Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,581 to 8,595 of 31845
-
03-21-22 17:57 #23265Senior Member

Posts: 64Damn that sucks to hear. She was great a couple years ago, must be into drugs or something. She was living in a hotel full time off Harding place /24 that was sketch but her room was nice and clean and decorated etc. , felt super comfortable once inside. She was an awesome "real" MILF type with your typical middle age mom bod but with a great smile, very nice teeth, and loved to fuck. She didn't have any restrictions with me. Saw her once last year in an apartment with her "daughter / daughter's bf" there when I showed up. Still went in and did the deed against my better judgement but I'm sure they only saw a blur of my outline as I scooted out after. Didn't see her again since it wasn't the same experience as it used to be. Hate that it's come to this now too.
Originally Posted by GeorgeEccie
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 15:48 #23264Regular Member

Posts: 1Bridget
Headed up to Nashville in a few weeks and wanted to see if anyone had info on https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...d/450511694602.
Thanks for any help in advance.
-
03-21-22 13:00 #23263Senior Member

Posts: 1250I saw her too
I saw her a long time ago when she lived in a mansion with her mother (or grandmother) that was suffering from dementia. It was a very unique setup but I had a great time. She was attractive and personality-wise a very nice girl. I don't know why I haven't seen her again.
Originally Posted by Steve4Action
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 11:35 #23262Senior Member

Posts: 175Rain
Rain has become one of my go-to providers. She's older but for my money perfectly attractive, she's been in the business a long time and does what she says she'll do, I've found her communication's good--I call her and she's usually ready to meet me within a half-hour or so. She's conveniently located for me in Bellevue, in an extended stay kind of apartment that's a bit messy but decorated to look kind of courtesany (red lampshade, Christmas lights, etc.). Since I've seen her many times, everything goes like clockwork. It may not be the edgiest or most exciting visit, but she likes to be fucked and has never ripped me off or ghosted me or any of the many other annoyances that we mongers are always dealing with. And she's friendly. That's been my experience, so I recommend her.
Originally Posted by Steve4Action
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 22:50 #23261Senior Member

Posts: 263Rain
Thinking about seeing her in the near future. The reviews seem mixed. I know she is older and I'm fine with that. Is she a bbw or petite? If there are any details on her anyone wants to share in private, please do.
Thanks.
Steve.
-
03-20-22 20:21 #23260Senior Member

Posts: 1021000% agree.
Originally Posted by SnowHawk
[View Original Post]
Other places are great!
-
03-20-22 20:15 #23259Senior Member

Posts: 102Christy SCAM alert
Contacted her and setup an appointment.
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...d/866353054872
Meet at the door. She needed to pee (after LEO check). She's going to do a strip tease and then get down to business. She comes out of the restroom and some guy is knocking on the door saying that's his wife.
I back out of the room and leave. Of course cash is left. Hope they spend it soon, it has a surprise.
Watch out for them. They switch rooms between calls. Me and another user on here have been texting them and setup another meeting.
Stay safe, have fun!
-
03-20-22 11:28 #23258Senior Member

Posts: 283I enjoyed her as well. Accurate photos. Also nice decorations in the room. It was fun.
Originally Posted by TheRocketeer
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 02:19 #23257Regular Member

Posts: 19Any thoughts on either of these two
Seems like I've seen posts for both these women before. Just not sure what sort of reputation either have.
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...y/723766862665
The other consideration is.
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...a/815403743383
Thanks for any Intel.
-
03-19-22 19:36 #23256Senior Member

Posts: 30I agree
I used to frequent Haley (the one who used to run The Loft in Smyrna) but she has gotten SUPER lazy and, on top of that, now charges $100 more than The Loft did. The flip used to be awesome because her boobs are fantastic to play with and I used to get more than a HE consistently. But now I'm lucky if I get more than a halfhearted HE. I'm not going back.
Originally Posted by SnowHawk
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 18:06 #23255Senior Member

Posts: 45Our Wallet Our Rules
This. They'll be on drugs homeless belongings out in the street talking about 150 for a hhr and verification with a list full of no's let these garden tools suffer. They frequent this website and I've hit enough of them to where they know who I am but I don't even care anymore because all of them have gone to sh1 t they really want us to just hand the money over like a sugardaddy but you have to perform to get paid over here.
Originally Posted by SnowHawk
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 10:25 #23254Senior Member

Posts: 357Once more, in english?
Originally Posted by RacerX532
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 09:52 #23253Senior Member

Posts: 454I'm with you guys.
I've taken several breaks over my 20 years in the Hobby. It's just to hard to find a good not to mention great provider at a fair price. Going fron 2 or more a week to nothing is not so hard.
Originally Posted by SnowHawk
[View Original Post]
So many veritables in this hobby. Going from new women in ones life, health, finances to Age! I've had fun and thrown lots of cash at this hobby over the years. I countrd it up one year when I was traveling around the country. I had dropped iver $16 K on the hobby that year. It hecame a hot addiction. We all have to adapt. Of course Rosey Palmer and the 5 finger sisters are always there.
-
03-19-22 02:48 #23252Senior Member

Posts: 42Her Rates
I'm ecstatic to hear such a positive review regarding an astoundingly hot girl like her. What were her rates?
Originally Posted by TheRocketeer
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 02:08 #23251Senior Member

Posts: 243I'm with you on that one.
It's not worth it anymore. At least here in Nashville.
Originally Posted by SparkXXX
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






