Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 18365
-
03-21-22 19:13 #11585Senior Member

Posts: 74Search shows several reviews
Each review said legit massage, no extras.
Originally Posted by AJJ998
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 18:32 #11584Regular Member

Posts: 9Golden fingers massage
Has anyone tried Golden fingers AMP off of Lagrange? I tired searching the thread but didn't see any posts about it. Was curious about this AMP as it's right near my house.
-
03-21-22 16:47 #11583Senior Member

Posts: 429Oh So spa Fern Creek
Was working in the Fern Creek area today, so after we wrapped up I stopped by the Oh So Spa (or whatever it's called). Went inside and was met by Leena, very nice lady with unbelievable boobs for an Asian. Since I had been working outside, I asked for a table shower and "everything". $2 was the going rate, and off we went. I have never had a table shower before. Very enjoyable. I was rock hard before she even finished. She dried me off, and we went across the hall to another room. She walked over to me, so I just took her top down and started sucking on one of those big boobs (her left one says Leena on it). She stripped naked, put on the party hat, and started a BJ. After a few minutes, I had her mount me in Cowgirl. After a few minutes of this (I had to stop her, I almost blew), I laid her on her back and went missionary. She either got off or she's a very good actor. I blew in the cover. She cleaned me up, and then left and came back with a hot towel. Overall an excellent experience. I might spend my kids' inheritance here.
-
03-21-22 12:34 #11582Senior Member

Posts: 51Sun Sap
Sun Spa is the Joy that I am speaking about.
Originally Posted by MaxHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 12:32 #11581Senior Member

Posts: 74I haven't seen on 20 something either
My guess is they are referring to 11554 where it mentions a:20 something" but offered no name.
Originally Posted by MaxHobbyist
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
-
03-21-22 10:11 #11580Senior Member

Posts: 447Agree
Yeah, Maria is a little older than some like, I'm guessing mid to late 30's, still younger than me, but body and attitude are 10's, face is still good, maybe a 7.
Originally Posted by TenSevenCs
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 09:24 #11579Senior Member

Posts: 549She's good and one of the better AMP girls other than BEBE, but I wouldn't go that far.
Originally Posted by Thereandback67
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 18:21 #11578Regular Member

Posts: 1Heaven Tonight
Listen up, lads. Joy at Sun Spa is an angel sent from heaven. She's about 25 and is a stunner. I honestly can't understand what a girl like this is doing in this venue. This chick is unlike any other I've ever met in such an establishment. I was ready to quit my job, abandon my wife, and run off with her.
-
03-20-22 17:21 #11577Banned Member

Posts: 25Sorry. I may have missed the Sun post
I may have missed a Sun post about Joy. I saw the one about a Joy at Stress Away. Is there one at Sun also? Going to go searching for new enJoyments soon and need the right map. LOL. My apologies if I missed the Sun post. A response from anyone on the forum or thru PM is fine and thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by JayShah
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 16:04 #11576Senior Member

Posts: 3103Rrmd
Every AMP and provider I know that advanced with rr had their ads automatically applied to this one if they were paid in advance.
Originally Posted by LvTheLightsOn
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 11:56 #11575Senior Member

Posts: 250Rub Dr.
Ask your provider if they are advertising there. I had several providers in the Cincinnati area tell me they had no clue their ad was up there when RR went down but now a lot of them are actually advertising there now. The ones I talked to said they had no clue (initially) that their ad was up on that site so it may be a mirror site for RR. I keep checking, but unfortunately, I don't see RR coming back anytime soon. RMD has temporarily become my new go-to.
Lv.
Originally Posted by JLove81
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 14:46 #11574Senior Member

Posts: 260Thanks
Was not aware of it.
Originally Posted by Ulysses75
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 14:08 #11573Senior Member

Posts: 77Go to
RubMD. Amanda, Karma, Veronica, Jaye are all there.
Originally Posted by PipeLayerInky
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 02:29 #11572Senior Member

Posts: 137Rub rating site
Where is all the lady's posting now that rub rating is down can't seem to find any lady's posting can pm if you like.
-
03-18-22 12:36 #11571Senior Member

Posts: 292Maria. Churchill
Maria is an absolute smoke show. She is beautiful and has a spunky attitude that makes sessions even better.
Originally Posted by ZenTM
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





