Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 17751
-
03-20-22 00:31 #15036Regular Member

Posts: 5New spots
I see a lot of you guys talking about new spots I live on the east side of town haven't really been out to Fib or the bluffs much. But I'm sick and tried of the same GW SW. I heard of spots near moreland and parts of midtown but have now idea whee to go.
-
03-19-22 22:58 #15035Banned Member

Posts: 3001Fib Saturday evening
Hit Fib around 8 pm stayed in the area probably 40 minutes. I saw a few SW on Wendell one was a chubby BSW not bad looking and dress like a SW wearing booty shorts. Some guy in front of me picked her up but soon as he drove off she open the door trying to get out LOL. I'm not sure what's that's about but anyway I saw a big chubby BSW on Mills with her handler she wasn't my type neither was the chubby BSW on Wendell as I like my SW slim and trim LOL.
Other then those few SW out it was dead and didn't see not one LE in the area.
If you like chubby BSW that SW on Wendell was your best bet she wasn't ugly either just too chubby for me.
-
03-19-22 19:08 #15034Senior Member

Posts: 4061Misty is almost always seen at the RaceTrac on Floyd road sitting at one of the tables. Older, blondish hair, ugly, BBW, but has a big soft ass and charges 20 for head. Decent BJ. Takes direction well. Sometimes you may see a beggar or SW at the QT up the road. You can tell they a beggar because they always carrying a backpack. But most of them be walking around that area on veterans memorial. There is also a 24/7 laundry mat down the road where they "sleep at".
Originally Posted by Jokerr884
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 19:02 #15033Banned Member

Posts: 3001If you want the risk of finding out that SW a tranny hang around Piedmont park or anywhere downtown LOL.
Originally Posted by Jokerr884
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 18:19 #15032Senior Member

Posts: 155Can you tell me or message me exact location or a gas station they be at? I never been over there or even seen this famous misty LOL.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 18:09 #15031Senior Member

Posts: 4061Mableton area has quite a few SW. I saw 2 of them yesterday. One walking on Veterans Memorial and the other was on a street going towards Veterans Memorial. Both were white. One was blonde, the other had dark hair. Both looked middle aged. The dark hair one I see quite a bit. She always has a QT cup. And of course there's Misty LOL.
Originally Posted by Jokerr884
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 17:55 #15030Regular Member

Posts: 13Yeah
Thanks I know the spot.
Originally Posted by Jokerr884
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 13:24 #15029Senior Member

Posts: 155Finding new spots suggestions
So I think ima drive around different parts of Atlanta looking for girls. Like the Marta stations, that area near magic city be having girls walking around who might do the deed too. Just have to learn those areas to avoid LE. Any other part of atl you guys see beggars, homeless girls, or tweakers hanging out? What about piedmont or centennial park.
-
03-19-22 13:21 #15028Senior Member

Posts: 155I'm to nervous on fib now cause of cops everywhere and less traffic. I wonder if she still doing dates pregnant tho LOL.
Originally Posted by MrTattoo
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 13:17 #15027Senior Member

Posts: 155Right across from the kfc on Joseph E.
Originally Posted by Mtyjones94
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 09:21 #15026Regular Member

Posts: 13Lost
I'm not familiar with drummond??
Originally Posted by HalliknWolk
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 07:35 #15025Senior Member

Posts: 159Drummond
Where is drummond.
Originally Posted by Jokerr884
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 21:47 #15024Senior Member

Posts: 47Tammy
Those young dope boys are reckless. I doubt it's anyone else. I saw her the other day, and she just turned her head, so I guess that was why. Last time I physically had a date with her was in October, and she was honestly getting her ass whooped by the drugs, but I guess it's that pregnancy glow. Her skin, and body looks normal again.
Originally Posted by Jokerr884
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 21:21 #15023Senior Member

Posts: 155I remember pulling up to the super inn near the clubs on a Sunday last summer and saw this tall young 20 yr old BSW standing at the corner of the building. She looked real nervous and had to call her over LOL. Asked if I could get a date she said yeah for 40. She said come on to her room but I said nah car only it's nobody here (it was Sunday morning). She asked if I had a rubber and said no and she asked if I was clean I said yeah. She gave me a good bbj and when it was time to nut she ran away LOL. We chatted a bit and she cool af. She asked to bring her to get a piercing on her nose and I said why not. I figured she'll give me head or let me fuck again after. It was a spot over by cascade and we stopped for some food. She told me her whole life story and how she don't have a pimp And don't walk strolls. Just makes money on side time to time. After the piercing she said she got a friend who would be dtf too if I could bring them to the mall a little past cascade I forgot what it's called. Picked up the friend and she was ugly lmfao but had a phat ass she was a stripper. I passed on her. Dropped them off at the friends home and called it a day LOL.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/77426174#.
-
03-18-22 21:10 #15022Banned Member

Posts: 3001Tammy
I use to see Tammy ass on Fib pregnant as hell I guess she still fertile LOL.
Originally Posted by Jokerr884
[View Original Post]
I wish she come back to Fib tho I'd date her fast walking ass LOL.











Reply With Quote





