didn't do that "type. " She told me what to ask for next time. All in all, I enjoyed the experience, even if I did feel like a clueless rookie.
Finally, on the way out, I saw a knockout blond behind the counter. Any idea who she is or how to request her?
-
11-02-07 22:51 #988Senior Member

Posts: 79AT CMT, both Dana and Laura give excellent massages with HR, FS has never been on the menu.
Originally Posted by Whisper2000
-
11-02-07 22:49 #987Senior Member

Posts: 154CTM phone no. 773 905-9688 I found this while searching. I don't know the address and have never been there.
Originally Posted by SI7
-
11-02-07 21:47 #986Senior Member

Posts: 1605Search function
Please use the search function in the right hand corner
Originally Posted by SI7
Search: Key Word(s): CTM
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Key Word(s): montrose
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Or check The Reader.
Address has been given twice over the last couple of months
-
11-02-07 21:39 #985Senior Member

Posts: 104Cmt
Haven't been in the game for awhile now, where is this CMT located? You can PM me if you would like. Thanks in advance.
-
11-02-07 18:46 #984Senior Member

Posts: 113CTM - Above Average Experience
Made a trip to CTM after callin to make an appointment with Dana. In her 40's, very tyte MILF body & look. Not much of a talker. Great massage, lasted exactly 1 hour (timed well) the lady is a professional, made me melt. Not the hardest but right there, . On the flip at the 1 hour marked asked the HR question, and it was good. Above average. 75/1 hr massage, got cheap & left her a 20.
-
11-02-07 18:25 #983Banned Member

Posts: 217Xindy
Stopped in Xindy on Archer and had April (40 y. O. Asian, red highlights in her hair, not quite slim with med-small boobs and a great smile and attitude) give me an excellent massage and great finish. Paid. 8 door for an hour, she gave a terrific massage including acupressure, deep tissue, even stood and walked on my back. She did a great job of playing with the jewels before she flipped and grabbed me and her lotion bottle. I asked her about CBJ and she quoted. 8 but I needed my own wrapper. Ended up giving her. 6 for a great handshake with her top and bra pulled up, hands roaming everywhere, and she was kissing my nipples and balls during the handshake. Her attitude was great, and she finished by cleaning me up and giving me a great foot and head massage.
Thanks Donnie for the recommendation!











Reply With Quote




