Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,041 to 11,055 of 19539
-
03-21-22 23:12 #8499Regular Member

Posts: 2Nuru providers
Hi visiting from out of state!
Anyone got any good recommendations on any Nuru providers? I can definitely give you the inside scoops for anyone traveling to the 808 if anyone wants to trade intel. Thanks.
-
03-21-22 17:55 #8498Senior Member

Posts: 63Help me find a duo
Had a duo massage one time years ago and it was fun but a little tame. One did the HJ while the other sorta supervised.
I think it would be hot to have them both into it and each other.
I've heard of the Sunnylove duo but they are hard to book.
Any other suggestions? I'm cool with AMPs or AAMPs or even escorts but kinda into the Asians.
Many of them live in the same apartment buildings (like the one near the Bellevue library. Got to be a dozen) thought that they would team up on occasion but it's harder to find than I thought.
Thanks!
-
03-21-22 15:09 #8497Senior Member

Posts: 74Apple Massage
I just drove by and the massage light was on. Didn't notice anyone in the parking lot but I typically don't park in the parking lots of the massage place. I'll park nearby and walk a block or two.
Originally Posted by MyDood
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 10:20 #8496Senior Member

Posts: 191I've read that the 'negative covid test within 36 hours of entry' is being lifted on 4/1 (hopefully not an April Fools Joke. Is that 'a thing' in Canada?) So crossing the border will become much easier (and probably busier, too). I realize this doesn't lessen the miles, but it should ease the pain of having to be tested.
Originally Posted by DarkDan
[View Original Post]
Atlantis is kind of run-down as far as the facility goes, but they always have beautiful / young women of all ethnicities.
-
03-21-22 09:40 #8495Banned Member

Posts: 907Loopy at ET
I wanted to try a new girl at ET. I got Loopy, not Lupe, I confirmed. Maybe 35-45 yo. TS was busy when we first started, so we began with a massage for a few min. After the Sauna, we went straight to the flip. No extras in the TS or Sauna. CBJ and CFS, then finished with BBBJ. I got one other name to try, June, but haven't gone back, I went to 85th. I may try Sun Spa, I like table showers.
I am leaning towards the new shop at 85th now.
Good luck and stay safe!
-
03-21-22 02:18 #8494Senior Member

Posts: 142Been to Atlantis Spa a before pandemic and it was fun. They give you a line up and you get to choose which girl you want. They had all race and body types. Been wanting to go back but a far drive.
Originally Posted by BaryMcCochener
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 18:42 #8493Senior Member

Posts: 191I found this place https://greatpharaoh.com/home doing an online search and it opened-up Pandora's Box.
Originally Posted by DaveG1
[View Original Post]
Atlantis Spa. Home http://www.atlantisspa.ca.
Tiger Spa in Vancouver, British Columbia. SpaPal https://www.spapal.ca › british-Columbia › tiger-spa.
SaSa Massage & Spa http://www.sasamassage.com.
Well, you get the gist of where this can go, there's literally hundreds to choose from.
-
03-20-22 10:25 #8492Banned Member

Posts: 907Thanks for the link
Someone else posted this website, but I didn't find this exact page.
Originally Posted by SeattleMassage
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 08:39 #8491Senior Member

Posts: 147https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...etro-vancouver
Originally Posted by DaveG1
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 01:44 #8490Senior Member

Posts: 34I live in greenwood and drove past Apple massage today and then again at about 830 pm. All the lights were off and there were no cars in the parking lot. Did they fly too close to the sun and have too explicit of ads and get busted?
Originally Posted by AvereageQ
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 23:38 #8489Senior Member

Posts: 483Thanks Marco. I had that feeling, and I'll avoid it.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 21:45 #8488Banned Member

Posts: 907Thank you for the heads up
I went here with the game plan to see Angela, from all of the recommendations. Cathy welcomed me and I forgot about Angela. Cute face, maybe 25-30 yo in my opinion, long black hair. Paid for an hour but got 30 min, I think she was the only one working and another guy was waiting for an appointment, he showed up while i was getting my massage. She said that she will give a better one next time. I'm still very happy with the experience. Thank you for the tip.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 20:06 #8487Senior Member

Posts: 341I'm in agreement. They both look mid 30's, maybe early 40's. At first Cathy looked younger when I first saw her in the dark hallway.
Originally Posted by Lego19
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 18:03 #8486Senior Member

Posts: 495Cathy looks mid 30's so I guess she is in her 40's.
Originally Posted by DaveG1
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 17:23 #8485Senior Member

Posts: 906That's Junzilian Massage
Yeah, well-known and reviewed here multiple times. Summary: Chinese-level service, pushy about upselling.
Originally Posted by GinVermo
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




