Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1000
    I was at Contempo in Chinatown for a haircut when another guy walked in and proceeded straight to a backroom. I then realized that the shampoo girl, Wing, was a massage "therapist" as well. I had never been offered those services. She's in her mid 20s and cute. Is there somethere here worth asking about?

  2. #999

    One Magnificent Spa

    I was looking for some latina massage, so after checking Hoy Classifieds, I payed a visit to One Magnificent Spa (Chicago Ave. and Paulina). Paid .6 up front. Had some busty Puerto Rican girl, cant remember her name.. After 5 minutes or so of some light massage, she announced to me that they have other massage types. .6 HR, .100 HR with top and bottom off. Little head was thinking so I went for the second option. Hands were free to roam, but her technique was not that great, at times she did it too hard. I actually had to help her finish...

    I don't think I will go again, too expensive, but you might consider checking it out if you are into latinas.

    BTW, has anybody had any experience with Venus Beauty Salon (Cermak and 54th in Cicero)?

  3. #998

    Lisunia

    Quote Originally Posted by Skibum925
    Finally, on the way out, I saw a knockout blond behind the counter. Any idea who she is or how to request her?
    Might have been Ivanna (skinny, tall blonde). BTW, next time you hit Lisunia, ask for a VIP massage

  4. #997

    BMP and Asian Apartments

    Are there any black massage parlors in Chicago?

    Also, could someone pm me regarding asian apartments they have been to?

    Thanks

  5. #996
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldiesix
    Where can I get a prostate massage?
    It would be cheaper to just go to your doctor if you're over 50 and tell him it's time for your yearly exam.

  6. #995

    Northlake scam

    Went to 120 w Lake st by 290 and boy did i regret it. .50 door fee and then the most unattractive lady ask for more "donation" for fun time... So i was thinking with the small head and gave an extra .50. She comes back gives me a camera to take pic of her, then proceeds to leave and come back and gives me the most awful dance... No touching, no seeing no nothing!!! Stay away me and my buddy spent close to 3 what a scam.

  7. #994

    relax

    Tried Relax,
    Nice ladies, chose May. Very accomodating but average massage. Might repeat.
    loveit

  8. #993

    Prostate massage?

    Where can I get a prostate massage? Some of these AMP's, you're lucky if they can say three words in english, let alone understand what "prostate" means.

  9. #992

    Connie at Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Musei
    Who did you have at Rose Spa? I had a massage from a woman that I think was the owner (Rose?) that really wasn't very good at all! Then there is Connie, a real spinner that is so cute that I didn't even care about how the massage ended... I just wanted to take her home with me. I am glad I just didn't give up on the first visit since Connie is a real keeper (no extras).
    Connie went back to China early October. Did she come back? She's really cute. I don't care if there is no extra. PM me if you have more info.

  10. #991
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener
    Please use the search function in the right hand corner

    Search: Key Word(s): CTM
    Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
    Search took 0.03 seconds.

    Search: Key Word(s): montrose
    Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
    Search took 0.02 seconds.

    Or check The Reader.

    Address has been given twice over the last couple of months
    Sorry for inconviencing you......

  11. #990

    Wrigleyville

    Will be in Wrigleyville area Nov15-19. Would like a recommendation of a massage parlor (preferably asian) in that area. Any and all tips will be appreciated.

    Thanks from a friend in Memphis.

  12. #989

    Fist time report - Lisunia's

    So I just hit up Lisunia's on Harlem for the first time, as well as my first AMP trip. Here's my story, let me know what you guys think:

    I picked up some advice here on the board, and decided to call in and make an appointment. The person on the phone didn't seem to want to take one, and said I could just "walk in. " I show up at the appointed time and they didn't have anyone for me, and told me to come back in an hour. Feeling a bit like a chump, I came back anyway. The lady at the door asked me what I wanted, and named a few massage types: deep tissue, therapeutic, etc. I had no idea what to say to get what I wanted without being explicit, so I just muttered "therapeutic. " I handed over. 65, and that's exactly what I got. Don't get me wrong, it was a great massage, though. Anyway, at the end, she asked if that's the "type" of massage I wanted. She must have seen the confused look on my face, and basically told me that other girls there might be what I was looking for, but she didn't do that "type. " She told me what to ask for next time. All in all, I enjoyed the experience, even if I did feel like a clueless rookie.

    Finally, on the way out, I saw a knockout blond behind the counter. Any idea who she is or how to request her?

  13. #988
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisper2000
    Although, I haven't tried, I would say it is a low probability. IF you're looking for a sure thing, I'd bet this is not the place.
    AT CMT, both Dana and Laura give excellent massages with HR, FS has never been on the menu.

  14. #987
    Quote Originally Posted by SI7
    Haven't been in the game for awhile now, where is this CMT located? You can PM me if you would like. Thanks in advance.
    CTM phone no. 773 905-9688 I found this while searching. I don't know the address and have never been there.

  15. #986

    Search function

    Quote Originally Posted by SI7
    Haven't been in the game for awhile now, where is this CMT located? You can PM me if you would like. Thanks in advance.
    Please use the search function in the right hand corner

    Search: Key Word(s): CTM
    Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
    Search took 0.03 seconds.

    Search: Key Word(s): montrose
    Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
    Search took 0.02 seconds.

    Or check The Reader.

    Address has been given twice over the last couple of months

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape