Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17872

    7 Spa, Yoyo

    Quote Originally Posted by Long2022  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Nancy of 7 Spa today but found out all girls have changed. Hot Kayla and sweet Yoyo are serving now LOL. I picked Kayla and followed her to a big and clean room. After undress and lay down she came in and massaged my back, neck and spine, and started getting more sensuous. It felt great. I worked her ass and went up to squeeze her pink nipple natural tits while she was at the head of the table. On the flip my cock was stiffer than rock, we went into fucking mode, pounding her in Mish and finish in Doggy. Kayla is very attractive and slim. The overall experience was good and amazing.
    Kayla, AKA Gina, AKA Emma is an old fav from Flanders and 108. Yoyo is new to the San Diego AMP scene. She claims to be 21 and if not, she can pass for that age. A tad over 5' and maybe 100#, all natural 32 C's, baby soft unblemished skin and though her English is limited, she's funny, friendly and personable. Nice trim Bush I enjoyed wearing as a 'stache while savoring her sweet little pussy. The younger lady's do tend to be very juicy if that's proof of her age. Hehe. Enjoyed multiple positions and she seemed to also or an Oscar winning performance. Welcome to San Diego baobei!

  2. #17871

    VIP update

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwykz619  [View Original Post]
    When I went in to visit last weekend, there was loud saws going off while I was with Jenny. Wasnt fun, and made the visit disturbing. I was thrusting into Jenny pretty loudly while the music was up as well, and when the saws stopped, I immediately went quiet. This was not my favorite visit, as there was another monger who walked past while my door was open.

    Hopefully it's to finally seal up the walls so we can have our fun without hhaving to hear all you other gentlemen as well. Although I think I'd be "Hi five"ing some of you gentlemen depending on the woman / women you're with at that time Hahaha!
    I stopped by this morning (Friday) same thing, I called and they called me back.

    They are closed for the next three days to put in a ceiling. Downtown will be open Saturday.

  3. #17870

    Spa7 / Yoyo

    Had heard that Spa7 was under new ownership and that I should swing by. They have remodeled the front with a lobby, cameras and a security door (for those of you looking for added security). Was greeted by Kayla (which has worked at other places) which is running things. Introduced to Yoyo (which I've seen before somewhere else too). Seems like they are setting up the place for success with upgrades and proven talent. Needless to say, Yoyo is an awesome masseuse as well as putting me through the paces with the extras. I forgot how great she was with the BBBJ (and some DT action as well). Tried a handful of positions and finished on the table K9. Ownership wants this place to succeed and it shows. Great all the way around!!

  4. #17869

    Assholes

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfLoverr  [View Original Post]
    For your sake I hope your wife ain't actually find out. If she did how she find the names of the places? All this seems a little sketch to me be honest. Does anyone close to the staff at 108 have any update on either of these situations?
    There's a bunch of asshole cowards that are trying to take advantage of some spas and girls. After the deed, they demand their money back claiming to report them to the police or some even claiming to be the police flashing a fake badge, unless they get their money back. Their pictures are passed around to most spas, but not all. The girls that mentioned this to me were shaken, but didn't give them back their money. So these pussys text or call with their continued threats of reporting them to the police.

    When reminded that they are on camera, they feign no concern, but the reality is they don't want their phone number associated with a complaint that could be easily matched to their pic, car and license plate. BUT what these simpletons don't realize is it isn't the police they should be worried about, it's the spa owner (s) and girls boyfriends or associates. Some of you maybe aware that the SO's or good customers of these spas are in law enforcement. Not necessarily police, think badder, tougher, lower public profile, but trained fighters and weapons experts. DEA, DHS, border patrol, etc. They have the resources and testosterone to find these assholes if they really wanted to.

    The other type of asshole cowards are the pussy's you see on the forums posting bull shit to scare customers from going to said spas. In their tiny little shit for brains, their threats have been acted on.

    To those that saw the text message screenshot of a popular girl mentioned in several recent posts (before the admin removed it), it's absolutely 100% bogus. I know this girl personally, I know her friends, we go out on occasion, she has her own car and apartment and basically is in charge of her own life the same as most of us. In fact it was her girlfriends that brought this nonsense to my attention as she wasn't aware.

    In answer to your question, the rumor is VIP did get a visit by the police last night or this morning, hence the other report of closed doors. But this is hearsay and I haven't confirmed. At the other spa mentioned, business is as normal. Fingers crossed.

  5. #17868

    Remodeling.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoraGora  [View Original Post]
    I just swung by at 1. The door was locked with a handwritten sign that said "Under Construction". No one answered the phone number listed on rubmaps.
    When I went in to visit last weekend, there was loud saws going off while I was with Jenny. Wasnt fun, and made the visit disturbing. I was thrusting into Jenny pretty loudly while the music was up as well, and when the saws stopped, I immediately went quiet. This was not my favorite visit, as there was another monger who walked past while my door was open.

    Hopefully it's to finally seal up the walls so we can have our fun without hhaving to hear all you other gentlemen as well. Although I think I'd be "Hi five"ing some of you gentlemen depending on the woman / women you're with at that time Hahaha!

  6. #17867
    Shill for Super Spa ignore my posts


    Posts: 73

    Super Spa / Ada

    Stopped by Super Spa on Ronson hoping to see my favorite spinner, Lisa. I'm told she at Flanders, but to try the new girl Ada. Not bad looking and I was there already so why not.

    First of all Ada gives an honest to goodness massage. A mix of acupressure, Thai stretching and a lot of walking on my body. She seems to know what she's doing, bouncing on the balls of her feet to crack my back in several places. Damn that's satisfying.

    Without going into too much detail, this lady is a clean freak wiping me down from head to toe with alcohol, but if that's what it takes to get the best service from this lady, no worries. And the best service I did receive. Once her clothes come off, revealing a decent looking body, her skills and experience are clearly apparent. Starting off with a nice HJ, she moves on to a BBBJ. After a nice sloppy BJ the bag goes on and I go to town every which way I can with this sexy lady. She is very accommodating to all positions, providing satisfying moans and facial expressions.

    Seeming to anticipate my cumming, she wraps her legs tight around me, burying me deep inside her. After I blow, I can feel her doing kegels squeezing and releasing my cock. Holy fuck she drained me for all I'm worth. Mission accomplished.

  7. #17866

    VIP Closed today?

    I just swung by at 1. The door was locked with a handwritten sign that said "Under Construction". No one answered the phone number listed on rubmaps.

  8. #17865
    Shill for super spa


    Posts: 66

    West Hollywood

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine2  [View Original Post]
    Guys I am looking for any MPs with ebony or white masseuse, I'm looking to try new flavors haha.

    Willing to drive up to North county as well if any in area. Any tips?
    A lot further North in West Hollywood is a spa I can guarantee has what you're looking for. White, ebony, Hispanic, Asian and more. It's usually pretty busy and the Korean mamasan is a tough old bird. Google "Crescent Heights Plaza" on Santa Monica Blvd. You can't miss it, it's in the middle of the plaza with a green awning.

  9. #17864

    Not kidding or fake

    If you guys don't believe, I can provide case number, you guys can check if it's true or just fake. I will keep doing that.

  10. #17863

    Ebony or white MPs

    Guys I am looking for any MPs with ebony or white masseuse, I'm looking to try new flavors haha.

    Willing to drive up to North county as well if any in area. Any tips?

  11. #17862
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    All of your posts are from the hawaii forum. Now you come in here asking about 108, after the poster below was saying his wife busted him going to 108 and spas in hawaii. Interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRide1  [View Original Post]
    Your English is not very good. Try again.
    When a something gets all the attention and customers. The others must do what they think is right to drive people away. Just interesting. IMO it should be a sign that things should change to get that attention back the right way. Competition is always going to be there, it's up to the other places to gather the right staff to compete.

  12. #17861

    Which place do you work?

    Quote Originally Posted by PutsyLover  [View Original Post]
    My wife just fund out I go massage portal and she call human tracking SD she trying to making everywhere I went got busted she you guys go to VIP 108 and Hawaii angle be careful I'm so sorry.
    Your English is not very good. Try again.

  13. #17860

    NonFS Spas

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Massage Oasis was one of my go to AMP for the longest time. It was one of the first AMP in the Convoy area. There were lots of hot and young girls there back then; 10 to 1 ratio young to old. I was rotating and seeing 7 different girls there at one time and all gave excellent massages. Now everyone there are borderline GILFs, except for Anna and Bella that's why Anna is booked for the day by 2:00pm.
    Guys, I will not answer in open forum or to PMs about what more Anna or any nonFS spa girls will do above / beyond a massage and / or HE. There are no posts about extras for a reason. These girls do not want the "attention" for offering extras. They are busy enough with their regulars that they don't need bunch of unknown guys making appointments to go see them. Some of these girls are UTR to their regulars for a reason.

  14. #17859

    Massage Oasis / Massage Place

    Quote Originally Posted by ColPucker  [View Original Post]
    I was with Anna recently and I asked if they have any young girls. She said they used to hire a lot of young girls, but now they hire grandmas. I asked her if she knew why and she said she doesn't know.
    Yes, Massage Oasis was one of my go to AMP for the longest time. It was one of the first AMP in the Convoy area. There were lots of hot and young girls there back then; 10 to 1 ratio young to old. I was rotating and seeing 7 different girls there at one time and all gave excellent massages. Now everyone there are borderline GILFs, except for Anna and Bella that's why Anna is booked for the day by 2:00pm.

  15. #17858

    Really

    For your sake I hope your wife ain't actually find out. If she did how she find the names of the places? All this seems a little sketch to me be honest. Does anyone close to the staff at 108 have any update on either of these situations?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape