Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15036

    New spots

    I see a lot of you guys talking about new spots I live on the east side of town haven't really been out to Fib or the bluffs much. But I'm sick and tried of the same GW SW. I heard of spots near moreland and parts of midtown but have now idea whee to go.

  2. #15035

    Fib Saturday evening

    Hit Fib around 8 pm stayed in the area probably 40 minutes. I saw a few SW on Wendell one was a chubby BSW not bad looking and dress like a SW wearing booty shorts. Some guy in front of me picked her up but soon as he drove off she open the door trying to get out LOL. I'm not sure what's that's about but anyway I saw a big chubby BSW on Mills with her handler she wasn't my type neither was the chubby BSW on Wendell as I like my SW slim and trim LOL.

    Other then those few SW out it was dead and didn't see not one LE in the area.

    If you like chubby BSW that SW on Wendell was your best bet she wasn't ugly either just too chubby for me.

  3. #15034
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerr884  [View Original Post]
    Can you tell me or message me exact location or a gas station they be at? I never been over there or even seen this famous misty LOL.
    Misty is almost always seen at the RaceTrac on Floyd road sitting at one of the tables. Older, blondish hair, ugly, BBW, but has a big soft ass and charges 20 for head. Decent BJ. Takes direction well. Sometimes you may see a beggar or SW at the QT up the road. You can tell they a beggar because they always carrying a backpack. But most of them be walking around that area on veterans memorial. There is also a 24/7 laundry mat down the road where they "sleep at".

  4. #15033
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerr884  [View Original Post]
    So I think ima drive around different parts of Atlanta looking for girls. Like the Marta stations, that area near magic city be having girls walking around who might do the deed too. Just have to learn those areas to avoid LE. Any other part of atl you guys see beggars, homeless girls, or tweakers hanging out? What about piedmont or centennial park.
    If you want the risk of finding out that SW a tranny hang around Piedmont park or anywhere downtown LOL.

  5. #15032
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Mableton area has quite a few SW. I saw 2 of them yesterday. One walking on Veterans Memorial and the other was on a street going towards Veterans Memorial. Both were white. One was blonde, the other had dark hair. Both looked middle aged. The dark hair one I see quite a bit. She always has a QT cup. And of course there's Misty LOL.
    Can you tell me or message me exact location or a gas station they be at? I never been over there or even seen this famous misty LOL.

  6. #15031
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerr884  [View Original Post]
    So I think ima drive around different parts of Atlanta looking for girls. Like the Marta stations, that area near magic city be having girls walking around who might do the deed too. Just have to learn those areas to avoid LE. Any other part of atl you guys see beggars, homeless girls, or tweakers hanging out? What about piedmont or centennial park.
    Mableton area has quite a few SW. I saw 2 of them yesterday. One walking on Veterans Memorial and the other was on a street going towards Veterans Memorial. Both were white. One was blonde, the other had dark hair. Both looked middle aged. The dark hair one I see quite a bit. She always has a QT cup. And of course there's Misty LOL.

  7. #15030

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerr884  [View Original Post]
    Right across from the kfc on Joseph E.
    Thanks I know the spot.

  8. #15029

    Finding new spots suggestions

    So I think ima drive around different parts of Atlanta looking for girls. Like the Marta stations, that area near magic city be having girls walking around who might do the deed too. Just have to learn those areas to avoid LE. Any other part of atl you guys see beggars, homeless girls, or tweakers hanging out? What about piedmont or centennial park.

  9. #15028
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTattoo  [View Original Post]
    I use to see Tammy ass on Fib pregnant as hell I guess she still fertile LOL.

    I wish she come back to Fib tho I'd date her fast walking ass LOL.
    I'm to nervous on fib now cause of cops everywhere and less traffic. I wonder if she still doing dates pregnant tho LOL.

  10. #15027
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtyjones94  [View Original Post]
    I'm not familiar with drummond??
    Right across from the kfc on Joseph E.

  11. #15026

    Lost

    Quote Originally Posted by HalliknWolk  [View Original Post]
    Where is drummond.
    I'm not familiar with drummond??

  12. #15025

    Drummond

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerr884  [View Original Post]
    So decided to hit up multiple spots yesterday. First I went to the bluff and spotted Andrea by Oliver walking alone. She's about 5"1 light brown, a cracked head Ashanti lmao she has a phat ass too but never let me fuck. She'll take 10-20 for head if she out looking. Bbjcim is real wet and she takes her time no rush. Likes to gag herself and leave a mess on lap so bring towel lmao. Unfortunately yesterday she said no because she was making moves and said come back around in hour. I left. Went up to Drummond and saw aunty this tall WSW sitting on the corner with other homeless folks. I hit the highway and got off exit 61 b and came to a stop sign right off the exit. There's always these two homeless white girls standing there but only seen one last night. I think I scared them first time I pulled up near them cause I was wearing all black and just blatantly asked for a date LOL. Yesterday I parked at the shell and watched to see if she got in any cars for a while or if more girls in area. No luck so I drove up to the Wendy's on candler next to the McDonald's. Saw a really thick stripper looking girl at the gas station across street def a SW. Few other xrackhead and homeless walking around so maybe that's an area for escorts since hotel there too. Bluff and Drummond my go too finding girls now since fib is dead. I went there last and one girl was at the Fulton inn. Older fat BSW never seen her before and passed her up. LE was everywhere also SMH. Goodbye fib.
    Where is drummond.

  13. #15024

    Tammy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerr884  [View Original Post]
    Yeah last two times I caught Andrea was first thing on morning LOL before her high. Did you fuck her I want to know how that ass looks. She got a stiff walk I wonder if she can take it LOL. Yea that tall WSW is ok I rather pick up Andrea. I swung by earlier around 3. I saw Tammy in the bluff. Ass still phat and face actually looked good. Come to find out reason is she pregnant again and got a belly. Someone done nut in that pussy again haha. Drummond didn't have much out so I went home.
    Those young dope boys are reckless. I doubt it's anyone else. I saw her the other day, and she just turned her head, so I guess that was why. Last time I physically had a date with her was in October, and she was honestly getting her ass whooped by the drugs, but I guess it's that pregnancy glow. Her skin, and body looks normal again.

  14. #15023
    I remember pulling up to the super inn near the clubs on a Sunday last summer and saw this tall young 20 yr old BSW standing at the corner of the building. She looked real nervous and had to call her over LOL. Asked if I could get a date she said yeah for 40. She said come on to her room but I said nah car only it's nobody here (it was Sunday morning). She asked if I had a rubber and said no and she asked if I was clean I said yeah. She gave me a good bbj and when it was time to nut she ran away LOL. We chatted a bit and she cool af. She asked to bring her to get a piercing on her nose and I said why not. I figured she'll give me head or let me fuck again after. It was a spot over by cascade and we stopped for some food. She told me her whole life story and how she don't have a pimp And don't walk strolls. Just makes money on side time to time. After the piercing she said she got a friend who would be dtf too if I could bring them to the mall a little past cascade I forgot what it's called. Picked up the friend and she was ugly lmfao but had a phat ass she was a stripper. I passed on her. Dropped them off at the friends home and called it a day LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/77426174#.

  15. #15022

    Tammy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerr884  [View Original Post]
    Yeah last two times I caught Andrea was first thing on morning LOL before her high. Did you fuck her I want to know how that ass looks. She got a stiff walk I wonder if she can take it LOL. Yea that tall WSW is ok I rather pick up Andrea. I swung by earlier around 3. I saw Tammy in the bluff. Ass still phat and face actually looked good. Come to find out reason is she pregnant again and got a belly. Someone done nut in that pussy again haha. Drummond didn't have much out so I went home.
    I use to see Tammy ass on Fib pregnant as hell I guess she still fertile LOL.

    I wish she come back to Fib tho I'd date her fast walking ass LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape