Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,361 to 12,375 of 60954
-
03-20-22 12:29 #48594Senior Member

Posts: 4061Jane has a tattoo as well. I think it's on her shoulder. Sometimes she wears these tight white jeans that made her ass look real nice. One time I saw her it was the day that snow apocalypse happened. Right when I left there it started snowing. We always joke about that every time we see each other. I think the price went up but when I saw her the price was 50 for an hour. Anna was cute as well. She also had a nice ass on her. I wonder what happened with her.
Originally Posted by AsianLover
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 11:10 #48593Senior Member

Posts: 798Agreed on all accounts! LOL I call now using *67 just in case they say "you called?" And try to text me later. Vivi is great option and Lilys back walking is solid too so if you find yourself waiting ask her for her back walking. You will still get the full session time usually with your girl after.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 11:06 #48592Senior Member

Posts: 798China Massage
Was able to see Angela at China and had a nice relaxing 60 min session. She's older (50's) but looks 40's. She was wearing a yellow top with yoga pants. The massage was 7/10 and her looks are 7/10 in my opinion. She was OTC top and bottom on the first visit when crossing the finish line. I'd go back when in the area.
-
03-20-22 11:01 #48591Senior Member

Posts: 798ATF Season
Just a reminder to go see your All time favorites if you haven't in a while. Sometimes we get caught up in the chase of new / better girls. I'm going to focus on giving my ATFs some more visits here in the next few months. They miss you just as much as you miss them.
Treat.
-
03-20-22 10:58 #48590Senior Member

Posts: 798Sunny Day Spa
I was on my way to Katy Massage when I decided to stop in Sunny Day to check in on one of the ATFs Kelly. Glad I did. To my surprise the shop was empty and Kelly greeted me. Asked for a 90 min session with backwalking. Her back walking was decent, but really hard. She cracked my back a few times. I should have asked her to turn down the pressure a little. But her bare feet with no sheet was nice. The next 70 min was very relaxing as she gives a great massage & tried to make sure you're happy at all times. I'll def be back to see her. Damage $90/$90 for 90 min.
-
03-20-22 10:53 #48589Senior Member

Posts: 798Thanks for the report on Wellness. Let us know if you see any hotties show up. I'll report the same.
Originally Posted by AtlasIanSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 10:50 #48588Senior Member

Posts: 798Yeah you're right. When I walked in it was just the one girl Summer by herself. For me the location was a red flag as I haven't seen a massage parlor on Dallas Highway yet that gives extras.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 10:48 #48587Senior Member

Posts: 798Back walking
Now that Casey is no longer at Wellness (she gave great back walking with oil) - I go see the girls at Li or Sisi. Apple gives a great back walk session. Her feet are soft. Recently I asked Kelly at Sunny Day for back walking and it actually hurt- her feet are great it was just that the pressure was really hard. That's on me since I didn't tell her less pressure.
Originally Posted by BBLove
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 09:22 #48586Banned Member

Posts: 3420% is a restaurant tip. When someone just brings you food and chats for a minute or two. 20% of 60 is $12 tip. For a full hour of hard work. Unless the massage is sub par. Always tip at least $20 if real good massage and very hard work.
Originally Posted by AsianLover
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 09:20 #48585Banned Member

Posts: 34Resurfaced three times. Starlight. Then the Angel next to Hot Dog place now in Roswell.
Originally Posted by JokeKing11
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 08:49 #48584Banned Member

Posts: 246Jane
She is probably early 50's, great body for her age and cute face. She does not wear glasses and does not have the librarian look.
Originally Posted by OwtnimdA
[View Original Post]
Her massage skills are excellent but she is legit which means a 20% tip should be adequate.
-
03-19-22 22:56 #48583Regular Member

Posts: 16Buckhead spas
They give gold TS? I hear these places rush you out.
Originally Posted by OwtnimdA
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 19:45 #48582Banned Member

Posts: 2410Both of them.
Originally Posted by GorosDawg
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 19:18 #48581Senior Member

Posts: 77Anna health cumming
Has Anna resurfaced anywhere?
-
03-19-22 18:53 #48580Banned Member

Posts: 2410No, she doesn't wear glasses, if that's what you're asking. Very petite and a sweet personality.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






