Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,661 to 15,675 of 41293
-
03-21-22 14:07 #25633Senior Member

Posts: 554Is she out of her mind!
https://tryst.link/escort/jazmincashe_9#rates.
Is this girl out of her mind!? 500/ hr!! She thinks she's the real Jazmine Cashmere. I usually don't comment about these girls and their prices, but this is absolutely insane.
-
03-21-22 12:57 #25632Senior Member

Posts: 185Check your PM.
Originally Posted by Travellar
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 10:27 #25631Senior Member

Posts: 242No name I saw
Has anyone seen her. Her thickness intrigues me.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...ening/45092765#&gid=1&pid=7.
-
03-21-22 10:27 #25630Senior Member

Posts: 242Thanks for the warning. I was debating seeing her.
Originally Posted by Travellar
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 09:10 #25629Senior Member

Posts: 220Clarice Bertinne
Was looking to re-connect with Clarice (https://tryst.link/escort/clarice-bertinne) on my next trip, but when visiting her website (https://www.claricebertinne.nl/gratuities) saw her comment on her being " immune compromised" and vaccinated. I never noticed that before. Does anyone know what's up and when this appeared on her website?
-
03-21-22 00:58 #25628Senior Member

Posts: 909Kind of right, but wrong LOL
Just from this post I knew who yawl was talking about. Now, I'm no expert, but as one who dabbles in the field. Everyone should know that you can have STDs (the treatable ones) for years if not treated. Especially the clap. That shid spreads like wildfire. So I'm assuming you must be the person in question. Since you came out of nowhere.
Originally Posted by BudWhite
[View Original Post]
For what? To randomly defend some lying dirty doe?
Ideally a female should have checks ups routinely to make sure the thing is thinging. So we can assume that they don't do that, or get regularly checked.
The Analogy was good but doesn't pertain to this situation LOL.
-
03-20-22 21:33 #25627Senior Member

Posts: 416Same question
Hey bro if you find out let me know I was wondering the same thing.
Originally Posted by TheTruthCs07
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 21:04 #25626Regular Member

Posts: 4Doublelist
She actually had an ad on Doublelist last week.
Originally Posted by EMackMile
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 20:07 #25625Senior Member

Posts: 1260Yup That's K2
Fits your description and past reviews define her as one you wouldn't take home to momma. Kaiylyns sis K1 is somewhat the same but not as bad as her.
Originally Posted by JaxonMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 19:04 #25624Senior Member

Posts: 115She's been around for a hot minute. I've never experienced her but I ran into her in person when I was going to visit her friend and she looked like hell back then. It was a girl named Marley who had a hot ass on her but had shitty service. I should have taken the advice of a more prominent Marley and "get up, stand up" and walked out the door.
Originally Posted by JaxonMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 18:27 #25623Senior Member

Posts: 101Avoid Kellie
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/301844212629
I thought I saw bad review on this one before but wasn't so sure about it, plus it was dyr that day no one responded. Kellie responsed, wait in parking lot not long. Looks worn down, definitely on candy, dead fish, rush, didn't let me finish avoid. You been worn. YMMV stay safe.
-
03-20-22 18:09 #25622Senior Member

Posts: 101Lol
BudWhite must have an extraordinary Yelp review account. I would love to follow and read all your restaurant reviews. You are AWESOME!
Originally Posted by BudWhite
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 16:57 #25621Senior Member

Posts: 1260Sure
It wasn't an argument. Jeezus.🙄
Originally Posted by BudWhite
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 16:15 #25620Senior Member

Posts: 1260LMAO 😂 Ok
You say "In her defense" yet you read a review about someone getting someone from her. LOL. *Sorry, I was laughing about the contradictings.😅
Originally Posted by BudWhite
[View Original Post]
But yeah totally agree, that's what I meant in my last paragraph when I said "gift you with something".
-
03-20-22 15:24 #25619Senior Member

Posts: 115[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.












Reply With Quote




