Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 394 of 630 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 444 494 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 9444
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #3549

    Reporting back on Lana

    Just reporting back to add in some more data on Lana.

    TLDR; YMMV, she was very nice to me and was very willing to please. She was also a lot fun to be around! Main issue might be getting her at a good time, and also if she is your type in the attractiveness department. I echo the sentiment about her not being.

    Petite and perfect like alot of the other SDAG girls. She's a bit thicker with very nice big naturals, a deeper, more sultry voice. I think she was really pretty and her makeup was great! I tend to have a thing for the thicker, more GND K-girls. (I think it makes it more of a believable fantasy The insanely hot ones are way out of my league and it ruin the immersion for me sometimes haha). But overall, I was very attracted to her, and it was a very passionate session. She did a good job of making me feel like she was really into me too.

    I'd say that in terms of how the session went, I had a lot of fun. She seems like a very YMMV type of girl. I might have gotten lucky and she may have just found me attractive, I also complemented her a lot and gave her a nice tip in hopes of better service.

    Lots of DFK during the shower with uncovered camel slides while we made out passionately. So that was a great start to the session!

    Back in the bedroom, she started with more passionate DFK while she grinded on me, moved on to feeding me her tits, which were perfect! Very nice nipples which she loved having licked. She moved on to BBBJ with lots of eye contact, was slow and passionate, with some nice BLS. After that, she crouched onto my face and we moved on to some 69 with lots of moaning. She tasted very clean and was very wet and it sounded like she was enjoying herself.

    Finally, she lubed me up and started with some uncovered camel slides until I slipped in and she rode me in CG for longer than I thought she would. She had a really great nice, tight pussy, with good riding technique! Then we moved on to mish where she spread her legs nice and wide and kept begging me to pound her nice and deep, with DFK the whole time. Her only requirement with the BBFS was that I don't come inside, which I happily obliged to, and came in her mouth instead!

    After that, she gave me a really nice, peaceful massage, and cuddled with me as we chatted before round two.

    Round two, she noticed I loved sucking her titties, so she gave me an amazing handjob while she fed me those beautiful melons! I was rock hard and she lowered herself onto me once more. This time I finished in doggie and dropped a fat load all over her back.

    Session ended with some laughs and nice chit chat until she took me to the shower!

    I went home happy.

    Overall I had a good experience. If you're into the more homely and humble Asian GND, she's your type, and will treat you well if you treat her well too! I would stay away if you're looking for more of a Petra, Ash, etc type of experience.

    Hope this is helpful!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoomer  [View Original Post]
    Been a lurker on this board for months, but I made a big mistake and just made an appointment with her and am now reading this, I don't want to be a flake so I'm going to go through with it.

    Hopefully she was maybe just having a bad day. I'll report back on how it goes LOL.

  2. #3548

    I should have checked this board before I made an appointment LOL

    Been a lurker on this board for months, but I made a big mistake and just made an appointment with her and am now reading this, I don't want to be a flake so I'm going to go through with it.

    Hopefully she was maybe just having a bad day. I'll report back on how it goes LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kwaze  [View Original Post]
    So I TOFTT and your all lucky I did or no one is ponying up to let us know when they had a subpar experience at SDAG.

    First Pictures not close, body type or face, which is not a deal breaker I am a custom to that.

    Body was no spinner very thick in the waist. Tone not flabby so I can deal with this not problem.

    No DFK barely any LFK felt like she was not into it at all, so I decide to enjoy the natural DD.

    The BBBJ was mechanical and basic, No tease no enthusiasm, changed to the CFS and did Standing mish with her legs in the air.

    There was no GFE I was having a hard time staying in the mood with her, so went back to BBBJ for a CIM and she mixed it with some HJ..

  3. #3547
    Senior Member


    Posts: 101

    Thanks!

    Thanks king, I was on the wall about making the post as the previous week I was with Latin Ginger before she left and the experience was completely opposite. Actually most Sdag girl have always been very good on customer service compared to the independent girls on HX, which is why I tend to go that way more often but I do TOFTT alot on HX and usually give accurate reviews in Mail when requested. This is nothing against Sdag or Lana personally just what I was accustomed to and it was very sub par. If she does find out hopefully she will try to improve. Thanks guys for the love! Now back to the grind!

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Kwaze! Best honest review bro! Thanks for saving me and many mongers $$ Yeah, unfortunately not many are willing to share when they had a bad experience. They don't need to go into detail, just give a brief about looks, age, and overall performance.

    Kudos bro, no need to say sorry. We should all be telling you, THANKS!

  4. #3546

    Kimberly6969

    Anyone info on her coming back to SD? Is she on break?

  5. #3545

    Thanks for a great report. Hard to be honest now a days.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kwaze  [View Original Post]
    So I TOFTT and your all lucky I did or no one is ponying up to let us know when they had a subpar experience at SDAG.

    First Pictures not close, body type or face, which is not a deal breaker I am a custom to that.

    Body was no spinner very thick in the waist. Tone not flabby so I can deal with this not problem.

    No DFK barely any LFK felt like she was not into it at all, so I decide to enjoy the natural DD.

    The BBBJ was mechanical and basic, No tease no enthusiasm, changed to the CFS and did Standing mish with her legs in the air.

    There was no GFE I was having a hard time staying in the mood with her, so went back to BBBJ for a CIM and she mixed it with some HJ.

    It seemed like it took an hour to finish a 40 min lunch break, but not in a good way.

    Face a 5, Body a 5, performance 2, sorry I really don't like giving bad reviews and don't hate on me but I have to be honest.

    She really needs to work on her customer service skills if she want to get the repeats.

    TETO, YMMV. If you get her on a day where she is possibly more into it.

    Kwaze.
    I saw her the other day and I couldn't agree with your report more. She asked me not to your report on her. Pricing on her should have been about half price just like the VIPs get more money she should get way less.

  6. #3544
    First off, thanks for someone finally giving an honest review. Well done and sorry to hear you hit a dead fish. I've hit more dead fish when they first show up than I care to remember. Sometimes it was just timing on my part since the appt was late afternoon and someone had drilled her hard 10 min before I got there. Maybe that's the case here. Her pics caught my attention because I love asians wearing red popping those DDs out and she's also inclined to do the deed nasty. Maybe I'll book her for the half hour then and see what happens. Thanks for saving me the full hour hit on the wallet. Gas sucks so she better suck even better!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kwaze  [View Original Post]
    So I TOFTT and your all lucky I did or no one is ponying up to let us know when they had a subpar experience at SDAG.

    First Pictures not close, body type or face, which is not a deal breaker I am a custom to that.

    Body was no spinner very thick in the waist. Tone not flabby so I can deal with this not problem.

    No DFK barely any LFK felt like she was not into it at all, so I decide to enjoy the natural DD.

    The BBBJ was mechanical and basic, No tease no enthusiasm, changed to the CFS and did Standing mish with her legs in the air.

    There was no GFE I was having a hard time staying in the mood with her, so went back to BBBJ for a CIM and she mixed it with some HJ.

    It seemed like it took an hour to finish a 40 min lunch break, but not in a good way.

    Face a 5, Body a 5, performance 2, sorry I really don't like giving bad reviews and don't hate on me but I have to be honest.

    She really needs to work on her customer service skills if she want to get the repeats.

    TETO, YMMV. If you get her on a day where she is possibly more into it.

    Kwaze.

  7. #3543

    Wish I would have seen your report before I got sucked in seeing her today.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kwaze  [View Original Post]
    So I TOFTT and your all lucky I did or no one is ponying up to let us know when they had a subpar experience at SDAG.

    First Pictures not close, body type or face, which is not a deal breaker I am a custom to that.

    Body was no spinner very thick in the waist. Tone not flabby so I can deal with this not problem.

    No DFK barely any LFK felt like she was not into it at all, so I decide to enjoy the natural DD.

    The BBBJ was mechanical and basic, No tease no enthusiasm, changed to the CFS and did Standing mish with her legs in the air.

    There was no GFE I was having a hard time staying in the mood with her, so went back to BBBJ for a CIM and she mixed it with some HJ.

    It seemed like it took an hour to finish a 40 min lunch break, but not in a good way.

    Face a 5, Body a 5, performance 2, sorry I really don't like giving bad reviews and don't hate on me but I have to be honest.

    She really needs to work on her customer service skills if she want to get the repeats.

    TETO, YMMV. If Y MOou get her on a day where she is possibly more into it.

    Kwaze.
    Thanks for the report. Saw Lana today and she said to me. Please don't write a report on me. I know why now.

  8. #3542
    Quote Originally Posted by KushMan6212  [View Original Post]
    Eleven is a hot and young (legit in her 20's) spinner. She's very friendly, speaks good English, and was eager to please. Tomorrow is her last day so if you like young hot spinners go see her soon and tell her she needs to come back to SD soon. For those that know, she's on par with VIP girls but with the benefits of the SDAG experience.
    Thanks for the review, Kush. I will definitely need to put Ms Eleven on my list. Yeah, I too love the SDAG experience with their top tier and executives.

  9. #3541

    Best honest review

    Quote Originally Posted by Kwaze  [View Original Post]
    So I TOFTT and your all lucky I did or no one is ponying up to let us know when they had a subpar experience at SDAG.

    First Pictures not close, body type or face, which is not a deal breaker I am a custom to that.

    Body was no spinner very thick in the waist. Tone not flabby so I can deal with this not problem.

    No DFK barely any LFK felt like she was not into it at all, so I decide to enjoy the natural DD.

    The BBBJ was mechanical and basic, No tease no enthusiasm, changed to the CFS and did Standing mish with her legs in the air.

    There was no GFE I was having a hard time staying in the mood with her, so went back to BBBJ for a CIM and she mixed it with some HJ.

    It seemed like it took an hour to finish a 40 min lunch break, but not in a good way.

    Face a 5, Body a 5, performance 2, sorry I really don't like giving bad reviews and don't hate on me but I have to be honest.

    She really needs to work on her customer service skills if she want to get the repeats.

    TETO, YMMV. If you get her on a day where she is possibly more into it.

    Kwaze.
    Kwaze! Best honest review bro! Thanks for saving me and many mongers $$ Yeah, unfortunately not many are willing to share when they had a bad experience. They don't need to go into detail, just give a brief about looks, age, and overall performance.

    Kudos bro, no need to say sorry. We should all be telling you, THANKS!

  10. #3540
    Quote Originally Posted by KushMan6212  [View Original Post]
    Yeah Eleven is the hottest K-org girl I've seen so far. I wish today wasn't her last day. She's from NY and wasn't sure when / if she'd be back.

    Thanks for TOFTT with Lana and reporting back. I'll cross her off my list.
    I have to admit I was hoping Eleven would stay a secret. Glad I was able to see her one last time before she left. She told me she would come back in about 2 months. Hope she uses the same handle.

  11. #3539
    Quote Originally Posted by Apharmd  [View Original Post]
    Also I meant to mention this earlier but Lana was here before. I couldn't remember what name she used but I think it was CK. Reviews were unfavorable during her previous visit as well.
    I recognize that pic of Lana where she's sitting on the sink table from one of the OC agency site but can't remember the name unfortunately.

  12. #3538

    Eleven SDAG

    I hate saying this because SDAG probably got the better kgirls in town (only 2 k agencies to choose from so doesn't mean much) but they're really bad at appointments. Third straight appointments where I had to wait past my prebooked appointment time due to double booking or something smh. A bit annoying.

    I saw Eleven today and thought it was an ok experience. She's probably is the youngest kgirl in SD I've seen, mid 20's with a very slim body and natural b titties. Look wise, she's a 7. 5 but service was around a 6. Maybe because it was her last day in SD she had that lazy Friday attitude waiting for her shift to end in SD.

    Shower, decent BBBJ, CG, mish, K9 and no CIM. Bit disappointed with the service, no passion and stares at me like a dead fish lmao but looks was decent enough to spend $$ I ended the 1 hr session 20 minutes early because of the vibe was just not that great. Most likely not repeating though.

  13. #3537
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwaze  [View Original Post]
    Looks like I should have went with Eleven instead of Lana. My loss maybe next round!

    Thanks for info Kushman.
    Yeah Eleven is the hottest K-org girl I've seen so far. I wish today wasn't her last day. She's from NY and wasn't sure when / if she'd be back.

    Thanks for TOFTT with Lana and reporting back. I'll cross her off my list.

  14. #3536

    Hanami / Vida

    Does anyone have any info on Hanami at SDAG or Vida at Sandra99?

  15. #3535
    Quote Originally Posted by SDPewPew  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for your sacrifice Kwaze. Really appreciate it, it will not go unnoticed lmao.

    Thanks for the tips King! I agree building a lasting relationship between owners / providers make a big difference when it comes to experience / services you get from them.

    I tried to book an appointment with Phoebe for tonight but the booker said she already left town. Thanks for the review tho looks like I missed out.
    Damn she left fast. Don't even think she was here for a week. I was going to check her out this weekend. Hopefully FEC can bring in some good talent that'll stick around for a bit. Been pretty disappointed with their selection for the past few months.

    Also I meant to mention this earlier but Lana was here before. I couldn't remember what name she used but I think it was CK. Reviews were unfavorable during her previous visit as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape