Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #987
    Quote Originally Posted by SI7
    Haven't been in the game for awhile now, where is this CMT located? You can PM me if you would like. Thanks in advance.
    CTM phone no. 773 905-9688 I found this while searching. I don't know the address and have never been there.

  2. #986

    Search function

    Quote Originally Posted by SI7
    Haven't been in the game for awhile now, where is this CMT located? You can PM me if you would like. Thanks in advance.
    Please use the search function in the right hand corner

    Search: Key Word(s): CTM
    Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
    Search took 0.03 seconds.

    Search: Key Word(s): montrose
    Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
    Search took 0.02 seconds.

    Or check The Reader.

    Address has been given twice over the last couple of months

  3. #985

    Cmt

    Haven't been in the game for awhile now, where is this CMT located? You can PM me if you would like. Thanks in advance.

  4. #984

    CTM - Above Average Experience

    Made a trip to CTM after callin to make an appointment with Dana. In her 40's, very tyte MILF body & look. Not much of a talker. Great massage, lasted exactly 1 hour (timed well) the lady is a professional, made me melt. Not the hardest but right there, . On the flip at the 1 hour marked asked the HR question, and it was good. Above average. 75/1 hr massage, got cheap & left her a 20.

  5. #983

    Xindy

    Stopped in Xindy on Archer and had April (40 y. O. Asian, red highlights in her hair, not quite slim with med-small boobs and a great smile and attitude) give me an excellent massage and great finish. Paid. 8 door for an hour, she gave a terrific massage including acupressure, deep tissue, even stood and walked on my back. She did a great job of playing with the jewels before she flipped and grabbed me and her lotion bottle. I asked her about CBJ and she quoted. 8 but I needed my own wrapper. Ended up giving her. 6 for a great handshake with her top and bra pulled up, hands roaming everywhere, and she was kissing my nipples and balls during the handshake. Her attitude was great, and she finished by cleaning me up and giving me a great foot and head massage.

    Thanks Donnie for the recommendation!

  6. #982

    Xindy

    I hit Xindy again, all of the girls have changed since the last time I was there. I had a younger woman that said her name was Kashi.

    Door Charge .60
    Tip (unrequested) .40
    Atmosphere 8/10
    Looks 7/10
    Massage 6/10
    HJ 7/10

    Tipical AMP experience. Massage was okay, HJ was good. The .4 tip was accepted after the massage, I really liked that she didn't stop the massage to talk price at all, which is why the atmosphere was so great. She seemed new to the trade, so I didn't try up the shirt, but she has good potential so I'll be back.

  7. #981

    Ocean

    Thanks guys.

    It definitely had the look of a jack shack. Not the usual area though.

    Tee

  8. #980

    Go west young man

    I know this the chicago board, but I was wondering if anyone knew of a "good" massage parlor out in the west burbs?

  9. #979

    Ocean Air Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Fork Please
    I was told that Ocean Air Spa is a rip. Of course, YMMV, you might meet your future wife there (that might be a very bad thing). You might also leave with a couple of blueballs and not enough money for a pack of gum.
    Ocean air reminds me of some of the vegas rip off joints that promise but never deliver. It's located on the 2nd floor and you have to be buzzed in. $150 will get you an hour of just conversation with a girl. They do have a telephone booth size dry sauna and a whirlpool, but your "companion" will not participate other than sitting by for conversation. SAVE your hard (no pun intended) earned money and avoid.

  10. #978
    Senior Member


    Posts: 115

    One bad apple?

    Quote Originally Posted by genuis8
    There is a Rose Spa around the 965 N Ashland Ave area. They advertise on CL. The one time I was there (a while back), they had some decent looking chinese women (30s to early 40s) who give good massage (better than TLC88). However, no extras are available. The rate is $65/hr and I gave a $20 tip.
    At the place on Morgan I was once greeted by an attractive tall thin black woman in a neglegie and sporting very long red nails, a good sign for some. Her service was what was to be expected but not enough to bring me back to her. (more extras than I wanted)

    Who did you have at Rose Spa? I had a massage from a woman that I think was the owner (Rose?) that really wasn't very good at all! Then there is Connie, a real spinner that is so cute that I didn't even care about how the massage ended... I just wanted to take her home with me. I am glad I just didn't give up on the first visit since Connie is a real keeper (no extras).

    As far as determining the quality of one provider and having it reflect on everyone that particular location is to miss out on a diamond in the rough. A lot of these places have some fairly often turn-over and tracking down a good provider once she is gone isn't always easy. There are a few that I go to on a regular basis and know well enough that they will call me if they change locations.

    There is a provider in Chinatown that is currently one of my very favorites and every time I go to her her quality improves a lot! (YMMV) I have learned to allow for the 'learning curve' in some and stick with ones that have a good touch. Other than that I would have to say that a woman I frequent in Skokie gives the absolute best legit (no extras) massage overall and has always been from the very beginning. PM me if you want details.

  11. #977

    $160 ads

    Most "Chinese" apts. are $160 flat fee. YMMV massages and FS is always included. Staff usually around no more than 1 week.

    These places are everywhere. Chicago and burbia. Mostly PRC staff, but also K, Thai. Find them on CAD, CL etc.

  12. #976

    Ocean Air

    I was told that Ocean Air Spa is a rip. Of course, YMMV, you might meet your future wife there (that might be a very bad thing). You might also leave with a couple of blueballs and not enough money for a pack of gum.

    They have a stripper pole there which, to me, is an indication that they aren't a serious massage and extra joint. Just my opinion.

  13. #975

    Ocean Air Spa

    Anyone know what the deal is with this place. PM me if you want. Thanks.

  14. #974

    Ooops, sorry. My mistake.

    Thanks for pointing out my error. It should be TLC88 at 3109 S Wallace. I have never been to Salon 88 at Morgan St.

    I was at Yellow Rose Spa(?) several months back. The location is about 702 W 35th Street. If I remember right, they are open 10AM-8PM, Mon - Sat, sometimes Sunday. The massage was acceptable, not as good as TLC88, and HJ was provided without much ado. The 2 chinese masseuse are average looking chinese in their late 30s to late 40s. I think it is $65/hr.

    There is a Rose Spa around the 965 N Ashland Ave area. They advertise on CL. The one time I was there (a while back), they had some decent looking chinese women (30s to early 40s) who give good massage (better than TLC88). However, no extras are available. The rate is $65/hr and I gave a $20 tip.

  15. #973

    Help

    Hey guys what's the best place to go to for a nude massage with a HJ that's inexpensive, I know most places are expensive but I'm looking for the least expensive to offer that service preferably on the north/nw side of Chicago. I've been to Lisuina's where it's 190 for a nude massage with HJ and 90 clothed massage with HJ, I've been to Bamboo massage where it's 80 for an hour massage and then Brenda offers you a HJ for 60 and top and bottomless 60 a piece, I've been to Elle Spa on Milwaukee which is garbage they always use a towel on you and and never offer any extras they charge forme 45 to 65 plus if you want a tale shower you must add an extra 20, lastly I've been to Mary on Montrose 2 times with the hottub, she gaves a great massage, but's not nude and but you have to do self service, but she will rub your sack for this its 65 place if you want to tip her which I did, I'm looking for a new spot please help guys thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape