Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 899 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 399 799 849 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 949 999 1399 1899 ... LastLast
Results 13,471 to 13,485 of 30797
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17327

    Alesix

    Anyone seen this one. Looks too to be true.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/77602389#.

  2. #17326
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkSecond  [View Original Post]
    Looks cute, pics look real. No hits on the name.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/530947394456
    Tats in pics, but says none in profile. I text her and she blocked me when I wouldn't send a picture.

  3. #17325

    Any Intel on her? Kellie

    Any intel on this little dime & wanting to dbl check with my forum folks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/76944180

  4. #17324

    Any Intel On her? Kellie

    Curious to know if she's legit site reviews seem good but wana double check. Cheers.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/76944180

  5. #17323

    RDU Pixie?

    Looks cute, pics look real. No hits on the name.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/530947394456

  6. #17322

    East Side Spinner?

    No hits on Iyanna. Pics look real. What kind of an area is new bern on the east side of town?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/848532664165

  7. #17321
    Quote Originally Posted by IbChilln  [View Original Post]
    She was going by Jordyn in the past. There are some reviews on here. DM if you need more.

  8. #17320

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by IbChilln  [View Original Post]
    Saw her twice YMMV. I dreamed of a fantastic time with her the first time. The second time they must have double booked because all she wanted to do was rush an hour into 15 min. When I complained in comes her two goons.

    Stay away.

  9. #17319

    Latina's In Town

    Someone needs to check this out and report back. There are two Latinas in an apartment complex off Western. I tried 2 days ago but ran out of time waiting (15 min) and had to leave but they texted back after I was driving. They were here a few months ago off Western so I assume the same group. I saw one named Zara last time and she was great. Here is the link: $120/ qv and $150/ half.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...leigh/77606386

    Any takers--report back.

    Nat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramiro6639  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys! Looking For Nice Latinas in the Town. LMK if you find any.

    Cheers!

  10. #17318

    White Chocolate link

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Favorite charity. That's funny. I think that position is called lazy dog? Also, link please. We're not mind readers.
    Sorry about that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D3697D0F-4329-4BE3-836E-A58FC128974C.jpeg‎  

  11. #17317

    Any info on this spinner


  12. #17316

    Any info on Elise

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...1.htm?cat=4370

    Any info on this would be great. Have setup an appointment for today.

  13. #17315
    Quote Originally Posted by IbChilln  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

    I was scrolling through and came across this one. I've never seen this site before.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...urham-10875401

    If anyone takes a trip, please report back.
    She says Tiffany in profile. While back there was a pregnant tiffany (few months ago) that looks identical to this one. It very well could be same girl. Either she lied the first time or pregnant again. Who knows. I didn't see that girl at the time bc of lack of consistency. One day she preggo then poof not. So maybe she really is this time. Just a thought.

  14. #17314

    Latina "No Black Man" 772 * 8657

    Pure ripoff! Pictures do not match at all. What you will see is a ugly fat girl. She was very pushy and demanded the money up front. When I refused she threatened to call "Her Man" I laughed and left anyway. Extended Stay at Bluestone? You've been warned.

  15. #17313

    BKS Addelys and Julez

    Addelys.

    My 3rd time seeing Addelys and each time it gets better. She advertise and a small BBW but to me she's short and thick just like I like them. $$50 hr, BBBJ, Doggie, Missionary and Anal.

    Julez.

    Never seen her advertise and decided to give her a try. She's 45 Columbian 5'0 36 DD 100 lbs. I found her to be very attractive and her body was banging. She might be 100 lbs but she's thick with it. Started out with BBBJ, Missionary, Doggie and finished in Missionary. Will definitely see her again when she returns to town. $$50 Hr.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape