The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 449 of 921 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 499 549 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 13812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7092

    Hanna

    Quote Originally Posted by Himes  [View Original Post]
    I had a nice time with Hanna about a year and a half ago. She left town shortly thereafter, but appears to have recently returned. Her photos look accurate and recent.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexyhanna
    Shit has it only been a year and a half since Hanna left Chicago or has she been back for a while and only just recently told me? I think it's been more than a year and a half since I texted with her last. With all this Covid shit going on. If I recall she was living in Houston at least three or four years ago and told me she had no plans to ever return to Chicago. She is one of only about 5 girls over the past 12 years that I have ever given my personal cell number to after getting to know her. Maybe I was on her shit list and didn't know it? I have been keeping in touch with her since she left on and off, but like I said with Covid and her saying she was not planning to return we didn't text too much over the past couple years. I could swear she left not long before TER went down for a couple years. Maybe I am just getting old and can't remember shit anymore LOL. I have a bunch of her pictures saved on my hard drive that have been there more than three years. I was sure surprised when on March 6th I got a text from her to my personal cell saying Hi, that she was back in Chicago and wanted to see me. Last time I saw her I think she was at 200 an hour. One of these days I will surely see her again to rekindle old memories, but at this point I have seen so many ladies I can't remember the details of what our sessions were like back then. Think I need to go back and see if I ever reviewed her on TER to spark my memory. I wonder how she looks now? Of her pictures on that tryst link most of them I already have saved of her. Such a pretty face. Been wanting to see her since she contacted me a few weeks ago but unfortunately life has been a total shit show for the past month or so. Going to have to make an appearance soon though.

    TP.

  2. #7091

    Option

    Quote Originally Posted by MwmChicago  [View Original Post]
    Saw Mia at a Downers Grove apt last week, she's fun at $130 for 30 minutes. She has large brown and very long nipples. If she's still there. Will PM her #.
    I came across a nice dark big pair at Star Hot on Arch. It is the older mt.

  3. #7090

    Was just there.

    The man on the phone (which I later found out was a 26 ish year old kid) gave me the wrong address so I had to ask again and then he gives me the right one which is across the street by the shell station. Walk in and take my shoes off. There was one moan in room 1 and one in room 3 to choose from. I liked the room 3 one but she was on the phone in the backroom. I took room 1 I think she said her name was Abby or Alli. Nice makeup and a nice body. Late 20's? She didn't speak a lick of English. She waits until you get undressed until she starts. Beware because she uses lots of sanitizer wipes to clean your hands and dick. Also puts mouthwash in her mouth before the BJ and spits it out a few minutes in. I didn't upgrade to bbbf because her BJ skills where pretty weak. She just focused on the tip. But I did pay 40 to daty because her kitty looked real good. No taste at all which was good but also unusual. She didn't like my 5-o'clock shadow so that only lasted a few minutes. Again she wipes me down before mish and doggy. In doggy she didn't open her legs wide enugh to let me go deep so I finished in mish. No kissing on mouth and only kissing on nipples with no sucking. I will repeat but I'm going to be looking for someone with good reviews next.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    Since purple door just got busted down anything good at RL thinking about taking a trip this weekend and going BBBJ upgrade only if the girls are worth it this rotation?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    Since purple door just got busted down anything good at RL thinking about taking a trip this weekend and going BBBJ upgrade only if the girls are worth it this rotation?

  4. #7089

    Red Lantern

    Since purple door just got busted down anything good at RL thinking about taking a trip this weekend and going BBBJ upgrade only if the girls are worth it this rotation?

  5. #7088

    Temperature closed

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckIt216  [View Original Post]
    Any Updated on HKPD?
    Yes got reported, temperature closed, if you are regular clients, ivy will let you know it, only Schaumburg and Naperville open, but girls age around 30-35.

    Thanks.

  6. #7087

    Any Intel on HKPD

    Any Updated on HKPD?

  7. #7086

    Nipples

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Weird question but does anyone know of an apartment girl in the area with long nipples? (It's my fetish).
    Have one I visit with nipples like thimbles.

  8. #7085

    Maybe You Wouldn't.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    More importantly I wouldn't call it shill behavior.

    A2

  9. #7084

    Nipples

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Weird question but does anyone know of an apartment girl in the area with long nipples? (It's my fetish).
    Saw Mia at a Downers Grove apt last week, she's fun at $130 for 30 minutes. She has large brown and very long nipples. If she's still there. Will PM her #.

  10. #7083
    Ooh. I was going to go hang out there around noon but ended up changing my mind. Lucky!

    Quote Originally Posted by FrenchSilk  [View Original Post]
    Passed by this afternoon. LE going in. Be careful.

  11. #7082

    Nipple guy

    Weird question but does anyone know of an apartment girl in the area with long nipples? (It's my fetish).

  12. #7081

    HKPD Blackout

    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    I think this is factual unfortunately.
    Oooh. I texted them at 3:30 pm, then they replied a few minutes late about a blackout. They told me how they wouldn't be available today. Guess it makes sense now.

  13. #7080
    Quote Originally Posted by FrenchSilk  [View Original Post]
    Passed by this afternoon. LE going in. Be careful.
    I think this is factual unfortunately.

  14. #7079

    Hkpd

    Passed by this afternoon. LE going in. Be careful.

  15. #7078

    HKPD and Ashland Ave AAMP

    Visited HKPD and Ashland Ave AAMP this week:

    Ashland: Same older but decent broad. I'm not one to care which type of Asian they are, though, it seems like you vets really know which will offer what etc. I've seen her a couple times before, she haggles a lot but it's convenient enough. In the past I've tipped for BBBJ on regular service but conceded it's really not worth it, she complains and gets to the fucking as fast as possible. So I took a CBJ and got him up and then had her half on the table half off in mish. I'm younger, fit and fairly thick so she was bracing for impact. Railed her for a bit mish, she was enjoying, flipped and had her standing doggy and took her for a ride. We had a solid 10 minutes of standing doggy till I busted in the bag. She cleaned me up and I left. This is place won't knock your socks off but gets the job done.

    HKPD: First time here, I've visited RL before but new here. I parked at Mariano's and walked over, told the handler that I was leaving my phone in the car since I share locations with my wife. Also, tried confirming a dozen times I wanted VIP with 2 pops, they said "okay the understood" to both. I'm walking up and there is a cop car down the street on Halstead just chilling, I walked past HKPD and just waited for a min. Looped back and they were gone. Rang bell and Lola answered. She is a hotty with a nice rack, pretty face, wearing a tight dress. We walk to the room (2nd) and she asks for my number, which I didn't know considering it was a burner number, we figure out I'm the right guest but good to know for the future that's how they confirm. I get naked as does she, those tits were bigger than expected and actually wasn't a toothpick, a bit of an ass. I tell her how excited I am for VIP twice which she proceeds to tell me once, we go back and forth and she explains VIP is always once, but I can get two rounds in regular service with condom. Which makes zero sense LOL. I told her I would tip 40 for the second, which she agreed. On my stomach she did the whole dance licking, kissing, body rubbing. She kissed my taint a bit but no real rimming. I flipped and she gave me some heavenly BBBJ. Definitely a new experience of controlling the pressure. It helped because I would've nutted in a hurry. She did this side BJ thing putting one side of the shaft in between her lips and going up and down, then would take the tip and pressure suck which definitely helped control the prenut. We went about this for 10-15 minutes before she took him all the way down and let me enjoy her mouth till cum. Flipped, I tipped, and she cleaned me up / sanitized me again then she licked the boys and jerked and he came back up. She put the condom on and I was back 100% I opened her legs mish and was balls deep in her, she was hollering and making me feel like a legend. Went to pound town then flipped her over spanked that ass a whole bunch, used her pony tail as a handle bar and was in heaven, pussy was very tight. 10/10.

    Can't wait to find a reason to get back down there again. Honestly may bring like 600 next time and try to get two girls for two rounds VIP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape