Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 4496
-
03-30-22 22:13 #2876Senior Member

Posts: 513Caribbean Spa
Went there again today and tried nuru with Nana. 2 cents for my time but nothing special. I was not allow to do anything. Only HJ avail. Damage was 2 cents flat.
Originally Posted by BadAssCb91
[View Original Post]
Will not repeat.
-
03-30-22 19:17 #2875Banned Member

Posts: 663Yeah, I hear ya, the older ladies can be fun. I know I'm always talking them down here as I like women in their 20's and 30's best.
Originally Posted by JohnGoodman
[View Original Post]
But every now and then I find a 40's or 50's lady that I can get excited over.
I posted on Lulu aka Amy at the spa number 1. 6. 4. Nw NMB Blvd. On my Sunday AMP trek Marsh 20th.
I normally just see her for a good massage, but she wanted to fuck, kinda hard to say no when she gets naked and starts sucking on the balls.
-
03-30-22 12:07 #2874Senior Member

Posts: 32My kinda lady right there!
Wow that's the kind of lady I could enjoy many times a month! I love the more mature and down to earth sweethearts. They know what they want, they know what I want, and they are happy to do exactly that!
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 22:37 #2873Senior Member

Posts: 513Caribbean Spa
Been there twice, tried Angel, only HJ was on the menu nothing more. I haven't tried the other girls yet. There is on that advertise nuru, I'm going to try her this weekend and will report back.
Originally Posted by PorkSword
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 20:20 #2872Senior Member

Posts: 461Shocked!
I can't believe nobody on here has been to Caribbean?
Originally Posted by Mong21
[View Original Post]
The ads do look good with a good variety but we all know how that goes.
Let's hope somebody fesses up soon, LOL.
-
03-29-22 20:16 #2871Senior Member

Posts: 25Went there a while ago. It was trash. She was in a hurry and spent 15 minutes. Was not happy.
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 15:17 #2870Senior Member

Posts: 50That place has been advertising for a while but never been, so I can't confirm. Further south on US1 and like 174 there is a latin spot and the girls are pretty hot, just far from where you posted. There's also 888. Which tends to be more expensive, but all those latina spas are usually more expensive so I would guess they all charge about the same. Good thing with 888 is you can see who's working and make the decision yourself. Good luck.
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 00:23 #2869Senior Member

Posts: 136Follow up
Hi TheRealGyalist,
Scroll down the thread and look for my last post on Caribbean Spa.
They are in Miami and they post on CL like every day.
From the posts, it looks like a lot of selection.
They also advertise nuru sessions.
If you go please share some intel, thanks.
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 12:12 #2868Senior Member

Posts: 176Hey fellas hope all is well. Currently visiting Miami from north Florida and in the mood for some latinas. Last time I was in Miami I went to diamond dolls for service and left happy. This time I want a spa with high quality Latin options if you guys can help. I found this spa and was looking for feedback / donation info.
latinangelspa.com
Anyone every been or can you point me in the right direction?
-
03-23-22 10:40 #2867Regular Member

Posts: 20Z+Z massage in Ken
So I get off work at odd hours and they're normally closed at that time, but I actually got a call back from them and they were able to accommodate to see me at their off hours by making an appointment in advance. Wanted to know if anyone else has done this before and if it's a specific girl that does that for them? There's a place in North Miami that I've done this multiple times where they have an Asian masseuse available at any time (I usually go 3-5 am) but it's always the same chick and she's not exactly the best looking girl I've had a session with. Also if you've been here and recommend anyone in particular I would appreciate that. Post or pm than you.
-
03-21-22 20:04 #2866Senior Member

Posts: 48Visited dream girls fun
Visited this place cute Asian girl bbj into condom FS. ## damage thanks to this gut review I visited.
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 13:22 #2865Banned Member

Posts: 663Sunday AMP Trek
Just got back from back tracking and re-visiting AMPs I have not been to in a while.
The foot spa on the north side of NW 1.8. 3st in the SkyLake plaza was a good FS spa, but I have not been there since the lock down.
Now, I walk in and the place has been remodeled, and even worse, there's a Chinese dude at the front desk there. I won't patronize any spa with a dude working there, I moved on.
There's another foot spa across the street, on the south side, but that has always been a no FS dud like the Oasis in mid-town.
I checked it out anyways, and sure enough, a skinny little no-ass troll is there to greet me. I asked who's working and can I meet her. She does the classic Chinese barking out commands. "No! No see! You pay now and wait 10 minutes!
No-way man, I don't like being ordered around by some high strung little village creature. I move on.
Next I went to the Spa at Dixie highway and 1. 8. 6 street, next to the Spanish restaurant, one very UNdesirable looking shapeless troll wanted me to wait to see the one girl there who was with a client, so I don't know if it was a good deal or not, I moved on.
Then I check the AMP om NMB Blvd, north side just west of Dixie, next to the Sunoco station and the old Apollo Coin store where I spent much money over the years buying gold bullion coins.
Same deal here too, some old prude wants my money before I can see the girl that's going to service me. That doesn't work for me as they take your money then send you to a room where you wait for 10 minutes for some ugly, fat old lady with bad breath. No thanks.
Finally I go to the 1. 6. 4. Spa, just west of and. Miami ave on NMB Blvd. There I find Amy, aka Lulu. Have seen her 3 or 4 times in the past.
Now Amy isn't especially good looking, kind of old and out of shape. But she delivers one hell of a massage.
I did the hour and she delivers a great massage. But she knows that the tip will likely just be 50, and she's thinking more like 150.
So toward the end of the massage, she strips naked and starts to work on my junk, tongue, sucking, kissing. Damn it, I gave in and pounded her for the tip she was after.
Normally I wouldn't bother with an old bag like her, but she does put on one impressive performance.
Now if I could find a little hottie with the same attitude, that's worth 200 for me.
I think Lily at Dream Girls in Hialeah comes closest to meeting that criteria.
-
03-18-22 10:34 #2864Senior Member

Posts: 136Caribbean Queen Spa
Anyone been to Caribbean Queen Spa?
They post every week on CL.
Anyone been? Any info anyone?
See here: https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/bts...459382106.html.
-
03-14-22 09:34 #2863Senior Member

Posts: 50I went there once a 1-2 years ago and can't remember if it was good. Having a brain fart on it. I guess too many places trialing over the years LOL.
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
Remind me if it's currently worth it. TIA.
-
03-09-22 20:47 #2862Banned Member

Posts: 663I hear you Mr. Spectator.
Originally Posted by Spectator
[View Original Post]
Like you, I'm old too. Had so much sexual energy in my 20's, 30's and 40's. But have to rely on chemical enhancements to keep it up now.
And the Peyronie's disease, that causes my dick to go L-Rod and bend to the left when erect is often annoying but has been a focus of interest from certain women where they actually like it.
And we have much in common, you seem to have more time in Eastern Europe, that's a top notch monger zone.
I've not been there but have listened to lots of great adventure stories and seen pics and videos from mongers that have.
Myself, I got started mongering way back in 1980, in High School, with a Polaroid Land Camera. That's the dollar a shot, self developing photos. The quality was really bad.
I discovered the girls on Okeechobee road (US27) and Red Road at the string of little motels that were on the Miami River before they were torn down to widen the road. Great fun. Got me in trouble, but it was worth it.
Later, 1982 while I was stationed in Okinawa, in the Marine Corps, I got multiple trips to Subic Bay, and visited Pattaya Beach, Thailand too.
Funny thing about Pattaya Beach Road is that if I watch YT videos there now, everything looks exactly the same, but with cell phones now. Also got to experience a bunch of other places that were work related, playing War games and training.
But Olongapo and Cebu city, both easily accessible from the Subic bay Naval Base, they were like a monger's wonderland back in 1982 when I was there.
Bars and Massage Parlors that had everything and anyone available for a reasonable fee.
Later, 1983, when I was at Camp Lejeune, NC I did a lot of travelling. Went to the Canal Zone in Panama, also visited Guantanamo Naval base for training playing G. I. Joe stuff and f%cking with the locals.
Later, back ay Camp Lejeune I caught a cruise to the Mediterranean, saw France, Spain, Italy, Turkey, Gibraltar, Palma-Majorca, all for fun. Believe me when I say Spain and Scotland were great mongering spots back then.
Lebanon and Morocco and Sardinia were more about work than fun, more war games and training.
In 1984-85 went on a North Atlantic float, visited England, Ireland, Scotland, Norway.
Made a trip to Costa Rica in 2006. Stayed in San Juan a while, then headed out to Jaca beach.
Both were very fun and interesting. I love the Costa Rican girls, I wish more of them could come to South Florida.
Now I'm back in my element in the heat and humidity of South Florida and have spent the past several years mongering here. No regrets as I have had way more than my fair share of sexual encounters, and liking every bit of it.













Reply With Quote




