Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26485

    East Rythem

    Had to take care to get serviced at Benz spot today. Decided to get fucked twice so I walked over to East Rythem. Rang bell went with hour for $60.

    Got a really good massage but didn't like the woman wore her mask the whole time. About 50 minutes in got the normal hot towel on the flip she teased for about 5 minutes as it grew it was certain this was about to go down. We got full for $140 - I would said 40-45 nice body on the thicker side with awesome naturals. Tried a few positions and went to town on the mish to cape off. On the way out a much younger girl was at the desk I jokingly said maybe next time I see you and the older one why not see her now. I said spent too much already she said $100 more so was lead to the very back room girl came in took off her dress and capped me up. She took a good pounding cause I'm old and once it pops the second one takes a minute so this poor young girl really took a pounding but left happy as hell -.

    Also appears MIA from old Relax Spa was fired don't ask about her they get mad for some reason.

  2. #26484

    Zeus

    Anyone know where Raquel may be working, now Zeus is closed? I liked her.

  3. #26483
    Senior Member


    Posts: 336

    AMPs on reddit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Plombier1337  [View Original Post]
    I was on reddit looking for massage parlors and this girl messaged me offering a he massage at my place. Has anyone had one of these, should I trust her? Rate seemed about what an AMP would charge. Might test by tofft but would love an opinion.
    I have a reddit account but rarely ever go on there. I just tried to look up AMPs in Chicago to see how it was on there compared to other sites but didn't get anything besides news reports from around the country. You have a certain way of tracking them?

  4. #26482

    Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJump1  [View Original Post]
    I visited Chicago and I went to Princess Latina.

    I went to Princess Latina and I got a very beautiful Colombian lady. She doesn't speak any English at all. After an OKAY massage, she then asks me what do I want, and I told her I want BJ then FS. She quotes me $180 for FS and I told her all I have is $120. She tells me BJ only. Whatever, that's fine with me.

    Usually I bring my own coat, but this time I actually forgot to bring one (whoops). Usually, I don't use my own rain jacket because the providers usually use theirs, but I usually have one on me just in case. This lady asks me if I had my own coat, and I told her I don't have one, and I asked if she has one. Unfortunately she told me that she doesn't have one either and that we can downgrade to a HJ, and I told her no. I offered to run to the CVS and she said no.

    I was kind of disappointed that she didn't have one on her, but also I messed up by actually forgetting to bring one for once.

    Eh, so I would recommend it because she was very good looking, but other than that, I liked other places in the SW part of the country and Mexico has a lot of beautiful ladies in Tijuana.
    Did you happen to catch her name by any chance?

  5. #26481

    Cp

    On Thumbtack there is one therapist you might want to see. If you are in the mood for a far suburb travel, I recommend seeing her. It's a great massage and worth a one time visit. PM if you want the detail because I won't include in public post. If I post details it makes it difficult for mongers to book appointment etc.

  6. #26480

    Massage Therapist dmed me

    I was on reddit looking for massage parlors and this girl messaged me offering a he massage at my place. Has anyone had one of these, should I trust her? Rate seemed about what an AMP would charge. Might test by tofft but would love an opinion.

  7. #26479

    Massage Therapist dmed me

    I was on reddit looking for massage parlors and this girl messaged me offering a he massage at my place. Has anyone had one of these, should I trust her? Rate seemed about what an AMP would charge. Might test by tofft but would love an opinion.

  8. #26478
    I visited Chicago and I went to Princess Latina.

    I went to Princess Latina and I got a very beautiful Colombian lady. She doesn't speak any English at all. After an OKAY massage, she then asks me what do I want, and I told her I want BJ then FS. She quotes me $180 for FS and I told her all I have is $120. She tells me BJ only. Whatever, that's fine with me.

    Usually I bring my own coat, but this time I actually forgot to bring one (whoops). Usually, I don't use my own rain jacket because the providers usually use theirs, but I usually have one on me just in case. This lady asks me if I had my own coat, and I told her I don't have one, and I asked if she has one. Unfortunately she told me that she doesn't have one either and that we can downgrade to a HJ, and I told her no. I offered to run to the CVS and she said no.

    I was kind of disappointed that she didn't have one on her, but also I messed up by actually forgetting to bring one for once.

    Eh, so I would recommend it because she was very good looking, but other than that, I liked other places in the SW part of the country and Mexico has a lot of beautiful ladies in Tijuana.

    Quote Originally Posted by FastSubaru  [View Original Post]
    Princess Latina isn't too far from there.

    I haven't had an amazing experience yet but they're younger and look good. The receptionist is beautiful but doesn't do massages.

    I'm looking to try Vida Massage or Sunrise.

    I'll report back when I do.

  9. #26477

    Why. Not

    "Y Spa" on Belmont is officially closed and cleared out. Building is for sale, it turns out.

    Does anyone happen to know what became of Emily, Jasmine and the other new younger girl there (don't remember her name)? I know Jasmine was also working at a place in Naperville, which is like another country as far as I'm concerned. 59 Spa or something like that.

  10. #26476

    Anyone seen her?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/2740210

    Former Naomi at Logan.

    Heard she works with Marteen as well.

  11. #26475
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillipK1  [View Original Post]
    That has not been my experience at all. FS was always around $350 TOTAL. The $220 door fee was included, not extra. But that could just be my experiences.

    IIRC, each CLM girl decides how much to charge for extras, and they can move that price up or down for each client. Maybe Nicol does that each time; maybe she needed money that day; or maybe she wanted to get you to leave. My GF is a pro domme, and if she talks to a client she doesn't want to play with, she'll double her hourly rate. If they balk, great! If they pay, hey at least you're getting double rate!
    Well yeah, that's what the second half of my post said. It's both the best value and the worst value depending on the girl and what you negotiate. I've been quoted as much as $300 and as little as 0 for full service there.

    And for what's It's worth, I was quoted $300 by Nicol. That's not at all what I paid to fuck her. Full story in my post history.

  12. #26474
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Nicol at CLM asks for $300, in addition to the $225 hour fee.
    That has not been my experience at all. FS was always around $350 TOTAL. The $220 door fee was included, not extra. But that could just be my experiences.

    IIRC, each CLM girl decides how much to charge for extras, and they can move that price up or down for each client. Maybe Nicol does that each time; maybe she needed money that day; or maybe she wanted to get you to leave. My GF is a pro domme, and if she talks to a client she doesn't want to play with, she'll double her hourly rate. If they balk, great! If they pay, hey at least you're getting double rate!

  13. #26473

    Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chi4518  [View Original Post]
    Hello friends, with covid restrictions easing up I was wondering if anyone had an update on her. Thank you in advance.
    Anyone with updates?

  14. #26472

    Stapleton

    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    Have to ask the obvious.

    Stapleton Center, Chicago?

    GTFOH!
    Heh, yeah, and even that Staples Center in LA isn't "Stapleton", and it's not even the Staples Center anymore, it's Crypto.com.

    Hmmmmm.

    SMH.

  15. #26471
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeBoyd  [View Original Post]
    Spot on. The girls there are not good looking enough to justify nearly 300 for covered everything.
    Some of the girls are terrible values. Nicol at CLM asks for $300, in addition to the $225 hour fee. The idea of spending $525 on her is absurd. She's a nice woman and all, and gives a great performance, but a late-30's Latina with limited English and so-so cosmetic enhancements is definitely not worth $525.

    On the other hand, that's the only place I can think of where I can have an hour of GFE sex with a woman younger than 35 with a great body, pretty face, and without an obvious pimp or addiction problem for less than $300 in a nice Incall in a nice part of the city.

    In other words, it's the best value in Chicago AND the worst value in Chicago depending on who you get and what you negotiate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape